main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

O.C, CA Collecting - Store Reports

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by dustinbrewer, Oct 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dustinbrewer

dustinbrewer Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 8, 2002
    Last night at Target of Orange(Tustin/Meats Ave.), they had 4 Asajj Ventress Unleashed on clearance for $7.50 each.

2. Aaron-Wan-Kenobi

Aaron-Wan-Kenobi Temp CR Orange County, CA star 3 VIP

Dec 8, 2002
    Doh! I paid full price for mine.

3. dustinbrewer

Nov 8, 2002
    Walmart in Orange(Tustin/Meats Ave.) had tons of Clone 3 packs and Vader figures last night. Didn't get any myself but i did get a sleeping bag for tomorrow though :)

4. Zhi-don

Zhi-don Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 22, 2005
    dustin or anyone;

i need a clone trooper blaster. if anyone has one for sale or knows where i could buy one [other than ebay] let me know.

5. crazybirdman

crazybirdman Jedi Master star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Disneyland.

6. dustinbrewer

Nov 8, 2002
    Yeah they have tons at Disneyland, well Downtown Disney has them too in that big store by the tram stop where they prod you to by putting barriers everywhere so you have no choice but to go in and spend more [face_money_eyes] . They have Han Solo type guns and stormtrooper guns. Well that is if a clonetrooper gun and stormtrooper gun are the same thing, i've never paid that close attention to know.

7. LordJedi

LordJedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 15, 2001
    I'm pretty sure the ROTS clonetrooper gun and the stormtrooper gun from the OT are the same thing.

8. crazybirdman

Feb 24, 2003
    :eek: Whaaaaat? Hasbro would just re-use a mold like that? :p

9. JediRacer

JediRacer Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 5, 2000
    Yes the ROTS Clone Trooper blaster is the exact same mold as the E-11 Blaster they sell at Disneyland. It's just the Clone Trooper blaster is black and the Disneyland one is white. The Clone Trooper Blaster even says Hasbro (c) 1996 on it (I have one).

Sorry to butt in. Carry on.

10. LordJedi

Jan 15, 2001
    Preposterous I say, preposterous!

11. Robeewankenobe

Robeewankenobe Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 29, 2004
    Edit out by Rob-b-1

12. crazybirdman

Feb 24, 2003
    CR and chancellor are different things. If you'd like your title to be former Chancellor you can ask JediRacer. And please try to keep threads on topic. We have a random thread for random post. This thread is to talk about collecting stuff, like the dumb decision to change Unleashed figure from the awesome 7" figures to the mini 2" things. They should have changed the name. I've never heard of anything 2 inches being unleashed. Hmmm, that came out wrong

13. Enforcer_Draconus

Enforcer_Draconus Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 19, 2004
    they arent making the 7" figs anymore?????????

14. LordJedi

Jan 15, 2001
    Not to continue an off-topic discussion, but feel free to have my title removed. I think the "Former CR" thing is done a lot and it was just never removed or changed. CR and Chancellor were only different (afaik) with Shawn and I. Shawn was the Chancellor and an RSA, so he couldn't be CR as well. Since I was VP, I got the CR title. I'm not sure if Shawn still carries a title around here or not.

As James said, if a title needs changing, PM JediRacer.

Back OT. Yeah, the mini Unleashed still look cool, but I can't get over that they're only going to be 2" in size. Talk about small!

15. Aaron-Wan-Kenobi

Dec 8, 2002
    are the mini unleashed out?

16. dustinbrewer

Nov 8, 2002
    I was unfortunate enough to find myself at Fry's City of Industry yesterday but noticed they have Star Wars figures in the massive que walkway before the massive checkout area. They had the "newer" Sith figures that look like holograms. You know the style, blue semi transparent things with Plokoon and Aayla Secura likenesses. These retards wanted $7.99 each, they are cracked IMHO, but if you have a phat stack then go for it. I'm sure they carry Star Wars at each Fry's, so if you dare, that's where they may be.

17. LizardJedi

LizardJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 29, 2005
    The Best Buy excluside Vader Unleased is just like the new Vader Unleashed right?
    I picked that up today... man, that packageing is large and in charge. I think this one is staying inside.

18. dustinbrewer

Nov 8, 2002
    Haven't seen them around. Which pack are you looking for?

19. crazybirdman

Feb 24, 2003
    has anyone seen the Tarking figure for sale? I have to complete my collection of characters that were in the movie for less than a minute. :D

20. dini

dini Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 25, 2005
    I haven't seen it anywhere at all. There are only a few on ebay that I've seen and you have to buy a set of 3 to get him :(

21. Aaron-Wan-Kenobi

Dec 8, 2002
    At Walmart in Orange they have Star Wars fooseball for 55 bucks. The soccer guys are clone troopers vs. super battle droids. I thought it looked pretty cool.

Also the DVD with walmart exclusive DVD is 20 bucks there now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.