main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tucson Collecting Thread

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by TD0690, Sep 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OBI-WAN_KENOBI_1977

OBI-WAN_KENOBI_1977 Jedi Youngling

Sep 11, 2002
    and on top of that on NOV 12, when I went to TRU to buy stuff they still had plenty of Silver R2. I was so amazed because I didn't get a chance to pick one up when they first came out. But better then that I got 2 Silver 25th Aniv. R2. They had even told me that there were no more at all. But when paying for my stuff they just so happened to find a box of them, not even opened yet. The Force was deffently with me that day.

2. OBI-WAN_KENOBI_1977

OBI-WAN_KENOBI_1977 Jedi Youngling

Sep 11, 2002
    I also just put my order in for a Reek and Acklay beast figures along with the 1995 POTF landspeeder. so gatta pay for that too. That ok its all worth it tho

3. big_boss_nass

big_boss_nass Tucson FF Founding Member star 4

Nov 12, 2001
    I got some doubles of Kit ans Plo to put in my Gunship :D I also got 2 Tatooine Attack Anakin's, 2 Tusken Raiders with Massifs, The Deluxe Yoda, and The Silver R2-D2. :D

4. TD0690

TD0690 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 4, 2002
    :eek: Man! :eek: You guys have been busy getting stuff!!! :eek: Unfortunately I have to give up the majority of my collecting for costuming. :( They're both expensive hobbies and it's hard trying to keep up with both. :_|

5. TD0690

TD0690 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 4, 2002
    Did anyone hear about the LEGO Mini-TIE From The Fan Club?

[image=http://www.rebelscum.com/toys/3219tie-small.jpg]

For immediate release
    Mary Franklin
    Director of Marketing and Operations
    Paizo Publishing, LLC
    (425) 289-1361
    mary.franklin@paizopublishing.com

Free! Special LEGO Building Kits for Star Wars Insider Subscribers!

Bellevue, Washington (November, 2002) -- Star Wars fans who act quickly to subscribe or to renew their subscriptions to Star Wars Insider magazine will find a very limited edition LEGO? TIE Fighter Mini-Building Set flying to their mailboxes.

LEGO, which makes the renowned building sets including the popular Star Wars line, will make a limited number of the mini-TIEs available in a promotional program to help launch their new line of LEGO Star Wars minis.. They will not be sold in stores anywhere.

Paizo Publishing? is pleased to be able to offer some of these mini-TIEs to new and renewing subscribers in the United States and Canada while supplies last. Subscribers also automatically become members of the Official Star Wars Fan Club and will receive an exclusive membership kit and get other benefits.

To get the mini TIE, fans can go online to www.paizopublishing.com/lego.html, or call 1-800-692-3836. They can also mail a check or money order, ($28.95 US residents; $39.95 Canadian residents) payable in U.S. funds to Star Wars Insider, PO Box 469078, Escondido, CA 92046-9633.

In order to receive the mini-TIE, subscribers and those who renew must use the LEGO offer code: JLEGO.

Offer good only while supplies last. Available to United States and Canadian subscribers and renewals only. LEGO mini TIE Fighter model building toy for ages 7 and over.

6. big_boss_nass

big_boss_nass Tucson FF Founding Member star 4

Nov 12, 2001
    I just got 3 new toys. :D

1. The pilot Padme
    2. Darth Maul Sith Training
    3. Watto

I got them all at the Toys R Us on broadway and 22nd. They also had the Arena and about 50 Gunships.

7. Goldmember0690

Goldmember0690 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 1, 2002
    I love Goooold! The look of it, the shmell of it, the tashte of it, the texture! I love gold sho much that I even losht my ********* in an unfortunate shmelting acshident! Henshe the name, Goldmember.

Goldmember

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.