Gd Rapids, MI Collecting in West Michigan

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by ThanksBates82, Apr 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThanksBates82 Jedi Youngling

I haven't been on here in a while, but I thought I would post because this just seems really odd. Is it just me, or is the Grand Rapids area not receiving any shipments of the new 30th Anniversary action figure line? Every where I go, all I ever see is R2 and Obi-Wan. Anyone have any ideas how I can increase my luck, or maybe some tips?
  2. pretender Jedi Youngling

star 2
    I think the stores must be only getting one case in with the best figures selling out right away. I once saw more than just Obi Wan and R2 but not one I wanted so I don't remember what. I think it was Wal-Mart.

Collecting in the GR area is pretty sad. Target has some two-packs- but I want the individual troopers and haven't seen them yet. I guess we just have to wait and hope the Summer blockbuster season will sell toys more so they restock with new Star wars as well.
  3. TX0338 Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Michigan always seems to be on the tail end of getting anything... it sucks!!
  4. ThanksBates82 Jedi Youngling

I managed to get all but two of the figures out so far, but I had to go to Goldmine Comics and pay a bit extra for them.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.