main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA Collecting in the city of SF

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by ErockSkywalker, Aug 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ErockSkywalker

ErockSkywalker Jedi Youngling

Sep 4, 2001
    Hi folks. It's been a while sence I posted... but I need help. Have any of you noticed how hard it is to find any of the new figures in the city of SF? Toy's R Us on Geary is a joke and I don't wanna be buying them online.... part of the joy of collecting is finding the one you want on a shelf and I don't get that online. (plus the prices are nuts)
    So what I'm wondering is what other collecters in SF do. Is there any place I don't know about? I'm car-less so I don't get out of the city much but if it's worth it I'll BART to a shop.

Thanks in advance.
    EROCK

2. padme_skywalkr

padme_skywalkr Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 21, 2002
    Well gee...just SF? The only other place to go would be Kay Bee Toys...They have one in STonestown. I got a few of the new Clone War figures from there. Besides that, I just go to a toy store when Im outta town. Wal Mart, Target, the list goes one....but beware Hasbro said they arent going to sell anymore toys through WalMart. There's always conventions.

3. Jedi_Tenken

Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    Yeah, I found Kay Bee at StonesTown gets a weekly regular influx of SW toys for good prices. Even found the Mace Windu lightsaber there. Other wise your hunt would probably end up on Ebay or perhaps one of us is bound to have the figure(s) your looking for, if the bounty is right... ;) Darn I really need to finish Bounty Hunter already... lol

4. ErockSkywalker

ErockSkywalker Jedi Youngling

Sep 4, 2001
    Thanks! Had no idea there was a k-b at stonestown!

5. Jedi_Tenken

Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    Yep it's on the ground floor towards one of the ends of the mall. They get a good influx of SW stuffs occasionally and good prices too.

6. DarthVader79

DarthVader79 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 16, 2001
    Around South San Francisco, Ive seen a couple of the new deleuxe clone wars figures and the blue jedi starfighter along with all the newly reboxed lightsabers. But when it comes to the new basic action figures, theres nothing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.