main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp Collecting finds

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Baron_Soontir_Fel, Nov 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    Took a stop by the Salem TRU today and they actually had POTF 12" figures of Leia as Jabba's Slave and Chewbacca! Wow... how old are they? Other than that, they had the Luke Tauntaun (the huge one) for $29.99!

2. SithapprenticeDJ

SithapprenticeDJ Jedi Youngling star 1

May 1, 2003
    You're right John the Vader looks sweet. Jason came over my house Tuesday night and he told me that they had the Hoth Trooper. We took a ride to the Walmart in Derry and they still had the Hoth Trooper so I got him :) and the figure looks awesome. I also got the other Imperial Dignitary that I needed. Do you still need Ahmed Best's character from the Outlander Club because I know that you were going to make the entire Outlander Club scene from Attack Of The Clones.

The Derry Walmart had two of Ahmed Best's character from the Outlander Club. I don't know if I've seen the 12'' inch Leia or the 12'' inch Chewbacca at Toys R' US because whenever I go there to see what they have for Star Wars stuff they never seem to have any new 12'' inch figure's.

I bought the Luke Skywalker w/Tauntaun back in May at Toys R' US for $60.00 dollars. It had just come out at the time and I probably should've waited for the price to come down but I didn't because I wanted to make sure I got one. I'm glad I bought it when I did because I think it's the best 12'' they've ever come out with. The collecting book I bought from Rik has the 12'' inch Luke w/Tauntaun and it's already worth $75.00 dollars so I made $15.00 dollars on it.

3. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    Thanks for the tip DJ!! I think I'll take a stop by there tomorrow... hopefully he'll still be there. Any other figures of note?

4. SithapprenticeDJ

May 1, 2003
    Yeah John, their were other figures but I can't remember them. The only new one was the Hoth Trooper.

5. Sabaccs_luck

Sabaccs_luck Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 10, 2003
    I was in concord today and I found some new figs.
    Achk Med-beq (2)
    Cartoon network Ventress
    Cartoon Network Mace
    CN Annakin
    CN OB1
    All at target with some peg warmers like the stripped twilek lady and some of the jedi younglings. They have also got the Jedi council chambers and the Dooku with Pog the lesser ect. set and the Banking clan meeting with others set. I think I saw a Wampa fig too.
    Toys r Us has several Sleezbagano and Striped Twilek ladys and still plenty of Jango pilots. The do have sales on some of the Giant size Star Wars Dolls Like Dengar and Zam.
    I couldn't find anything in WalMart.

6. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Hey guy's,
    I found a great piece today at of all places suncoast. It a universal remote for your TV. It is Darth Maul's Sith Infiltrator. I don't know if anyone has seen it before but it very cool. It about 8" long with clip on wings. It looks just like the ship, great details. It even has actual sound effects from the movie. The best part is I found 3 of them. So.... if any one would like to see it or may like one of your very own. Let me know and I'll email you a pic. So can have the first shot at it. You know before it goes to the greatest place on earth.....Ebay ! LOL :)

Peaceout !
    TK

7. SithapprenticeDJ

May 1, 2003
    Did anyone see the LEGO program homepage that Jim sent in a email. I went on it and checked it out and it was pretty cool. The guy that owns the website is from Sweden and he has pictures of the models that some of the people did. A couple of the models were ones that he did. There were several Star Wars models including a Star Destroyer, Sandcrawler, cloud car, podracer, Imperial Fighter, and a Naboo Fighter which was my personal favorite. The Imperial Fighter looked nothing like the Tie Fighter but the rest of them were pretty good. you can download the program but if you use it all the guy asks is that you send him a real LEGO.

8. SithapprenticeDJ

May 1, 2003
    Hey guys, guess what I got. I went on Ebay and registered just to see what they had. They had some pretty good things to buy on the site. I found Star Wars Monopoly the Classic Trilogy Edition which I've been trying to find for a while now. It comes with several pewter figurine's like Darth Vader, The Emperor, A Stormtrooper, Obi- wan, Luke Skywalker, and Leia. I think there is a couple more but I can't think of them. The money order has to clear for six banking days but depending on when we meet I should have it in time to bring it to the meeting.

9. TheRealLukeSkywalker

TheRealLukeSkywalker Jedi Master

Jul 28, 2003
    Hey DJ I have one of those Monopoly games from the OT. The real cool thing is they are all stamped with the date they were made. I bought mine from TRU back before EP1 came out. The best thing about it for me was that the "date of birth" of the game is my birthday. I just thought that was really cool and yet weird at the same time. "The force is strong with this one"

Luke

10. SithapprenticeDJ

May 1, 2003
    Hey guys, I just got an email from the people that I bought Star Wars Monopoly from and they received my payment. I also had one from Fedex and I should be receiving it on the 29th. I had gone on Ebay again to see what was on there and I was shocked to find out that there was a Limited Edition Star Wars Monopoly. A comic shop in Detroit Michigan was selling this one. It came with Tie Fighters and Star Destroyers for the Empire. The Rebels had X-wings and Corellian Freighters sp? I'm assuming they mean the Millennium Falcon.

This was after I bought the other version and I didn't even realize that their was a Limited Edition version. How many versions of the Star Wars Classic Trilogy Monopoly are there. I know that they have a Episode two Monopoly that a guy in one of the Star Wars Insiders got from some website. This version was only available in the UK. I was wondering if they came out with an Episode one Monopoly.

