Collecting

Discussion in 'Reading, PA' started by jedimasterbryan, Jan 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    Wow...that is a bargain. I bought all of mine at the normal price except for Luke & Leia, which Target had on-sale for $3.99.
  2. Strouther Jedi Knight

star 1
    I only have the old figures - I mean old, like I think I got them around the time Return of the Jedi was released. I have one of the Ewoks, Darth Vader (who's missing pretty much everything - his cape, his lightsaber, etc. Now he's just a skinny robot man in black *L*), One of those Imperial captain guys, like the ones in the AT-STs in ROTJ, a stormtrooper, Luke in his X-Wing pilot gear, Lando in his guard at Jabba's palace gear, I used to have this cool looking Salacious Krumm, but over the years I think I lost him. I'm sure I have more, but they're in a box somewhere. I wish I'd never opened them, but hey - I was like three, give me a break. :D
  3. Wesmin7 Jedi Knight

star 3
    an origonal Darth Vader RotJ one... Wow, that'd be worth big bucks if you had, for some reason, as a child, desided to seal it away and preserve it completely.
  4. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    Ooo...vintage stuff...I'm trying to build up my collection of that. So far I have succeeeded in getting an original Han figure (it has all the weapons and is sealed in a plastic show case) and an Admiral Ackbar, which a friend gave to me. All his weapons are missing.

Also, while in Disney, I managed to pick up some of those pins that are exclusive to the Star Tours in Disney World. I bought Luke, Han, and Leia.
  5. jedimasterbryan Jedi Master

star 1
    I've got the exclusive Yoda one, all of those SW pins are really cool
  6. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    Yea, they are really cool. It was a real tough decision deciding on which ones to buy. I wanted them all! :p
  7. jedimasterbryan Jedi Master

star 1
    i just posted some pics of my collection. Its not the whole collection, but a lot of it, heres the url
    http://www.geocities.com/moobert_2000/SW.html

8. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    Very nice, collection. Lots of great posters and promotional stuff I see. And at least you keep your stuff organized...unlike myself. My stuff is pretty much in ever corner of my room and downstairs in boxes and who knows where else. I love your pics, though. :)

On a side note, I finally found the new wave of figures at Wal-Mart. I picked up Mynock hunt Chewie, Hoth Han, and Wedding Ceremony Anakin.

9. jedimasterbryan Jedi Master

star 1
    thats cool, i really want to get that chewie, i also want to get the new boba fett (pit of carkoon)
  10. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    Yea, the Fett one looks awesome. I was upset that they didn't have that one there.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.