main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NM Collections

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by NM_Mandalorian, Jun 17, 2005.

1. Red_8

Red_8 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 31, 2004
    Thats Flippin' cool. "I've gots to get me one of those."

2. Norvon

Norvon Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 18, 2005
    Does anyone know if these chairs are child or adult size? I can't tell from the Target site.

3. NM_Mandalorian

NM_Mandalorian Jedi Youngling star 3

May 16, 2005
    The ones that they used to have at WalMart were child size, but I am not sure about these ones. My guess is probably also child size but you never.

4. SWJaggy

SWJaggy Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 9, 2003
    Just thought you all should check this out.

http://www.starwars.com/collecting/news/hasbro/news20051010.html

I am definately going to find me these!

5. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    I am all over those. I like the new packaging that they are going to start using to. It makes them easier to display without removing the figures from the box(which is like a sin, right Everett?).

6. Jaina Byrd

Jaina Byrd Jedi Master star 4

Feb 21, 1999
    I'm really excited for those. I'm not much of a collector, but I'll get anything that's purely based on Luke and Leia, how they're twins, how they were separated, and how they found each other.

7. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    Here's a question for all you post Jedi book readers, what did you all think of Vector Prime if you read it? I know the big spoiler from it already and am wondering if it is worth reading still.

8. Jaina Byrd

Jaina Byrd Jedi Master star 4

Feb 21, 1999
    Yes, it is worth it. However, if you're going to go through the entire NJO series, don't feel obligated to read all of them. In fact, I'd skip straight from Vector Prime to Balance Point.

9. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005

I will keep my eye out for them. Thanks for passing this one to us.

10. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    Cool to hear. I have never been a fan of the NJO books but who knows maybe Vector Prime will bring me over.

11. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    Not a problem. I am so looking forward to getting 2 of each (one to open, one to display)

12. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    Josh,
    I don't know if you seen them or not but, the BX has ceramic Star Wars holiday ornaments. Thought I would pass that onto you. Could I have a look at your extra ROTS collector cards? You can send me an email if you want and we can talk about them.

everettb@gmail.com

13. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    Now I have to stop at the BX after work. Thanks for the siting news. As for the cards, I don't know if you want me to just list all the extras I have or just wait and let you check them out for yourself. I also have two extra tins if you want them with each tins two extra cards. I went through the three packs in them but the rest you can have if you want. Just let me know how you want to do it. With all my doubles, you will probably just about have the full set of 1-99 which are the actually movie cards. I don't have as many doubles of the stickers, tattoos, foil cards, ect. that are also in the series.

14. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    I've always wanted to get me a few of the holiday ornaments just never really got around to it. Hopefully this year I will. Who knows maybe they'll start selling some that are E3 related.

15. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    I can stop by your house if that is okay and pick them up. Let me know. Did you find the ornaments at the BX? They are pretty cool.

16. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    The ornaments aren't bad. I think I might go back and grab the R2 one. As for the cards, if you want to set something up for next week that works for me. I live right on base and am ussually home from work by 3. Tuesday is not a good day but any other would work.

17. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    I just wanted to post that I recieved my Early Bird figures in the mail today. They are awesome. I love that they are set to the right heights. Chewy is much taller than Luke and Leia. That is one of the things that bugs me most with Wookie figures. They are bigger than everyone else and should be depicted as such. Now I have to decide if I am going to leave them wrapped or not. I know I should leave them in the packages but they are so tempting to open. It is probably my favorite Luke figure they have made to date.

18. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    Cool Josh.
    I hope to get mine soon. When did you send your certificate off?

19. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    How does Wednesday sound? Let me know. I get off work around 4 and can stop by shortly after. Did you see the Boba Fett ornaments at the BX?

20. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    My parents got me the Special Collector's Editon of the Chocolate Mpire figurines. The ones that came in it were Queen Amidala, R2-D2, and C-3PO. I am definately keeping them in their original package.

21. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    They had Boba Fett ones. I didn't see those. They only had R2, Yoda and Vader. Maybe I will stop back by there after work today. And Wednesday works just fine for me. I am at 2420 D Eddy Loop in base housing behind the hospital. Let me know if you need further directions.

22. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    Josh,
    I'll see you on Wed. around 4:15.

23. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    Cool, that totally works for me. I can finally get some thoughts on how I have my Star Wars room set up.

24. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    Good to have you come by yesterday Everett. Hope you find some cards you can use.

25. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    Thanks for showing my your collection. It is really cool.