LA, CA Collecting is emotional chaos remembered in tranquility.

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Skyryder, Jul 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediRacer Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    My wife just bought me a Star Wars shirt from THE GAP!
  2. DarthHaskett Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    JR, YG is the coolest wife EVER!!

This weekend, while buying stockings and stuff for the office I bought the Yoda, C-3PO, and Vader dashboard figures.
  3. AniPadmeLurker Jedi Master

star 4
    The Yoda dashboard talker has been gracing my car for a while now. He's starting to sound gravelly.
  4. Skyryder Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Nice JR. I haven't received anything from GG in a while. I think I'm due.
  5. jedifan77 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Last week I got a really cool item. It's an R2 ice cooler from Pepsi. I guess it's about 3 feet tall. One of the dad's at my school works for Pepsi and had it for several years. He was going to raffle it off, but I asked if I could buy it from him. I've got no idea what I'll do with him, but he looks so great! I'll post a picture in the next day or two.
  6. DarthHaskett Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    JF, that is the coolest!
  7. jedifan77 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    [image=http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a76/jedifan/IMG_4008.jpg]

Here's my new little buddy. I think he's so darn cool and I got him for next to nothing! That makes him even better!
  8. Skyryder Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    It is very cute, and practical if it can still hold drinks. It would be the closest I would ever come to actually owning a real droid.
  9. Waffllebot Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'm wondering whether or not I should post this he or make a seperate link. But for now,here goes... If there is anybody out there ( Ineed two buyers) that is interested in obtaining the Previews exclusive set of trropers and droids, I have a friend thati s hooking me up with the wholesale price. Let me know by sending me a pm. The troopers are awesome figs.The otehr set are the droids i believe. I'm going to be getting a link soon so I'll post pics once i get them.
  10. Skyryder Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    This is a fine place to post that. And do get some pictures if you have them. I'm afraid I don't know what it is you are referring to, though I've stopped my collecting except for the GG stuff.

11. Waffllebot Jedi Knight

star 1
    ok, here is a link. Three sets of each come in the order so yes, I still need two buyers that would be interested. You would receive one set of Troopers from the Battlefront collection,and one set of the BATTLE DROIDS ETC. AS SHOWN.
    http://www.statuetoys.com/star-wars-battlefront-ii-px-action-figure-pack-assortment.html
  12. Skyryder Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    You can also just order one set from EE here at $60 http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=HS87561AA I'm not a fan of the droids, but I would take a case of the Galatic Marines the pre Snowtrooper looking dude.

I understand if you're wanting to help out a friend's business though.
  13. Waffllebot Jedi Knight

star 1
    Here is the thing, the troopers are only available this way. You cannot just buy what you like ( or as you put it, the ones you don't like) ,otherwise I wouldn't need to find any extra buyers. My friend is offering me his discount. He works for Diamond Distribution so he has access to the huge discount. I only want the troopers as wellut iave o get two sets pictured times 3. It's a case.
    I do like the power droid even though he's a repaint.
  14. Skyryder Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I ordered the dvd The Force Amoung Us on Wednesday and it arrived today. That was pretty darn fast. Maybe I'll watch it this weekend. It's supposed to be about fandom and stuff. I'm sure we don't know anything about that. You guys remember those people out in front of that pub near Staples at CIV giving away those blue shirts. Well this is that same thing if I remember correctly.

The fun part was that the first few people to order got real sand from Tunisa. Now I wonder how real it truly is.
  15. ValedaKor Force Ghost

star 5
    I have my little vial of sand. It better be real [face_skull] .
  16. Jundland_Jay Jedi Master

star 4
    My Dejarik holochess set came in from Sideshow, and it is awesome! Truly a piece everyone should own! The figures are highly detailed and the board is really cool as well. Now, I just need an "Aluminum Falcon" to put it in! :)
  17. Skyryder Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Is it something you can actually play JJ? I'm going now to check on it. Sounds cool.
  18. Jundland_Jay Jedi Master

star 4
    Well if you knew the rules, I guess you could play. I just checked and its sold out on the Sidewshow site. :(
  19. Skyryder Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    It's not the one for the 12inch figures is is? It's regular size right?
  20. Waffllebot Jedi Knight

star 1
    I got my concept Leia figure,the General McQuarrie figure,my Pre grievous and Darth Malak figs,plus all 3 new sets of trooper packs at Target,and my Roron Corobb and Hermi Odle,TC-14 and RA-7 figures.I just need the concept han Solo to complete my McQ set so far sans Yoda and Obi wan cos I just wasn't feeling that one. I hate how money flies away when all the new figs come out.
  21. Skyryder Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I full set of the McQuarrie Figures would be great. You know I'm going to Disneyland today I wonder what Star Trader has? I have the exclusives from the cons and the Stormtrooper from years back. I need Boba and Chewie and the rest. I doubt they still have them at DL though. I've stopped collecting the action figures but these would be nice.
  22. DarthHaskett Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Yesterday my Clonetrooper bobble head came in.
  23. Skyryder Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    DL had no McQuarrie figures. The only ones that they had were Rebel Elite Guard (they are reaching now I think) and Biggs. I would have liked to have gotten the Biggs, but at $10 no thank you.
  24. Waffllebot Jedi Knight

star 1
    Target has both versions of Biggs all the time.
  25. Jundland_Jay Jedi Master

star 4
    They make two sizes?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.