Also I picked up R-3PO at the Toys R' US in Manchester when I got my XBOX. They also had the Darth Sidious Unleashed and the Luke Skywalker Unleashed. I went back Saturday to see if they were still there and they were. I got Darth Sidious and Luke Skywalker but I haven't had the chance to assemble them yet. They were supposed to come in the new packaging but they didn't.

11. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    The Baroness and myself went to the new Super Wal Mart the other day and I checked out what they had for SW stuff. Nothing too shocking, but I did find the Throne Room Duel Vader and Luke! My wife was nice enough to get them for me :). They also had a couple of the snowtrooper figure, but other than that nothing else!

12. Jedi_Outcast77

Jedi_Outcast77 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 10, 2003
    Does anyone know when the new wave of Unleashed figures is coming out (Chewbacca, Luke-Hoth, Clonetrooper)? My wife is already hinting about Valentines Day and I want to start throwing them back at her.

13. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    The release dates on the Chewie, Clonetrooper and Luke Hoth are February, though the actual release date is still unknown. I saw the posting on www.galactichunter.com.

Hope this helps!

14. Jedi_Outcast77

Jun 10, 2003
    Thanks Baron! That does help. I saw that Amazon is still offering the Yoda, Boba, and Han Unleashed online so I'm not sure if I want to pick from those first (where they may dissappear quicker) or if I want to pick from the new ones coming out.

I got a good look at the new Clonetrooper figure. It shows a trooper standing over a fallen trooper that has been hit hard with blaster fire (broken visor plate, burn holes in armor). I'm so confused now :confused:.

15. SithapprenticeDJ

May 1, 2003
    Hey guys, I just got my Star Wars Monopoly this afternoon so I can bring it at the next meeting. Hopefully we will have time to play a game. John was the Walmart you went to the new one in Epping NH.

16. SithapprenticeDJ

May 1, 2003
    Hey John, I was just on the Fanforce news and I saw something on the new Unleashed figures. I clicked on it and it took me to EBAY. Someone was selling the whole set for $64.99.

17. Jedi_Outcast77

Jun 10, 2003
    I saw that one too! I checked out his other items for sale and he has almost all of the Unleashed figures, along with X-Men, Justice League, and many others.

18. SithapprenticeDJ

May 1, 2003
    Hey John, Jason and I went to the new Walmart in Epping NH this past Saturday but all they had was General Reikan and Anakin Skywalker w/robotic hand. I just went to the plaistow Walmart yesterday because I had to get a container for my Star Wars figures and they had nothing.

19. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    The Plaistow Wal Mart hasn't had anything new for the past 2 weeks. I stop in every day that I go to work, since it's on the way. I thought when they did their reline they would have brought in product to fill the shelves... but what do I know, I'm just a customer :p

20. Jedi_Outcast77

Jun 10, 2003
    I know it would be a hike for you guys but the KB Toys in Burlington, Ma has a lot of those 4-pack figure sets still available. Plus a decent selection of individual figures as well.

21. SithapprenticeDJ

May 1, 2003
    Hey John, this morning my father and I went to the plaistow Walmart to buy some more containers for my figure's and they had some new figure's. I was able to get R2- D2 w/drink tray, Hoth Attack Luke, Return Of The Jedi Luke, Lando Calrissian w/skiff guard attire, and holographic Luke which looks really :cool:cool. They had a couple more figures and one of them was from Jabba's Palace and the other one was from Jabba's Sail Barge but I can't remember their names. The shelves were full to the max which is quite different from the last time I was there. One moment the shelves are bare and then the next their full go figure. I looked on the back of the figure's and most of them I have but they had a couple that I don't have like Throne Room Vader and their was another new one that I don't have.

22. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    I saw them today too, DJ. I got the Lando, which is pretty sweet IMO. I want to get the Stormtrooper that's coming out in the next run. :)

23. SithapprenticeDJ

May 1, 2003
    I talked with Jason on the phone last night and he told me about the figure's I got at the Plaistow Walmart but he also told me they had the Jabba the Hutt Ultra figure and the Wampa Ultra figure too. What is this Stormtrooper that's coming out?

24. SithapprenticeDJ

May 1, 2003
    Jason and I went to the movies Saturday night to see Miracle but before we did I checked a couple of places to see if they had any figure's. I checked the Salem K-mart and they didn't have any new figure's but I did get the Ultra figure Wampa. Then I checked the Salem Toys R' US but they didn't have anything new. Last night I had to go get a Valentine's day card for my mother and I checked the Londonderry K-mart but they didn't have much.

25. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    The stormtrooper is from the Hall of Fame collection DJ. It's a repack of the Commtech Stormtrooper, but that's one that I didn't get at the time that it came out. Seems like a sweet mold though :)

I was at the Salem Wal Mart last night and they had more figures... bar2, Luke Hoth and Jedi, R-3P0, Hoth Trooper and several of the Jedi Younglings, Secura and Offee.

Oh, and here's a link to the classic collection that's coming out! Some of them look pretty great! Not only are they coming out with the 3 3/4" figures, but 12" figures as well!

http://www.hasbro.com/starwars/pl/page.headlines/id.1004/dn/default.cfm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.