Collecting finds

Discussion in 'New Hampshire' started by Baron_Soontir_Fel, Nov 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Master

star 4
    Hye guys, I stooped by the Manchester TRU and came across a bunch of the silver Vaders, the Red variation of the Unleashed Clone trooper, and the Naboo 4 pack. Other than that, nothing really new
  2. SithapprenticeDJ Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey guys I received my Silver Darth Vader Tuesday afternoon from cloud city collectibles. It was supposed to come on Monday the 15th of November but it got rescheduled. It came in the same star case that the Silver Sandtrooper came in. Just thought you guys would want to know.
  3. Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey guys, I made a quick stop in the Farmington, NH Wal Mart today and they had the Season 3 Clone Wars cartoon figures. I guess Target no longer has the exclusive on these figures. The coolest of all of them was General Grievous!
  4. SithapprenticeDJ Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey John, I was on CloudCity Collectibles this afternoon and they had the Season 3 Clone War Cartoon figures but Anakin, the ARC trooper, General Grevious, and the Blue, Red, and Yellow Clonetroopers were out of stock. The new Unleashed figures have not come in yet. I found out before Christmas that Hasbro delayed them until January 2005. The new wave includes Aurra Sing, IG-88, and the Stormtrooper. I thought I would tell you what I got for Christmas. I got the Darth Vader bank and the Darth Vader Voice Changer. I also got the vintage C-3PO figure and the vintage Stormtrooper figure. I also got a double of C-3PO because my father and I went to the plaistow Walmart to check for C-3PO and I found him. I also ended up by getting the Stormtrooper and my father wrapped them up and gave them to me for christmas. I also got a double of the vintage R2-D2. I also got a double of the first
    Cantina Screen Scene because my father made a mistake. He was supposed to get the second one but he got the first one instead.

He got me the second one after Christmas and wrapped it up. I also got Knights Of The Old Republic: The Sith Lords for the XBOX. When Jason and I have been out we've seen somethings at Suncoast in the mall. Just recently we saw the microbusts and the package wasn't very big. The only ones I can remember that they had were Chewbacca and Darth Vader. They also had the Luke Skywalker minibust and the Darth Tyrannus mini lightsaber.They also had a few figures but I can't remember what they were. They also had the battle damaged Darth Maul lightsaber. I also saw the Stormtrooper minibust at Suncoast before. My father got me the one sheet poster of a new hope ornament but we had put the Christmas tree back in the attic so I couldn't try it out because it lights up.

5. Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey guys, the Concord TRU has the new Cantina Encounter wave of figs: Dannik Jerriko, Feltipern Trevagg and Myo. They also had some of the new re released Unleashed of Mace Windu. I also noticed that they had price stands set of for Ep3 figs! Shouldn't be long now!! Wheeeeeeeeee!!
  6. Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey guys, the Ep 3 preview figures are out!! Found alot of Grevious and Tarrful at the Wal Mart in Concord. I'll be getting Grevious this weekend! :D
  7. Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey guys, I noticed for those that collect the mini busts, there are 3 variations of the stormtrooper! :p The three are: One holding his blaster up, holding a blaster with two hands and the thirs is a trooper aiming a big ass blater rifle. It'll be a chore to get all three don't ya think??
  8. Rotag21 FanForce CR, New Hampshire

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    HELLLOOOOOOO...... Everyone!

Well it has been some time since I've been on here and for that I am truely sorry. But I will be on here more over the next couple day's do some NEW posting of a few thing I've found as of late. lol. So stay toned. :) I be listing new finds. I have a poll to but up as well. Oh ya, we are all so planning a trip later this summer to Boston for a great show. So start saving and maybe everyone can go to this one!!
    Well I just wanted to get in a quick note. I will have more to come. Oh, and a few thing are changing around the club so I'll have that as well.... Ummmmmmm you say!! Lol. K..... I'll see everyone later.

SeeYa!!
    TK
  9. Rotag21 FanForce CR, New Hampshire

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    OK Guy's.........

I'm in need of something... believe it or not. LOL

I need a piece from the Buger King set. I need Chewbacca to complete the set. I thought for sure I had it but as I was doulbe checking before packing it up. It looks like I do not have it. If anyone has an extra please let me know. Once I have that one I will have the complete sealed including Vader.

