So NM Collections

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by NM_Mandalorian, Jun 17, 2005.

Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. Bloodclaw65 Jedi Knight

star 3
    I will keep an eye out on 64#_68# for you Norvon.
  2. Norvon ORFF Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 3
  3. NM_Mandalorian Jedi Knight

star 3
    Don't give in to the evil auction. I have learned that patience when it comes to Star Wars is a difficult thing to have, but it comes in extremely handy to save money. You know I will continue keeping my eyes open for you.
  4. NM_Mandalorian Jedi Knight

star 3
    I was just visiting the Collecting boards and read that both the Transformers and the Seperation of the Twins figures are hitting stores. Just thought I would post it in case anyone was wanting to get them.
  5. Norvon ORFF Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 3
  6. Norvon ORFF Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 3
  7. SWJaggy Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks Josh. Definately going to get those Twin figures.

Although considering the rules in my house now I doubt it will be a while before I can get them. (no more spending on "me" stuff until Christmas comes.)
  8. Norvon ORFF Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    I know what you mean. It is hard to wait until Christmas to see if you get the Star Wars items you want.
    I'm looking forward to seeing those transformer figures. They look very interesting.
  9. NM_Mandalorian Jedi Knight

star 3
    The worst part is that you don't even know if you can still find the stuff after Christmas in the event that nobody bought it for you. I figure that our area here wont get these until near the end of December anyways.
  10. SWJaggy Jedi Master

star 4
    Exactly. We had gone to Basset Place on Black Friday just to return something for my sis but we ended up going to the Target that was there to look for Christmas gifts for my friends and when I went to the SW section it was nearly cleared out. All that was left were the Darth Vader voice changers and lightsabers.

I need to start thinking of what I want to be put on my Christmas list. Definately the book "Dark Lord: Rise of Darth Vader".
  11. Norvon ORFF Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    I want to get that book too. I seen it at Hastings.
  12. Norvon ORFF Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    Josh, did you get one of the Attacktix battle packs at Walmart? I picked one up today. I think you have me started on collecting them now. They are pretty cool. I bought 2 of the regular packs too. I got some good ones, I think they are anyway.
  13. NM_Mandalorian Jedi Knight

star 3
    I bought one of the special packs last night with the 3 gold base figures, the gunship, and a booster pack. The only bad thing is a got a Royal Guard in the booster pack and he is broken. It is definitely my favorite looking figure thus far though. Did you get a starter set or this gold base set? If you didn't get the starter set, I have an extra disc that explains the rules of the game that you can have. So which figures did you get? I have some doubles of some that you can have if you want them. They are mostly random clones and droids but I think I have an extra Grievous and Gree.
  14. Norvon ORFF Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    I didn't get a starter set. That disk would help me understand how to play the game. Thanks. I'll take the extra figures if you want to give them up. Thanks. I haven't opened the battle pack yet, but the other 2 expansion sets, I did. I got Han Solo, Luke, Red clonetrooper, Battle droid w/silver base, Bossk, and I can't think of the other one. I tried to win an ebay auction last night for 20 others and lost by 50 cents. That was a bummer.

On a different note; Walmart has the new Star Wars bubble bath bottles with Yoda or R2-D2 on the top. The Yoda is pretty cool. Just thought I would pass that onto everyone.
  15. Norvon ORFF Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    I just read that the new Clone Wars figure sets are availible. There's something else to keep an eye out for. I figured they would release them when Clone Wars volume 2 was released next week. Just thought I would pass that onto everyone.
  16. NM_Mandalorian Jedi Knight

star 3
    I didn't even know they were releasing a sets for vol 2. Are they the sets that are supposed to include a Cody?
  17. Norvon ORFF Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    Yes, there is a Cody. Check the link below.

http://www.hasbro.com/starwars/pl/page.news/newsID.E2CB9595-D56F-E112-4A40EB38AFF27B3F/default.cfm

I hope to see them at Walmart soon. They might wait until the vol. 2 DVD comes out to put them out. If I see them I'll let you know.
  18. NM_Mandalorian Jedi Knight

star 3
    They aren't showing that page anymore. Oh well, I am sure I probably have seen pictures at some point. Just a matter of waiting to see them in stores now.
  19. Norvon ORFF Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    That is kinda odd that the news about those sets is gone. They look pretty cool too. If I see any; I'll let everyone know.
  20. SWJaggy Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey, have any of you seen this over at TFN yet? It's the new collectors set for the PT DVDs. Just thought I would post it. I think these were created by a fan though. At least that's what the text says anyway. But still.

http://www.theforce.net/latestnews/story/Prequel_DVD_Collector_Case_96097.asp

I think it looks so cool.
  21. Norvon ORFF Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    Thanks. That case is nice. A little out of my price range though.
  22. SWJaggy Jedi Master

star 4
    I know. When I saw the price, I thought no way was it just for a simple casing.
  23. Norvon ORFF Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    I guess no one has seen the Seperation of the Twins figures in stores yet. They are all over ebay. They might be released in our area tonight or tomorrow, with the release of the Clone Wars Vol. 2 DVD. I hope to see the Clone Wars figure sets released with the DVD. We will have to wait and see. I'll let everyone know if I see them. I plan to be at Walmart at midnight to check things out.
  24. NM_Mandalorian Jedi Knight

star 3
    I might go up there when I get off at midnight tonight. If not definitely tomorrow morning. I really need to get the Clone Wars Vol 2 to see if maybe somewhere the explain why they showed Anakin and Qui Gon at the force tree on Dagobah.
  25. Bloodclaw65 Jedi Knight

star 3
    I will keep an eye out,up North for you guy's.[face_peace]

Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby