COLLECTING DIVISION (Jedi Holocron Updated: 06/23/05)

Discussion in 'Vancouver, BC' started by Jedi_Ulic_Qel-Droma, Dec 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Ulic_Qel-Droma Jedi Master

star 3
    Thanks guys, :D

As your Collecting Director, I will strive to help our community with their collections and try to update the Holocron in any way I can; and as soon as possible.

And I've been trying to expand my resources with other JCers from around the globe so that Tipoca City will have nothing but the best sources for SW Memorabilia... :)
  2. JediMaster_Skywalker Jedi Knight

star 1
    [bowing down] we're not worthy! we're not worthy!! :D

This is just too sweet!!!!!

ah, Luke Skywalker - Return of the Jedi,.. drool,...
  3. JediMaster_Skywalker Jedi Knight

star 1
    I've asked this somewhere before,.. long time ago,.. i can't remember where,... i got an answer to this, but i've forgotten it already! anyways,.. here goes:

in those special edition interviews with george lucas, there's this bespin vader statue in the background wielding a lightsaber,.. i was wondering if you guys knew or could remember what company it was from,.. it's release date,.. any additional pics on it?,.. or any info on it?

thanks
  4. CrazyMike JC Collecting Manager and RSA Canada

Manager
    star 7
    I think that I have seen that statue before
    but I cannot remember where....
  5. DAKAI_SERAKI Jedi Knight

star 3
    I was going to say Attakus made it, but I remember the Attakus Vader Was molded with his hands on his hip, So I dunno...
  6. Jedi_Ulic_Qel-Droma Jedi Master

star 3
    Any of you guys looking for a STORMTROOPER ARMOR made from good quality ABS (unassembled, more expensive if we get it made before shipping). ;)

I found a guy who has 3 extra sets. I was thinking of buying one, but if there are any who are interested with the other sets, maybe we can make a deal with the guy, and even do monthly installments... :D

7. MASTER_OBI-DAN Jedi Master

star 4
    This is quite an interesting offer, Antonio. :) I do have a few questions though. Is it just the armour, or are the helmet and/or rifle included? What kind of price is he asking? Is he local? Does he have photos of the Stormtrooper armour posted on the web? :confused:
  8. Jedi_Ulic_Qel-Droma Jedi Master

star 3
    Well, we get the helmet and all the body armor...but it is unassembled. Included are the ABS glue, instructions, and the blaster holster...

It's on ebay right now, but I'm trying to persuade him to hold it off for a few days so that we could decide if we want all three sets or something...

check it out:

Stormtrooper armour
  9. clee94 Jedi Knight

star 2
    I might be interested in ggeting one
  10. CrazyMike JC Collecting Manager and RSA Canada

Manager
    star 7
    How is the gang doing...
  11. Jedi_Ulic_Qel-Droma Jedi Master

star 3
    Just a few notes about the ST Armour:

The Price: $549 is in US Funds, and must be paid in full at the end of the auction.

I spoke with Randy (the seller), he can get us a few more kits if ever we need it any time. So if you can't afford it now, don't push it, save up or something.

It is unassembled... so you will need to spend some time and really fix the armor.

Here are a few things that you will also need(if you buy this kit) in order to complete the uniform and start Trooping:

kenner blaster
    white boots
    bodyglove/ suit
    neck seal
    gloves
    voice amplifier
    (LED lights, backpack, shoulder pauldron, binoculars, cooling fans (highly reccomended), long blaster...this last list are optional only.)
  12. MASTER_OBI-DAN Jedi Master

star 4
    Hmm?.$549 US is a bit too much for my budget, especially considering the boots and body-glove would also have to be purchased as well to complete armour. :( I do realize that is a reasonable price, as I spoke with a local gentleman around the release of IMAX AOTC, who was purchasing a Clonetrooper suit for approximately $1300 Cdn. Also, I would probably be more amenable to spending that kind of money for Jedi robes, as this is where my personal SW interests lie (E.g.: Obi-Wan as my fave SW character). ;)

[image=http://64.227.26.45/Grilled-Sarlacc/c/kenobi/mos5.jpg]

So I?m out. :( But it will be interesting to see what happens if the auction closes (just over a day to go) without a single bid being made; so I will definitely be watching this closely to see what develops. :D
  13. DAKAI_SERAKI Jedi Knight

star 3
    $549 US?!?!?!?!?!? *faints* If THAT costs 549 USm then how much to get Mandalorian armor in custom colors?!?!?!? *faints again*
  14. Jedi_Ulic_Qel-Droma Jedi Master

star 3
    I apologize for not being active in the forum these couple of days... I've been busy with work. :(

But I've updated the holocron... hope this compensates for this. :D

As for Mandalorian Armors... I haven't seen any place or website that sells a complete set ( a good quality one that is... I've seen a couple of "complete custom costumes", but they all look crappy) This will definitely cost more than the stormtrooper armor, and you have to get each piece of the costume from different places. Try the Costume sites in the holocron, they might help. You can also try Ebay.
  15. CrazyMike JC Collecting Manager and RSA Canada

Manager
    star 7
    As of 9am EST this morning, FAO Schwarz has begun to ship the Imperial shuttle Tyderium. I phoned them a while ago and they advised me that my order is being processed. To get an update on your order, you can call 1-800-426-8697 and give them your order number...
  16. Jedi_Ulic_Qel-Droma Jedi Master

star 3
    Just some info:

Golden Age Collectibles might have a shipment of the 2nd and 3rd waves of Star Wars Unleashed: Vader, Leia, Dooku, and Windu... in two weeks or so (they said that they have ordered these a long time ago, and they just got an update from their supplier yesterday).