The extra ones I have for you guy's are .....
    1 landspeeder
    1 clone trooper
    1 R2-D2
    1 Jedi Starfighter
    2 Wicket's

Let me know if anyone needs then.
    SeeYa!
    TK

10. Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Master

star 4
  11. Sabaccs_luck Jedi Knight

star 1
    I finally gots my Ventress! Yah! and it only cost a little over $20. But the good thing is not only does it look better then the individual fig, but it comes with a jedi in removable clone armor (it does not look like OB1), a short green one (he might be of yodas people but he doesn't look like yoda) and another that has a gold prosthetic arm (it doesn't look... you get the idea) A pretty cool Greivous. If you can't tell it's the new multi pack that is out. and they look fairly articulated and detailed (as long as you're forgiving of the fact that they obviously used other peoples faces tho base them off of).
    If I can manage to grab some funds I might but the Ventress unleashed, and a second combo pack, to keep one prestine.
  12. Rotag21 FanForce CR, New Hampshire

Chapter Rep
    star 4

Good Find Sabacc.

I do believe that is to Yoda in that package. I was a bit sadden by the look of ALL the figures in the Jedi Vs.Sith. They all look some how fake. I know that sounds odd, but the face on all of them just do not look good at all. There are molded very well. Not a very good set. But I to did pick it up this past week a long with the following...

Jedi vs. Sith
    Evolution set
    Found #56
    2 more 500th Vaders (Sold)
    A book: Tales of the Golden Droid. Loose not in w/ the figure
    ROTS Light saber display
    Attackit box display
    A couple new pins: Who's your Daddy, You have failed me for the last time.
    ESB stick set.
    Ventress unleashed
    Yoda vs. Emp. unleashed
    Vader Unleashed
    Han Solo 8" play school
    Vader 8" play school
    ESB VHS SEALED. Nice finded
    Vader beerstine from Gloria jeans
    2 Galactic Heros Millennium Falcons (sold)

and last but not leased ... Ultimate Villain 12"Anakin to Vaded. It's a very nice piece and a GREAT PRICE!!! Everyone should go and check out your local suncoast if you have one. They are having a AWESOME sale.

All and all not a bad week. It's nice to be on vacation.lol

SeeYa!!
    TK
  13. Rotag21 FanForce CR, New Hampshire

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Hello All ...

I really for to start doing this more. I know, I know. Just work and all. lol
    I have added a couple little thing this week.

I found a great deal on back to school folders. Yes, back to school. lol They were .10 cents each so I grabed, Oh... I think about 100+ lol. :) Ya,Ya. . . I have no idea what I'm going to do with them. But hey, you never know.

I also picked up a couple new figures.
    Passel Argente
    Commander Bly
    Niemoidian Commander

I know nothing big. But I have been saving up for the supermegafest coming up on the 19th. and 20th. So I hope to see everyone there that can make it.

SeeYa!!
    TK
  14. Rotag21 FanForce CR, New Hampshire

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Hi Guy's,

Well I have a couple new items this week. lol
    Lets see I've added.

Grievuos Bodyguard #60
    Wookie Commando #58
    Cat Miin #62
    Niemoidian Commander #63 (I know I needed anotherlol)

I now have about 6/7 of the Buger King Toys.
    Anakin
    Snow speeder
    Mace
    Chewie
    R2-D2
    Kit

My Kellogge cookie jar finally came in. I order one of the Vader one. I is nice. The only thing I did not care for was it is plastic. Some reason I thought it was ceramic(sp)lol.
    Anyways.

I also was given a very cool PEZ collectors gift set the other day. It is number 8510 of 250,000. The set includes Death Star, Boba, Grievous, Palpatine, Vader, R2-D2, Chewie, Yoda, C-3PO. The packing is very nice as well. It's in the new Star Wars III look.

And lastly...
    I finally picked up the Unleashed Vader from best buy. I is very nice. They finally did a good job on one or them.lol :)

Well thats all for this week. Hope to see everyone at the show this weekend.

SeeYa!!
    TK
  15. Rotag21 FanForce CR, New Hampshire

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    I believe I'm going to start a new Collecting find page. This one is up to 9 pages, most of it being old. Please let me know if you think we should start a new one or keep this one going?

TK
    SeeYa!!
  16. Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Master

star 4
    Sounds good to me... so... let me request that this thread be archived and we start the All Brand New Collecting Finds thread! Boo yeah!
  17. Rotag21 FanForce CR, New Hampshire

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Sounds Good to me. So let it be... lol

TK
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.