main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NM Collections

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by NM_Mandalorian, Jun 17, 2005.

1. SWJaggy

SWJaggy Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 9, 2003
    I can finally add in Star Wars Insider #85 (got that one on Monday) and then Star Wars Insider #84 (got that one today.)

2. NM_Mandalorian

NM_Mandalorian Jedi Youngling star 3

May 16, 2005
    I was wondering when somebody other than Everett and I would post here. Refresh my memory which ones those are? All the Insiders have some great articles if you ask me. So did you join hyperspace or just buy the issues individually?

3. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    I would've posted sooner if I had gotten any new stuff, which now thanks to Insider, I do.

Issue #84
    main issue about the Galactic Soldiers: Inside Palpatine's Grand Army of the Republic

Issue #85
    main issue about Vader Is Born: Revenge of the Sith on DVD. See it again for the first time.

I agree, it does have some great articles. I joined the hyperspace this time around as I had to re-new my subscription.

I liked it on page 80 of Issue 54 where the title is "Nice Little Package" by Padawan. Those are funny scenes. I'm thinking of maybe giving it a try and creating some of my own.

4. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    I don't know if I have #54. The Grand Army article was good though. I liked the Mandalorian issue the most in recent history. Hyperspace itself is awesome. I am constently writting into Bantha Tracks online, checking out the shrt stories, and posting there. Right now I am anxiously waiting my internet hookup at home so I can finally go through all the Web docs. My computer at work doesn't run on the same program to play any of the videos on the site.

5. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    Haven't really gotten around to writing Bantha Tracks as my life has been very hectic lately. I plan to write, I just don't know when I'll find the time.

6. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    I just like doing the little monthly top ten voting. This months is who is the best bounty hunter. We of course all know who I voted for.

7. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    Those top 10 votings are cool. Haven't got a chance to vote for favorite bounty hunter. If I had to chose, I would definately go with Jango.

8. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    Got SWI: #86 this past week. It's very cool. I'm currently reading the article on the Mandalorians. My favorite article though would have to be "A New Order" and how the new generation of SW fans will have a different view on the films compared to those when the OT came out.

9. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    That was a good article.

10. Norvon

Norvon Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 18, 2005
    Greetings All,
    I thought I would let you know that the Saga Collection figures are in stores. I have only found one so far. It is a Han Solo in Endor trench coat. These are the figures that you can use to send away to get the George Lucas in stormtrooper armor. The one I bought came in a protective case. Good luck on the hunt for them.

11. mistabinks

mistabinks Jedi Youngling

Oct 11, 2004
    I have not updated my collecton photos in some time. Here are some random photos of some of things in my collection.

[image=http://members.aol.com/MistaBinks/photos/0001.jpg]

[image=http://members.aol.com/MistaBinks/photos/wookie_army_004.jpg]

[image=http://members.aol.com/MistaBinks/anh002.jpg]

[image=http://members.aol.com/MistaBinks/anh006.jpg]

[image=http://members.aol.com/MistaBinks/anh009.jpg]

-MistaBinks

12. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    I like the set ups. One day I will have to get some pics up too. Unfortunately, my collection really isn't all that organized. When I began it was, but now there is just too much stuff and too little room.

13. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    Very nice collection. I wish mine was as organized too. There is to much to collect and to little room. I will have to take some pics and post them too. Maybe someday soon.

14. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    It appears that the original large sized Unleashed figures are back. I just read on rebelscum that somebody found the three new figures. There is a Chewie, a Shocktrooper, and a Han in Stormtrooper armor. They look pretty good. Something new to keep an eye out for.

15. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    I will have to keep my eye out for them. Thanks Josh.

16. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    So we are also getting more DVD Collectors boxes. If Hasbro hasn't already drained out the old bank account, they are again release three figure sets to coincide with the DVD releases in September. I hope to one day follow what I say and just start collecting certain items. Doesn't look like it will happen this year though.

17. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    I know what you mean about only buying some things.
    I haven't seen them yet. I will have to have a look at them. Did you see them somewhere on the net?

18. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    They have a link up on TFN collection area

19. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    I'll give them a look. Thanks.

20. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    Talk about dumb luck. Today my mom and I went to Walmart and as always I just had to check out the Star Wars section and to my luck I ended up finding the Slave I Titanium die-cast. Cool thing about this one is that it's limited.

It has a sticker on, "Star Wars Ultimate Galactic Hunt 2006", can someone tell me what that is exactly?

21. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    I don't know what that sticker means, but there are some figures that have it and you can use an enclosed sticker to send away to get a Lucas figure in stormtrooper armor.
    Has anyone seen the wave of figures that have the red hologram figures included? They are pretty cool. I have only seen two of the set. There are some pretty cool ones with this wave of figures.

22. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    Yeah I've seen them around. I need to eventually get some of the figs with the holograms.

23. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    I have yet to see any red holos. That is probably for the better though. I have decided to stop buying things for the collection to save up for C4. Nicole did get her Jedi Mickey statue yesterday in the mail though. I must say it is even cooler than expected. I will see if I can get a picture up for everyone because it is a little big to bring along anywhere.

24. jedi_yoda_2002

jedi_yoda_2002 Jedi Youngling

May 22, 2006
    i ove my mickey!! he is sitting proudly out in the living room.his lightsaber is such a pretty blue. his hair and ears are felt covered. i wasn't expecting that. he is huge too. Iwas able to get it signed by the artest.:D

25. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    That is cool. I will have to stop by and check him out.
    I have two of the figures with the red holograms. They are pretty cool. There are a few others I want to get. I am slowing down on my collecting, to save up for C4.