Padu, KY Collecting Thread 1/28-?

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by pacervader, Jan 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pacervader Jedi Knight

star 3
    When is the new wave going to hit around here. Saga Wave 2 hit lass than a month after wave 1 so where the heck is wave 3. And why can't I find a Gonk Droid anywhere. Its the only only one I don't have from the first 2 lines, and I wasn't going to get it but now I want it because I can't find it, god I'm addicted. Collecting was good for me over this last weekend seeings how I bought $5 worth of raffle tickets and won 4 items at the swsw. Also Lordtreyger and I traded a T.R'U.E. holo yoda for a holo palpatine. I still have not played the minitures game yet but I opened it and read the rules, so in the next couple of days I will pick up another bad habit. Any other collecting news out there. pv
  2. TKYTROOPER Jedi Knight

star 2
    Well the Crumb / C3PO mini busts are on E-Bay now. Looks like they are going for about $90.00 each. I wish I had known about them sooner. Looks like I will be getting mine off E-Bay. Its not very often but when the other half says she wants a S.W. collectable, guess what? We get it. Its kinda like a free pass for me. lol. I'll keep my eyes open for a "gonk" droid.
  3. pacervader Jedi Knight

star 3
    Your right about that, when the wife wants a certain sw collectible it is a great joy, a rare one but a great joy.
  4. LordTreyger Jedi Knight

star 1
    Heck, I am grateful when mine even remembers what Star Wars is!
  5. pacervader Jedi Knight

star 3
    I finally picked up the last ultimate Darth Vader voice changer kit at Walmart for $10, Its pretty bulky so now I have to find a place for it. pv
  6. LordINVAR Jedi Knight

star 2
    Which Wally World?

I was wanting to get one - but the last time I looked they were still $20
  7. pacervader Jedi Knight

star 3
    Our walmart in Benton, they are on the end cap on the home paint side. They have just the vader voice changers left, about 6, and they are $10, my wife is getting another one today for a birthday party my son is attending. They also have vader masks for $1, M&M figure two packs for $3, Galactic Hero two packs for $5, and Monopoly Saga ed. for $19. Does anyone have an extra early bird set they want to sell cheap? pv
  8. Ulic-Qel-Droma75 Jedi Youngling

star 2
    If you check rebelscumor GalacticHunterpeople usually post there findings. To better answer your question wave 3 should be coming up soon!
  9. pacervader Jedi Knight

star 3
    The Walmart exclusive pez sets are down to $10.00 at the Walmart in Benton. They have about 20 of them so they may drop in price again. pv
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.