main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Padu, KY Collecting Thread 1/28-?

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by pacervader, Jan 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pacervader

pacervader Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    When is the new wave going to hit around here. Saga Wave 2 hit lass than a month after wave 1 so where the heck is wave 3. And why can't I find a Gonk Droid anywhere. Its the only only one I don't have from the first 2 lines, and I wasn't going to get it but now I want it because I can't find it, god I'm addicted. Collecting was good for me over this last weekend seeings how I bought $5 worth of raffle tickets and won 4 items at the swsw. Also Lordtreyger and I traded a T.R'U.E. holo yoda for a holo palpatine. I still have not played the minitures game yet but I opened it and read the rules, so in the next couple of days I will pick up another bad habit. Any other collecting news out there. pv

2. TKYTROOPER

TKYTROOPER Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 18, 2005
    Well the Crumb / C3PO mini busts are on E-Bay now. Looks like they are going for about $90.00 each. I wish I had known about them sooner. Looks like I will be getting mine off E-Bay. Its not very often but when the other half says she wants a S.W. collectable, guess what? We get it. Its kinda like a free pass for me. lol. I'll keep my eyes open for a "gonk" droid.

3. pacervader

Jun 27, 2005
    Your right about that, when the wife wants a certain sw collectible it is a great joy, a rare one but a great joy.

4. LordTreyger

LordTreyger Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 3, 2006
    Heck, I am grateful when mine even remembers what Star Wars is!

5. pacervader

Jun 27, 2005
    I finally picked up the last ultimate Darth Vader voice changer kit at Walmart for $10, Its pretty bulky so now I have to find a place for it. pv

6. LordINVAR

LordINVAR Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 13, 2002
    Which Wally World?

I was wanting to get one - but the last time I looked they were still $20

7. pacervader

Jun 27, 2005
    Our walmart in Benton, they are on the end cap on the home paint side. They have just the vader voice changers left, about 6, and they are $10, my wife is getting another one today for a birthday party my son is attending. They also have vader masks for $1, M&M figure two packs for $3, Galactic Hero two packs for $5, and Monopoly Saga ed. for $19. Does anyone have an extra early bird set they want to sell cheap? pv

8. Ulic-Qel-Droma75

Ulic-Qel-Droma75 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 17, 2005
    If you check rebelscumor GalacticHunterpeople usually post there findings. To better answer your question wave 3 should be coming up soon!

9. pacervader

Jun 27, 2005
    The Walmart exclusive pez sets are down to $10.00 at the Walmart in Benton. They have about 20 of them so they may drop in price again. pv

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.