main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA collecting advice needed

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Tatooinepadme, Aug 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tatooinepadme

Tatooinepadme Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 27, 2005
    Hey everyone, I got an email from a guy in singapore who is planning a trip to SF and wants to know if there are any good places for buying SW stuff. Not being someone who buys stuff myself, I told him I would ask all of you. So if any of you have favorite stores or places to shop, let me know and I will pass it on. Thanks.

2. Jedi_Tenken

Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    Ebay? ^^

3. Nebelwerfer

Nebelwerfer Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 8, 2008
    ironic how I order a ton of star wars stuff from Singapore lol

4. irishjedimaster

irishjedimaster Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 6, 2010
    Action Figure Freddy's. It use to be on mission next to Mel's, but I ran into the dude at wondercon and he said he moved his shop over to Waverly in Chinatown. This means undoubtedly that his stock has had to be reduced, but he ALWAYS has awesome stuff to check out, hard to find Star Wars figures, etc. Just dont mind the store clerk. He looks like he wants to die, and I cant imagine why. Also, his name isnt Freddy. Dont even ask. It... disturbs him?

Another DECENT place is Jeffrey's (sp?) Toys on Market, near... third? I wanna say third. Its by the Del Taco. Its more known for its comic book collection, but one can find some rarer SW figures in the toy section if you look hard enough.

Thats all I can think of right now, but Ill be sure to submit more if I can think of any. Oh, yeah. Toys R Us and Target just started carrying the new vintage line. I know thats a lame answer, but I picked up a leia for my wife and a Han for myself (naturally). They are exquisietly detailed, and its insane compared to what use to get put out. Their faces look like their supposed to, its crazy. All the others are just as good. These arent in the city, but if dude wants to take a little drive to colma or santa rosa (or heyward), then hes set.

Peace

5. Jedi_Tenken

Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    Along those line Walmart had the "Droid Factory" line that had Corran Horn and Whistler... I've been tracking these on Ebay. I know I sworn off figs but this is a must have for me.. ^^

6. SWFAN3

SWFAN3 Jedi Master star 1

Apr 8, 2002
    Well, depends on what he is looking for.
    I have a few items available.
    For current, most likely Target or Walmart and occasionally, TRU.
    Are there any toy shops left?
    Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.