main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NM Collections

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by NM_Mandalorian, Jun 17, 2005.

1. Norvon

Norvon Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 18, 2005
    I didn't see any Boba Fett choppers. If I do; I will get one for you. I would like to get one as well.

2. NM_Mandalorian

NM_Mandalorian Jedi Youngling star 3

May 16, 2005
    I was able to pick up a Yoda plug'n'play at WalMart yesterday. It was the only none Grevious one on the shelves. Mostly I picked it up because it has the capabilities for the extra games plug in which my Vader one did not. I am not sure if I will buy the Grevious or R2 to complete the set.

3. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    I picked up a Yoda and a Grevious. I already had the Vader and the R2. I need to find the plug-in module now.

4. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    Did we see the extra plug in that day we went on the shopping spree in Cruces? I want to say we did but don't remember for sure. If I find them again, I am definitely buying one for me and I will pick one up for you as well.

5. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    StarWarsShop.com has an exclusive pack of figures for the Lucas family. It is $34.99 and doesn't ship till April. I still think I am getting one, just to have a Baron figure. I missed out on the Jorg Sacul figure way back when so I cann't pass on this one.

6. Jaina Byrd

Jaina Byrd Jedi Master star 4

Feb 21, 1999
    Hey guys, I have a question for you collectors.

For Christmas, my mom got something really cool for me! It's a set of four glass cups from Burger King in 1983- the release of ROTJ, of course. Are there any more in this set? Are they hard to find? I love them!

7. SWJaggy

SWJaggy Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 9, 2003
    Got some more stuff for my collection. 5 of which were some very rare holograms, I got a Darth Vader alarm clock, and then the Dark Lord: Rise of Darth Vader book. Can't wait to start reading that one.

8. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    They actually had a set for each of the OT movies. You also now have several sets that come with a figure that were Target exclusives. The Target exclusives you can probably hunt down for fairly cheap. But I am sure the old BK glasses can get expensive.

9. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    Has anyone seen anything new come out yet? I haven't, but figured there should be soon. I did see the Darth Vader clock at Kmart. They are on sale for 30% off.

10. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    Haven't seen anything new yet. But I have a gift card to the mall so I'll most likely be spending it at KB toys. I know they have a good line of stuff their.

11. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    Let us know if you find anything cool at KB.

12. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    Sure thing.

I had gone to the KMart in Alamogordo on Friday and their SW section was completely empty. Hopefully there will be some good stuff at the KB toys here in town. There usually is.

13. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    I scored good yesterday in El Paso. The TRU out there were selling two series 2 booster packs of the Attacktix for $7. Usually one pack goes for $8. The best part was that within the packs I hooked up with two Boba Fetts. I also picked up their last two Mpire ornaments which were Fett and R2. Then at KB I picked up this little kids skate set. I really don't know why I bought it but yeah it is SW stuff.

14. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    Cool.

Yesterday my parents gave me a late Christmas present which was one of those SW popcorn tins. Best part is it has a big pic of Anakin on it! (Along /c Obi-wan, Yoda, and Vader.)

15. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    Sounds like people are finding some cool things these days. I picked up some of the new Galactic Heros at WM in Alamo. I got the ones with the speeder bikes, one of each.

16. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    Just wondering if you ended up getting the Trivial Pursuit game for half off Saturday Everett? Nicole said that she heard the cashier ringing up the wrong price on our way out.

17. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    I did get it for $17.50. Not all the cashiers knew to put in the discount. I found the new figs and transformers at Alamo Walmart this morning. They are pretty cool. The figures come with a smaller hologram figure on the back. There are different ones to collect. You may have to buy more that one of the full sized ones to get the whole set of the smaller holo ones. I don't know how many holo ones there are. I didn't even know they came with the new figs. Does anyone know how many there are? I picked up the Darth Vader and Jedi starfighter transformers and several of the new figs. The collecting continues.

18. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    Cool I might have to go stop by WalMart today. I so drove by there yesterday afternoon and just didn't stop becuase I figured there would be nothing new out. Oh well though. As for the holo figures I believe I read somewhere there are eight that will just be randomly mixed in with the new figures.

19. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    I checked the Hasbro site and they said there are 10 differnt ones. I managed to get 9 of them. I don't remember seeing the other one. I will check them out again this afternoon. Five out of 6 of the non-holo figures are pretty cool. I really like the Han, Leia, Boba Fett, and Chewbacca figures. The transformers are pretty cool too. I want to open the Darth Vader one and check it out. I might too.

20. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    Nicole went up to Wal Mart and only found the Grievous Transformer yesterday. I am going to hunt down the Boba Fett figure and holo. Right now I think those are the only ones I want but we will have to wait and see what I think when I see them. I have a question though. I was just looking at the Hasbro 2006 list (http://www.rebelscum.com/CH-TSC.asp) and it said they are putting out a Lucas Stormtrooper as a mailaway exclusive. Has anyone heard anything about this? I definitely want to try and get a few of those.

21. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    I was up there this morning and all they had were Vader transformers. They haven't gotten any more figures in yet. I have all the hologram figures except the stormtrooper. I didn't get the figure of the guy that was on skif with Han, Chewy, and Luke, though. The Boba Fett figure is pretty nice and so is Han. The new Atacktix should be out soon. I haven't seen anything about the Lucus figure. Let me know if you find something out.

22. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    Walmart is now selling Attacktix series 2 packs that are 2 packs together for $6.97. Now that I have almost gotten all of series 2 they go and do this. I still need a medical droid though. Anyone got one they can trade?
    The series 3 sets and packs should be out any day now.

23. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    The next wave of figures just came out. They are pretty nice too. These are from Empire. There is a pretty good mix of Rebels and Empire figures too. They also include the hologram figures on the back, same as the first wave.

24. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    Has anyone seen the new R2 Tater's yet? They have pics over at TFN and it looks so cool! Definately plan on getting one eventually as R2 is my all time fav. character from the saga. Cool how it even comes with a hologram of Leia. Here is a picture of it just to save time.

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v227/HarmandMac/r2t.jpg]

25. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    Really cool. I will have to keep my eye out for him. Thanks for the heads up.