main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Vancouver COLLECTING DIVISION (Jedi Holocron Updated: 06/23/05)

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Jedi_Ulic_Qel-Droma, Dec 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Ulic_Qel-Droma

Jedi_Ulic_Qel-Droma Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 9, 2002
    Just updated a few things... and added more store locations..

Happy Hunting

2. Jedi_Ulic_Qel-Droma

Nov 9, 2002
    I'm soo Sorry you guys :(

I've been soo busy at work.. and NO Alex, it's not because I've been playing Star Wars Galaxies that I'm hardly in the threads.. The summer sales we've been having at work is so ridiculous, that no matter if we have 80 in staff at the restaurant, we're still "under-staffed". It's been busy like crazy.

But now that Summer's almost over, you'll be sure to see me around the boards again...

And I finally updated the Holocron BTW...so check it out.

P.S. If any of you guys have seen any new stores in Vancouver or online that's not on the Holocron, please send me a PM so I can Update it.. Remember, the Holocron is there to help you with your collections..so lets help each other out and keep updating it with stores and other info to make our collecting lives easier.. :)

3. DAKAI_SERAKI

DAKAI_SERAKI Jedi Youngling star 3

May 7, 2002
    Hey, I was wondering if anybody knows where I can get a potf episode 2 preview jango fett, that's either cheap/normal price or loose and really cheap.

4. TIEPilot051999

TIEPilot051999 Jedi Master star 7

Mar 27, 2002
    and NO Alex, it's not because I've been playing Star Wars Galaxies that I'm hardly in the threads/i]

*acts innocent*

Hey. I never said anything. ;)

5. Jedi_Ulic_Qel-Droma

Nov 9, 2002
    I think I saw a Fett figure over at Goldenage COllectibles....will check it out on my way to work tomorrow..and see if its still there...

6. TIEPilot051999

Mar 27, 2002
    will check it out on my way to work tomorrow

Maybe I'll see you, Antonio. I'm heading up there after School.

7. TIEPilot051999

Mar 27, 2002
  8. Jedi_Ulic_Qel-Droma

Nov 9, 2002
    Haha...thats great dude..thanks..

Btw, I found a supplier for Kotobukiya Figures from the US...so those who are interested in getting em....And I mean any of teh series..send me a PM..and I will help you out :)

9. CrazyMike

CrazyMike Former Mod & RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 4, 2000
    I will !!!

10. Jedi_Ulic_Qel-Droma

Nov 9, 2002
    Hey guys,

Due to the Holiday Season, I am currently working overtime and such, and have had a hard time going to the boards, or at least update this Holocron.

But I found the time tonight, so enjoy the updates and all in our Holocron. And I hope that this has been a very useful thread for our Treasure Hunters....

I also made a new contact over at GoldenAge Collectibles..I went there during boxing day and guess what I found: A DARTH VADER KOTOBUKIYA FIGURE for around $100!!! a very nice Japanese made scale model of our beloved Dark Lord of The Sith. And obviously I cant resist but buy this incredible collectible. Anywayz, this figure will not be a regular thjing in the store due to its size and shipping costs..but the store will be willing to special order this for us whenever we need em (but please give it some time to arrive since this will be coming from Asia, and the fact that when the store orders something from their supplier, they have to order in bulks). I strongly recommend that you contact me immediately if you need this figure on a specific date so that I could inform my contact at the store ASAP..if your not picky about how long this takes...then by all means, contact me at your leisure.

There will also be a Comicon on January 11th Thursday..check our COllecting Division Events Thread for updates on this.

Cheers big ears!!!

Antonio

11. Jedi_Ulic_Qel-Droma

Nov 9, 2002
    Updated... :D

Cheers

12. TheDave

TheDave Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 26, 2004
    Is there any news on "jabba's throne" luke and VOTC Vader popping up in the coquitlam area?

13. Jedi_Ulic_Qel-Droma

Nov 9, 2002
    Hello everyone... Since im back in Vancouver and have some spare time.. Ive decided to reactivated this thread and get things going for our ever growing collecting community. And since we have new members in, I believe its the best time to gather more info and contacts and all that to add in our Holocron of Star Wars Goodies....

SO if anyone has a new store location, updates, info on websites that has star wars stuff for sale or trade, let me know here or send me a PM so I can add it to our list in this holocron of ours... I will start adding a few more websites and stores and all that as I come by some info. Also, if you have any questions on certain items and stuff, ask away....

Cheers

14. Sister_Sola

Sister_Sola Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 19, 2002
    Do the Padmé fans a favour and see this thread and sign the HASBRO PETITION! Bring Back Portrait Edition Line!

Comic Con attendees are going to present the petition to Steve Sansweet and Hasbro if they can (if SS backs it there's a better chance Hasbro will listen).

Thanks!

15. JEDY

JEDY Jedi Knight star 5

May 26, 2005
    THIS IS WHAT I NEEDED , THANKS ! !

16. finster_the_hutt

finster_the_hutt Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 3, 2003
    *Bump*
    Any Q's on the collecting field, feel free to gimmie a shout. I'll be beginning weekly updates again to the Collecting Division this month!

17. Jedi_Ulic_Qel-Droma

Nov 9, 2002
    Hey man!!! Welcome Back!!! Havent see you posting here in a long time.... :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.