main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:WA Collecting forum

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Sith Magician, Dec 20, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sith Magician

Sith Magician Jedi Master star 5

Sep 14, 1999
    We already have a collecting forum at TF.N, but I was thinking if anyone would be interested in a local one?
    Just somewhere we can let each other know where the good stuff is being sold.
    I suppose a thread will do for now,
    BTW, what does everyone collect?
    I collect the 3 3/4" figs & vehicles mainly but also some of the other things out there.
    Anyone know of a good spot to buy PotJ figures?

2. barbarjinks

barbarjinks Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 2, 2000
    Meesa collect snails and gooba fish,
    in betweena meets meesa collectum dust though...

3. soneil

soneil Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    Umm. Yeah barbar.

Sith_magician knows what I collect (ah - all those school holidays we spent hanging aroung the star wars figure shelf at toyland) but for everyone else.

As you know Princess Lego collects the lego.
    I mostly collect unusual stuff that not everyone else collects. That means I don't get too many 'complete' collections of anything. I have mugs, little lolly containers... Anything unusual or cool.
    I also collect fanfilms so if you find any new ones on the net. Post the address here. They're a kind of collectable.
    I'm also happy to get any starwars PC games anyone sees going cheaply.

4. SoulKrusher

SoulKrusher Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 25, 2000
    I am also a collector of fan films, you must very dedicated to be able to sit there and download the films. Unless you getright or gozilla! :)

5. soneil

soneil Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    Gozilla works for me. I start downloading before I go to bed and set it to automatically disconnect and shutdown my computer when it's finished, or when it get's to a certain time. If it doesn't finish I just resume the next night.
    But back to the topic of collecting. My mum has a knack for getting my unusual little starwars toys (28, married and my mum still buys me toys). When I have a birthday or when it's christmas I can count on her to find somethign original. She'd make a great collector I think!

6. Sith Magician

Sith Magician Jedi Master star 5

Sep 14, 1999
  7. SWNZ

SWNZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    Sweet yeah I collect. If you have a look at our SWNZ website (first URL in Sig) you'll see some of the new POTJ releases in Aussie. Not sure if you've got them or have seen them but worth a look.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.