main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

LA, CA Collecting is emotional chaos remembered in tranquility.

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Skyryder, Jul 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skyryder

Skyryder Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 13, 2004
    This is sort of collecting? Yesterday I bought a couple of graphic novels. I'm really behind on my reading. I got the Knights of the Old Republic which I know has been out for over a year now or something ridiculous like that. It's a pretty good story I'll finish it tonight.

2. Varekei

Varekei Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 5, 2005
    I bought a ChibiCthulu at the Game Empire. He's so cute! Coochie, coochie, Cthulu! I will bring him to Dinner Saturday.

3. Skyryder

Apr 13, 2004
    Do I need to up the reservation? Actually we don't have a reservation I don't think they do that.

4. Varekei

Varekei Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 5, 2005
    No, not even a high chaiar, he can sit on my shoulder. I am not a stuffed animal person, but, he really is unique.

5. Waffllebot

Waffllebot Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 22, 2007
    This just in from my friend who works at Diamond Distribution....The big announcement for Diamond this year was that we picked up the Star Wars license for 1/4 scale figures...they looked SICK. If I can some images I'll bounce them over."
    So i guess that means Hasbro will no longer be making figs?

6. AniPadmeLurker

AniPadmeLurker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2004
    I totally forgot to post ( I think) about a V-day gift I got. It's a lightsaber fan from Japan. You open it, and there's Vader in all his glory. The Japanese are awesome.

DH I'm still waiting for a picture from this "awesome" collectible.

7. Waffllebot

Waffllebot Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 22, 2007
    oops. hasbro is 3/4. And Hasbro still and will always have the license for that scale etc. But the Diamond figs talk (!) and come complete with cloth outfits.

8. Jundland_Jay

Jundland_Jay Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 18, 2003
    OK, everyone, this is the must-have desk!

[link=http://crave.cnet.com/8301-1_105-9878110-1.html]Han Solo in Carbonite Desk[/link]

9. Skyryder

Apr 13, 2004
    When I saw that today at work I sent the picture to the furniture people and told them to order it for me. They said it wasn't corporate standard. I said it would be if I was running the place.

10. Jundland_Jay

Jundland_Jay Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 18, 2003
    I bet it is at Fox....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.