main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

CEII Collecting Track

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by LAJ_FETT , Feb 6, 2013.

1. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Rebelscum Story

From Gus Lopez, coordinator of the Celebration Collecting Panels:

I am thrilled to announce the call for participation for the Star Wars Celebration Europe Collecting Track as part of Star Wars Celebration Europe in Essen, Germany on July 26-28, 2013. Similar to past Star Wars Celebration events, the collecting program is the place where Star Wars collectors spanning all levels and interests come together to participate in talks, panels, and activities around the Star Wars collecting hobby.

If you want more information, or are going and want to volunteer or present, hit the link at the top for the full story!

2. Obi Anne

Obi Anne Celebration Mistress of Ceremonies star 8 Staff Member Manager

Nov 4, 1998
    I really think it's fun to listen to the collector panels, unfortunately the last few Celebrations it's been impossible to get into them. Since they are handing out exclusive collectibles all the die hard collectors stand in line for hours to get in, so just dropping by to listen for some fun collecting anecdotes hasn't really been an option.

3. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    I missed most of them at CE (bad thing for one of the Collecting mods to admit) but the ones that interested me were up against other things that interested me or they were too early/late. (We were commuting by train every day from out near Heathrow.) Bad luck of the draw!

4. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    First look at the collecting program is up on the CEII site - go here for details.

World class collector Gus Lopez is returning to Celebration, and he and his crew are producing an extraordinary set of panels all about the art and intricacy of collecting Star Wars. Especially for Celebration Europe, Lopez is organizing a program with worldwide – especially European – focus.

5. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Steve Sansweet will be bringing his Rancho Obi-Wan Experience to CEII and he will be taking part in activities. See the story here on Rebelscum.

6. Matsemitsu

Matsemitsu Jedi Padawan star 1

Nov 1, 2012
    Hm, that's too bad. I hope it's going to be different this time. Exclusive collectibles do appeal to me too, naturally, but that aside I'd also like to hear the stories they tell. And THAT aside, I want to get the most bang out of my buck and see as many panels as I can from all parts of the thematic spectrum. (At least I have my 3-day ticket now.)

7. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    TFN Main has an update on some of the collecting panels and goodies for panel attendees. Hit the link to check it out!