Collections Thread - What have you added to your Collection lately?

Discussion in 'Los Angeles, CA' started by ValedaKor, Nov 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthHaskett Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I might be interested in purchasing some of your doubles, Skyryder. I have to go through my stuff to see what I have first. Don't sell anything yet.
  2. Skyryder Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    If, and that is IF I sell them you guys are the first to know.
  3. Skyryder Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Matt and Claudia, you need to check out Rebelscum to see the list of upcoming figures. I'm so excited! Spoilers though so watch out if you care. Also, I ordered more stuff from EE today. They won't be in until January though. Clone Wars Animated stuff that we saw at Comic Con.
  4. ValedaKor Force Ghost

star 5
    I ordered two things from EE today, too! One's a Christmas present (Samurai Warrior) for my friend in San Diego, and the other is the Holiday Edition Jawas. Hopefully I'll be able to pick everything up soon.

5. Skyryder Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I ordered the Holiday Jawas too, I didn't know you were a collector too of the figures ValedaKor?
  6. ValedaKor Force Ghost

star 5
    Oh yeah, I collect certain figures; for instance, I just picked up the 3" Amidala in Parade Gown figure, and I'm waiting on the Padme Clone Wars marquette from SWS.com. I'm selective; it's anything Amidala/Padme, anything paper (the books, comics and magazines), and then other stuff that I feel like collecting... like the holiday figures LOL.

7. Skyryder Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Ahhh well I'll keep my eye out for all things Amidala for you.
  8. DarthHaskett Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Thanks for the reminder about the Holiday Jawa. I'll have to order mine.
  9. ValedaKor Force Ghost

star 5
    Yippee! Was the high bidder on copies of a SW comic that I was missing, and the seller was from Delaware. That completes my "something from all 50 states" list.

So, I have stuff in my collection from all 50 states, DC and 22 foreign countries. Sweet.
  10. DarthHaskett Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Okay, I'm lame. Where do I buy my Jawas?
  11. Skyryder Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    This years Holiday Jawas is an exclusive through Entertainment Earth. So I think.
  12. DarthHaskett Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Okay, I guess I'll have to go that route then. Thanks.
  13. DarthHaskett Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Okay, I ordered mine, JR's and a co-worker's. When will they be available and how do I get there?
  14. ValedaKor Force Ghost

star 5
    All it sez on my order is they're available in "November 2004" LOL.

This is their address:

12730 Raymer Street, Suite 1
    North Hollywood, CA 91605

It's basically a warehouse in an area of industrial buildings, above Sherman Way.
  15. Skyryder Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    OH and don't forget the strip joint right next door.
  16. JediRacer Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    OH and don't forget the strip joint right next door.

Maybe I should go pick them up. I'm sure you have to go watch your padawan do something don't you DH?
  17. DarthHaskett Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    JR, you crack me up. I did not know there was a strip joint nearby. Any way, I guess I'll just eagerly await notification of our purchases.
  18. ValedaKor Force Ghost

star 5
    I got my e-mail notification to come pick up one of the items I ordered, but the holiday Jawas are still back-ordered. I'll wait until next week to pick my stuff up, hopefully the thing will be around then.

19. ValedaKor Force Ghost

star 5
    Just an FYI...I called EE today to inquire about my order. The CSR said that those people who ordered Holiday Jawas should be getting a call today to let them know they are ready to be picked up, starting tomorrow. I'm going out there tomorrow in any event, and sure hope the Jawas will be available.
  20. Skyryder Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I just got my call from EE. Though I won't be able to pick it up until Monday as it is not my week to drive in the carpool.
  21. DarthHaskett Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I haven't gotten a call yet, perhaps they called my home. MAN! Well, I probably won't be able to go until this weekend at the earliest.
  22. Skyryder Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    They are not open on the weekends for will call. Their hours of operation are Mon-Thur. 8-5 and Fri 8-12 then from 2-5. Believe me I know.
  23. crazybirdman Jedi Master

star 4
    Will they let you pick up one of your friends orders?
  24. DarthHaskett Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Yes, will they let you pick up friends orders? No, that would be no good because I probably won't see anyone for a while. I may have to go out to the field soon [face_whistling]
  25. DarthHaskett Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Well, I got my phone call at home. According to the message, they are open this Saturday from 10 to 2.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.