main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Idaho Collecting Thread

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Psxjedi76, May 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Psxjedi76

Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep star 4 VIP

Apr 2, 2002
    Hey guys we use to have a Thread for this kind of thing and it got locked, So i thought i would make another one where people can list any information on trying to find collectables. Even a place where to post news about some new stuff comming out.

[image=http://www.rebelscum.com/toys2007/TACwave5.jpg]

I like the pre-cyborg General Grievous, The cool Concept of Darth Vader, Starkiller concept figure, The ithorian Jedi from the clone wars i will get this one. Yoda on the Kybuck, Salacious Crumb and 3po, Anakin from the clone wars, Hermi Odle, But the biggest one is Darth Revan and Darth Malak! wave 5 looks to be a must to get.

2. Kasey_Kenobi

Kasey_Kenobi Jedi Master star 4

Feb 2, 2006
    That is a totally cool idea having the pre-cyborg Grievous! All of these figures are sweet...that is so cool that they have Malek and Revan!

3. cmdrwillard

cmdrwillard Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 6, 2003
    You guys will probably get to see the UCS Millenium Falcon (Lego) at C4. That is my No.1 collectible priority this fall.

4. Darth-Viper3k

Darth-Viper3k Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 17, 2005
    oohh
    I've been droolin over that
    I want
    don't have the money
    but I want real bad

lol

They need to release a collectable version of the epIII Star Destroyer... I just love that ship

5. cmdrwillard

cmdrwillard Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 6, 2003
    Hey Tim I have a Darth Vader Tie Fighter Lego set I have had the hardest time putting together right. Would you like a crack at assembling it properly for me?

6. Darth-Viper3k

Darth-Viper3k Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 17, 2005
    heck yea I would
    love buildin Lego Models
    as long as you have the instructions I'm golden
    I wait until I've built things 3 or 4 times to lose the instructions
    lol

7. Psxjedi76

Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep star 4 VIP

Apr 2, 2002
    Hey dan I went to the meridian walmart at midnight and I ran into cody again. He has started to learn the Minis game and is looking to want to join us for some mini action with his room mate.

Oh yeah they have the new Mara Jade and Luke comic pack and they also had the Dark lady in. and some new Gi Joes remakes of the originals i got to get me some of those.

8. Kasey_Kenobi

Kasey_Kenobi Jedi Master star 4

Feb 2, 2006
    Wait, are we talking about Cody Kellar? The guy who dropped off the face of the planet Cody? If so, we definately need to get a game on!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.