They won't take any down payments or reservations for these... :(

But I spoke with the manager, he'll give me a call when they arrive...which is a good thing 'coz I work a block away from the store. :D

17. clee94 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Golden Age Collectables Where abouts is that again??
  18. Jedi_Ulic_Qel-Droma Jedi Master

star 3
    Just go to our JEDI HOLOCRON, this has all the info you need. :)

Good Luck and Happy Hunting.
  19. Jedi_Ulic_Qel-Droma Jedi Master

star 3
    I'll be updating the Jedi Holocron sometime this week... if you guys have any more info (store locations, websites, news, updates, etc..) please post it here so that I can add it to the Holocron. :)

Remember, The Jedi Holocron accepts:
    Questions, Comments, Suggestions, and Violent Reactions.... :D

My latest Acquisition: A Padme Unleashed Figure, I found it in a small store in Abbotsford. I think it was an error 'coz even though the card was Canadian Version, it didn't have any "Star Wars Unleashed" Logo on the front.

Oh, and JediMaster Skywalker:

About those Kotobukiya Figures - Toynk.com is a US seller based in Chicago. I think the Mace Windu and Yoda figure goes for about $70 USD. The Darth Vader one was selling for $200 USD (now it's sold out), so I say your latest acquisition on this area was an excellent one.

Happy Hunting!!
  20. Jedi_Ulic_Qel-Droma Jedi Master

star 3
    I have partially updated the holocron.

More info and updates soon... :)
  21. CrazyMike JC Collecting Manager and RSA Canada

Manager
    star 7
    Greetings,

I have some updates:

Master Replicas

The Darth Maul lightsaber is currently available in 2 flavours: Limited edition $449 US plus s & h including stand. The Signature edition $549 US plus s & h including stand.

The Jedi Training Remote Limited Edition prop replica will be going on sale on Wednesday, March 5th and will be selling for $249 US plus s & h including stand.

Collectors should note that the Darth Maul lightsaber is smaller than the prop used in Episode One. I do not
    have the exact difference in measurements but will look into it if anyone likes.
  22. MASTER_OBI-DAN Jedi Master

star 4
    Awesome update, Antonio! :D Hey, I was wondering would you be able to assist me in locating mint condition Master Replicas Obi-Wan Kenobi Lightsabre on ebay (from a trusted seller). I?ve been watching ebay?s their listings for sometime now, and there were in fact a couple for sale a few weeks ago (at decent prices too); but right now, there are none (as I imagine the availability of these fluctuates massively). :(
  23. Jedi_Ulic_Qel-Droma Jedi Master

star 3
    obi-dan: I'm going to ask around on ebay... I'm sure that we'll find something that might interest you: a mint condition lightsaber for a small price is a very ideal auction for me.

I will also be moving to my new place within the next two weeks... so I might be absent from the threads for some time. I'll try to update you on the lightsaber ASAP.

Oh, and I also updated the Jedi Holocron. Check it out.
  24. MASTER_OBI-DAN Jedi Master

star 4
    Awesome! :D Thank you so much for your help, Antonio! :) Although I thought I would hold out for a Master Replicas SE Obi-Wan Kenobi Lightsabre, I don?t think that will be coming out anytime soon, as here is the release schedule for 2003.

[image=http://www.masterreplicas.com/starwars/images/release_jtr.jpg] [image=http://www.masterreplicas.com/starwars/images/ann_obi4.gif] [image=http://www.masterreplicas.com/starwars/images/ann_luk5.gif]
    [image=http://www.masterreplicas.com/starwars/images/ann_vader5.gif] [image=http://www.masterreplicas.com/starwars/images/ann_vaderfx.gif]

Also, I suspect that they will be releasing Qui-Gon Jinn Lightsabres and Mace Windu Lightsabres at some point as well; hence, the release of a SE Obi-Wan Kenobi Lightsabre (signed by Ewan) may be at an even later date. :( I have to admit though, that I am intrigued by this TESB SE Luke Skywalker Lightsabre that is coming out. ;)
    Also, speaking of eBay, did you guys here that they?re building a customer support centre in Burnaby, which will employ up to 600 people and be only the fourth of such centres around world. [face_shocked] That?s very, very cool! :cool: The story on this can be found here. ;)
    />
  25. DAKAI_SERAKI Jedi Knight

star 3
    Does anyone know where I can buy a wolfwood action fig (from the trigun anime) in either coquitlam or poco? I know a lot of places in richmond, but my dad doesn't want to bring me that far. *_*

So if you guys know a place, then please tell me ^_^

I want the non battle damage variant to be exact.

oh, before I forget, here's a pic of the wolfwood fig I'm talkin; about:

Wolfwood
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.