main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NM Collections

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by NM_Mandalorian, Jun 17, 2005.

1. Qui-Gon-Matt

Qui-Gon-Matt Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2005
    We have a lady named Coleen on our boards. She goes by Fett-Boba Fett. Look for her and send her a PM. She has a wicked Boba Fett costume!

2. NM_Mandalorian

NM_Mandalorian Jedi Youngling star 3

May 16, 2005
    I read some articles on here on some upcoming items that I figured I would mention here for everyone's opinions. First is talks of a Star Wars Transformer line, which I think might be interesting. There is supposed to be a Boba Fett/Slave 1 which I will have to pick up. The rest of the line are

Luke Skywalker / X-Wing Fighter
    Darth Vader / TIE Fighter
    General Grievous / Wheel Bike
    Obi-Wan Kenobi / Jedi Starfighter
    Boba Fett / Slave 1
    Darth Maul / Sith Infiltrator
    Anakin Skywalker / Jedi Starfighter
    Snowtrooper / AT-ST
    Clone Trooper / ARC-170 Fighter
    Emperor Palpatine / Star Destroyer
    Jango Fett / Slave 1

They are also coming out with Star Wars choppers. Now these sound dumb to me but again there is supposed to be a Boba Fett on the Bounty Chopper which I will have to pick up. The other two will be Darth Vader's Imperial Chopper and Luke's Rebel Chopper.

3. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    I searched for Fett-Boba Fett but there was no member with that log in. But I will check again later because maybe the system is just being weird. Thanks for the info.

4. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    I figured I could just bring this thread back for a new purpose. Like I said at our meeting yesterday, if there is anything that people are still looking for to add to their collections let me know. I know that the stores around here can be frustrating so I do not mind looking for items in California at the end of the month. I will be stopping by several Wal-Marts, KMarts, Targets, TRU, KB Toys, and maybe a Dark Horse store but that one is not definite. Also (because Dark Horse is a little more expensive) let me know if you have a limit on what you are willing to pay for the product. I will see what I can do. So far I will be looking for a Clone Trooper Blaster, and a Windu lightsaber. If I am forgetting anyone for yesterday sorry just let me know again.

5. Norvon

Norvon Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 18, 2005
    Greetings All,
    I hit the jackpot the last few days. I found several Battle Pak sets. I picked up the Rebel vs. Empire set, the Assault on Hoth set, Jedi vs. Sith set, Imperial Throne Room set, Jedi vs. Separatists set, and Jedi Temple Assault set. I found these at three diferent stores, KMart, Walmart, and Toys R Us. The Toys R Us in Cruces has the most items. They have light sabers(not all kinds though) and Darth Vader gloves. Those are getting harder to find. If you are looking for car air fresheners, Walmart has them in the automotive Dept. as well as key chains. I also found the hard to find Clone Trooper to Storm Trooper Evolutions set. I found it at Hastings in Alamogordo. They do get a few hard to find items, sometimes. Hope this helps someone find what they are looking for.

Everett
    TC 4380
    TK 4380

6. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    I was able to find a lot at the Kmart and WalMart in Alamo this weekend too. I picked up the Trooper Evolution, Jedi Temple Assault, Throne Room, and Jedi vs. Separatists also. Wasn't able to find the Rebel vs. Empire set though. I am hoping to find that in Cali this weekend along with my remaining Unleashed figures. What do you think of the Hoth set? I wasn't planning on getting that one or the Gunship one. Neither looked that good to me. I take it you had no luck with the Trooper blaster? Now are you looking for an E3 one or the old E2 one?

7. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    The Hoth set is pretty nice too. I only found the one Rebel vs. Empire at Alamo Walmart. I wish I had found one of the Trooper Evolution at Kmart. I found mine at Hastings and they charge more there. One in hand is still one in hand. I would love to get one of the Gunship sets too. Did you see one of these in Alamo? If so, where? I forgot about the E3 Clone Trooper Blaster. I did find one at Cruces Toys R Us. I would like another E3 one, if you find one and don't mind getting it for me. Also, if it isn't to expensive. I found some new light sabers at Alamo Walmart today. They have a Galactic Heros figure with them. They only had an Obi Wan and a Anaken to Darth. I opted to not get one. Probably be sorry for that. Oh well, can't buy it all. No matter how much I want to.

Everett

8. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    I didn't find the Gunship set anywhere but I did get my Clone Evolution set from WalMart in Alamo. They had quite a few if you wanted to take back the one from Hasting and get it for a little cheaper. Also I will keep me eyes open for another E3 trooper blaster for you. It really is no problem seeming I will be hitting stores for myself anyways.

9. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    I have been by Walmart everyday except for last Sunday and they don't have any trooper Evolution sets. I will hang onto the one I got from Hastings. It is still cheaper than getting one from ebay. Thanks for looking for the Clone Trooper blaster for me. Anything you are looking for, that I can keep an eye out for? I might get lucky and find it. Have a good trip.

10. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    Thanks for the offer. I think I am going to hold off on taking you up on that until I get back just in case. There really is not much more I am looking for at this point and I am hoping to get lucky.

11. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    I understand what you are saying. Hope you find some cool stuff.

12. Red_8

Red_8 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 31, 2004
    Oh my freakin god..... The other day, one of my teachers gave me a bunch of the star wars toys from burger king, and one of them was a Vader...... I cant believe I got one for free.

13. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    Wow! Talk about getting lucky. I managed to get a Vader too. A friend of mine in Denver found it for me. Now, we have the new toys to look forward to.

14. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    Everett - Sorry didn't find the clone blaster. I did find numerous Grievous and Wookie ones though. I am sure you have those seeming they are everywhere. Before I left we went to the mall in El Paso and I was able to score the new Yoda/Sidous and Ventress unleashed as well as four new Mpire plush. So that was cool. Unfortunately that is all I found the entire trip. California stores seem to be just as bad as out here right now. So sorry again, but I will continue to keep my eyes open for you.

15. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    Thats okay. I found several things since you left. I found a Chewbacca Force Battlers, Han Solo in trooper armor Force Battlers, Luke Skywalker Force Battlers, and a Darth Vader with the Glider Cape Force Battlers, Sith Evolution and a few more Trooper Evolution sets. There are also some ROTS holiday ornaments out now. I also found an Anakin #28 with the red eyes. Those are very rare. The new titanium ships are also out. They had them at Walmart last Saturday. I think I got the whole set. There will be more figures coming out next month. I'm sure there will be other items coming out with the release of the DVD. Good luck with finding what you are still looking for.

16. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    I picked up the Yoda and Fett ornaments last night, along with the last Sith Evolution set at WalMart. Not sure where I read it, but I guess there is also a Yoda snowglobe floating around. The new figures in my opinion are not very good. I might pickup the jedi holo figures and I am definitely getting the new troopers.

17. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    Cool. I will keep my eye out for the Yoda snowglobe and will let you know if I find any of the new troopers.

18. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    My wife picked up the new Bly figure along with the two new Seperatists figures at Wal Mart yesterday. She said they had one more Bly and a few Glee's as well which she didn't get because she thought I already had it. Hopefully they still have one next time I get to town. Just thought I would let you know in case you were searching for them.

19. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    I went by there today and didn't see any new ones. I guess I should have went yesterday. I checked K-Mart yesterday and they didn't have any new ones either. I checked Walmart on Saturday and there weren't any new ones either. I guess I will have to go by there everyday and not just most days. Are the new figures pretty cool? Walmart had the Sith and Trooper evo sets today. I already have those tho. I might get lucky and find the new figs this week. I just might get lucky. Thanks for the info. I knew they were coming out soon. I just didn't know how soon.

20. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    The Bly figure is alright. It is just a repaint of another clone figure. I do like the two seperatists figures though. Right now I am not sure if I am going to like the holo jedi. Just knowing they are using old molds for them is lame to me.

21. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    I'll have to check them all out, if I can find them. I seen today at Alamo Walmart that the Star Wars shirts went on sale. They are $7.00 now. They have two types left, a Darth Vader with crossed light sabers and one that says "The Force is Strong With This One". I picked up one of each; to add to my others. Can never have enough SW t-shirts. If anyone sees anything at Las Cruces Toys R Us or Target; please let me know. I plan to hit those on Sunday.

22. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    I will be right at all those Cruces stores too. Usually I go out early to hit all those before the meeting but I don't think that will happen this time due to I have a basketball game at 11 that day. But I am sure I will stop at them afterwards. I learned as long as I take the wife out for some food at some point, I can go wherever without hearing aobut it.

23. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    Good luck and hope you find something you're looking for.

24. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    Hello everyone,
    If you're looking for somethting different and pretty cool; here is a link to the Target web site.

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/ref=huc_oc_2_img/602-3657421-7067811?%5Fencoding=UTF8&ASIN=B0007M8ML0&nodeID=&merchantID=A1VC38T7YXB528

25. SWJaggy

SWJaggy Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 9, 2003
    Thanks for posting the link. I've seen some of those over at Walmart although those have the Anakin vs. Obi-wan duel on them.

As for now it will be about a week (I'm guessing) since I'll get more Star Wars stuff.