main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lou, KY Collecting

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Drk Father1, May 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Plastic

Darth_Plastic Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2002
    Founds tons of 03 stuff this Afternoon:

TRU Outer loop had the two speeder bikes Dooku and Anakin.

Walmart Outer loop had the Anakin Secret Cermony wave in.

Meier's Preston and Wal-mart on Preston had in the Vader Throne Room wave, Hoth Han, Throne Room Luke, New Snowtrooper, Mynock hunt Chewbacca.

Happy Hunting

2. Mike_Skywalker

Mike_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 12, 2003
    Hello all. Hope everyone had a good Life...'er, I mean Labor Day.
    Tuesday night, The TRU on Shelbyville road had four Bounty Hunter multi-packs if anyone is looking for that. They also had a good many of the recent 12"ers like Han, Lando Skiff guard, and AT-ST Driver.
    Hope this helps someone out there.

3. Darth_Plastic

Sep 21, 2002
    Yesterday the Target behind J-mall had the second series of Cinwma Scenes, while the Toys R US had the First series

4. Mike_Skywalker

Jun 12, 2003
    Target at Bashford had collections 2 of 2 of the war room and Jedi High Council at around 4:00PM if anyone needs them. They also had the Geonosian Fighter, but no Hail Fires.

5. Drk Father1

Drk Father1 Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 18, 1999
    Hmmm, guess I got one of the last Hailfires!

Yay! I finally found something!

6. jedilucass

jedilucass Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 1, 2002
    TRU on shelbyville road had today as of 11 am...

chewbacca mynock hunt
    Boba Fett the pit of carkoon
    mace windu 12 inch along with arena confrontation
    gold card jango fett
    secret ceremony Anakin
    bounty hunter 4 pack
    anakin speeder

So

7. Drk Father1

Mar 18, 1999
    Target off of Outer Loop has the Analysis Droids, and Lama Su with Clone boy.

The Toys R Us on Outer Loop had Hoth Han, Mynock Hunt Chewie, and both the Anakin and Dooku speeder bike sets.

Maybe some day we'll se Clone Wars figures.

Well, at some place other that the Great Escape, which wants $20 a figure...for a piece of plastic that costs pennies...

Sorry, I was getting bitter again there for a moment. :D

8. Ben_Quadrineros

Ben_Quadrineros Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 30, 2002
    Ask and ye shall recieve, Phil. Target had about four or five of Clone Was Anakin, Yoda, and the ARC Trooper this afternoon. I haven't seen any of the other Clone Wars figures yet, though.

9. Darth_Plastic

Sep 21, 2002
    Amazon.com has been offering groups of vintage figures the past couple of days. the groups range from $30 to $50. They claim to to be complete figures.

10. Unicron

Unicron Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 5, 2002
    I just got back from a trip to Toys R Us and Target on Outer Loop at lunch. The Toys R Us had the Hailfire droid, I think it was $21.99. They also had the Hoth 4-pack or whatever with the Tauntaun that you can take its guts out. Disgusting, but cool. :)

The Target behind Jefferson Mall (the new one) had TONS of Clone Wars figures. They had over a dozen each of Anakin, Yoda, and the ARC Trooper. This was as of just a few minutes ago (around 12:30 PM or so). They also had several pre-Clone Wars figures, like the Imperial Officer, Lamu Su with the clone boy, and the library droids.

11. Mike_Skywalker

Jun 12, 2003
    Man! I was just at those two places last night and they had nothing!
    If anyone can pick up a Hail Fire for me I would appreciate it. I will pay you on Saturday.
    Also, if anyone has an extra Acklay, I need one for a diorama.:)

12. Mike_Skywalker

Jun 12, 2003
    ...yeah, so alright. Cool. Thanks.

13. Drk Father1

Mar 18, 1999
    Still haven't seen any more Hailfire's. haven't seen an Acklay since last year, and then I only saw one. But I'll certainly keep my eyes open. :D

14. Darth_Askew

Darth_Askew Jedi Youngling

Jun 6, 2002
    Clarksville Target also has the new Clone War figs, and Clarksville TRU has the Ultimate Bounty 4-Pack.

15. Mike_Skywalker

Jun 12, 2003
    I knew the Acklay was a extreme shot in the dark, but I thought I'd ask. :)

16. Darth_Plastic

Sep 21, 2002
    Hasbro has anouced some of the figures for the 2004 line-up today. I like the idea of the waves being based on theme such as Jabba's palace. It help's with diarama builders and people who set up displays.

17. Mike_Skywalker

Jun 12, 2003
    Fantastic! I am interested in getting everything that was announced today. Jedi Luke! I think they finally got him right:)

18. Darth_Plastic

Sep 21, 2002
    Looks like the master point auctions have begun. Remeber the points have to cut off the cards in order for them to be used. First up is Jorge Sacul, 12 inch Jango and the bug looking alien form the catina, no I wasn't going to spell that one.

19. Unicron

Unicron Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 5, 2002
    I saw on Rebelscum where there's a Kentucky Figure Collectors club that's been started up. Some of you guys that are into collecting might want to check them out. They have a Yahoo group at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/swkfc/ and apparently they held their first meeting last weekend with twelve people showing up.

20. Jedi_pooka

Jedi_pooka Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 28, 2003
    Hey, Does anybosy collect the SW Legos sets?? When I was a kid SW and Legos were two of my most favorite things, imagine my giddiness the first time I spotted an X-wing built out of Legos bricks!

21. Drk Father1

Mar 18, 1999
    I've got some of them, they are pretty cool, they're just so darn expensive!

22. Jedi_pooka

Sep 28, 2003
    This is true. That's why I don't have very many...yet :D

23. Zam-the-Assasin

Zam-the-Assasin Jedi Youngling star 2

May 29, 2002
    I, unfortunately can't afford to collect anything lately.... sniffle sniffle...... :_|
    Unfortunate because I need the Aayla Secura figure for my star wars girl figure shrine, and it's not gonna happen right now. I am ashamed.

24. bossknopp

bossknopp Jedi Youngling star 1

May 5, 2002
    Have you guys seen the btl Transformers and G I joes? I wish Star Wars would do that put the legos with real action figures like the joes are instead of the kiddie lookin figures.

25. Jedi_pooka

Sep 28, 2003
    I saw the sets that you're refering to just the other day at Wally world. Very cool! Even though I personally get a big kick out of seeing Vader's helmet on top of a little Lego man body, kits that were disigned around (and included) full size action figures would be very welcome. One could always build such a vehicle oneself (I have thought about it), but buying kits and special ordering the pieces required would be quite expensive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.