main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NM Collections

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by NM_Mandalorian, Jun 17, 2005.

1. NM_Mandalorian

NM_Mandalorian Jedi Youngling star 3

May 16, 2005
    So those tins almost completed a widescreen set Everett? That is good. Those regular cards were no help for me. I will bring them to the next meeting so you can make sure you don't need any of them. Later today I am going to be down in El Paso so I am sure we will be hitting the stores. I'll keep my eyes open for everything your looking for.

2. Norvon

Norvon Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 18, 2005
    I picked up two new tins of the wide vision cards yesterday and was able to complete the basic set. I don't know what the special cards are, if there are any. Let me know which ones you need and I will look.

3. SWJaggy

SWJaggy Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 9, 2003
    Haven't really had time to collect more widevison cards. Now I have to wait until Christmas.
    the ones in parentheses are the ones I have doubles of

Here are the widescreen cards I have: 1, 4, 8, 10, 11, 12, 13, (14), 19, 23, 24, 26,30, 31, 33, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, (44), 48, 51, 52, 55, 57, 59, 60, 61, 66, 67, 68, (70), 71, 72, 74, (75), 76, 78, 79, R2, R6

4. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    Here are some to fill in your set.

I might have more as I have another tin to open.

5. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    That would be great, Thanks Norvon.

6. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    No problem. I'll let you know if I find any others.

7. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    Sounds good. When we have our next meeting you could bring them then. Its 99.9% clear that I'll be going to the December meeting.

8. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    Okay, will do.

9. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    Cool. Thanks. I feel like I should be giving you something back in return.

10. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    Don't worry about it. I don't mind helping out a fellow fan.

11. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    Thanks.

12. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    You're welcome.

13. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    Went to Bassett Place mall today. We were only there to return shoes but then my mom thought we might find some stuff at Target so we went there.

I managed to find some nice Star Wars stuff for my friends.

Went over to the Christmas section and I found some nice Star Wars ornaments for myself. I got the 5 pc. ornament set that had the starships and vehicles. And then I found a two pc. ornament set that had a D.V. ornament and ROTS poster ornament.

I'm glad I found these because when I went to other stores to look for SW ornaments all they had were the MPire ornaments.

14. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    I found some more cards for your set. You only need 15,20,47,54,58, and 77. I'll let you know if I find any others.

15. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    Wow. Okay, thanks so much.

16. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    You're welcome. If anyone else needs some, I still have extras. I am still looking for the special sets.

17. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    If anyone is looking for one; I have an extra Vulture Droid w/buzz droid. The vulture droid has blue markings on it. There are two different ones. If you already have the one with the red markings then heres your chance to get the blue one. Let me know.

18. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    Has everyone seen the new unleashed figure sets? They are very much smaller than the originals. At least now there is a Commander Cody figure, even though he is about 1.5".

19. Bloodclaw65

Bloodclaw65 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 3, 2004
    Yes, Jess picked up a set on Sunday they looked ok from the pic he posted.

Have any of you seen the utapau shadow trooper at any targets down south.
    they are really cool.

20. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    Those new Unleashed Battle packs are pretty cool. They might be small, but the detail is pretty good.

I haven't found any of the Utapau Shadow troopers, but a friend of mine up in Denver is sending me some. Has anyone found any of #64-68? I am still looking for them.

21. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    I'll be sure to keep my eye out for them.

22. NM_Mandalorian

NM_Mandalorian Jedi Youngling star 3

May 16, 2005
    Still no sign of them everywhere I have been.

23. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    I'm watching a few auctions on ebay. They are selling for about twice what they would be in stores. That might be the only way to get them. I am going ot try to hold out and see if I can get them cheaper or in a store. They should have been sent to the stores around here by now. Since Christmas is just around the corner, the stores might start getting them. Lets hope so. I'll let everyone know if I see any in the stores. I bet Walmart in Las Cruces will be the place to get them first. They seem to get things quicker than the Alamo one does. I am still waiting for the Alamo Walmart to get the M&M Star Wars ornaments in. Might not ever come in.

24. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    I'll bet anything that the people who are selling them are not really fans of Star Wars. They're just in it for the money.

25. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    I wouldn't doubt it.