main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp COLLECTING FINDS

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Baron_Soontir_Fel, Jan 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    Since the old thread has been locked, I thought I would start a new one. Things are pretty slow now for new releases, but there is always clearance!!

Today I made a run to the Concord Wal Mart and right now they are going through a reline, so things are scarce. Only figure they had was 8 Moff Jerrjerod's. [face_frustrated] Though they did have one Vader's Sith Starfighter. Still pondering if I should get it. Sure, it looks cool, but it's just like any other Jedi Starfighter...

If anyone is out and about, I'm looking for the Episode 3 collector's tin of figures. The only place I have seen it is at Newbury Comics, but I'm not paying $40 for it!

Anyway, I hope to have some semi regular reports in the Concord/Manchester area so keep checking in! :D

2. chewykingwookie

chewykingwookie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2005
    I will keep on the lookout for the EP3 tin. I think I saw one today at a Target or was it yesterday. lol

Not much going on here in MA. Stores are doing reorgs so the pegs and shelves are bare. Target had some decent clearance deals but most of the SW stuff is now gone. I am sure WW will clearance out some stuff but they take forever to mark stuff down to a good price.

3. chewykingwookie

chewykingwookie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2005
    Down here in MA wave 9 of the saga collection is hitting Wal-marts. The Wal-mart 5 have also been spotted in the last couple of days here. Before we know it the Anniversary collection will be here and then the battle will begin again. lol

4. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    I went to the local Wally World here in Concord and all they had new were the value packs and the green clone from AOTC. I'm looking forward to this year for figures... methinks my collection will grow quite large quite quickly :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.