main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lg.Is, NY Collections??

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by HolyCityJedi, Jun 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HolyCityJedi

HolyCityJedi Jedi Master star 1

May 24, 2002
    how big is your collection??

2. Mikecp73

Mikecp73 Jedi Youngling

Jul 14, 2002
    Mine is getting there. I only started collecting this year and I have all the commtech from Episode 1 except for TC-14 which I got ripped off by:

Christopher Matusiak
    36 Shawmut St. Apt. 4
    Lewiston, ME 04240
    207-782-3235

Sent this loser the money by postal MO and got nothing but grief in return. Feel free to call this J.O. Anyway I also have every figure from AOTC including some notable variations and both the white and black trademark Sacul. I have about 6 or so 12" figures including the Red Clone Trooper. Want the Clone commander and Ki-Adi Mundi. Anyway, thats all I got.

3. HolyCityJedi

HolyCityJedi Jedi Master star 1

May 24, 2002
    Mikecp73 have you been buying the aotc figures.

4. Obi-Dad

Obi-Dad Jedi Youngling

Dec 10, 2001
    I'd have to look at my list again, but I have almost all POTF, POTF2, EP1, and now Saga figures (minus the Expanded Universe figures). I own all cinema scenes, all non-Expanded Universe vehicles going back to 1995 (except the POTF AT-St, though I do have the new one), and all playsets. I have a few vintage figures (bought on ebay before they remade these: FX-7, several ewoks, and 2 carded figs), the ewok village and Imperial Attack base. I believe I am only missing the Assension gun Amidala & the Pit Droid 2-pack of the Ep I figures. I have only 1 12" figure: the bikerscout on his speederbike. Since I have been waiting to start building dioramas with my 8 year old son, I also have multiple figures for army builders (stormtroopers, sandtroopers, snowtroopers, imperial officers, death star troopers, Tantive rebel IV troopers, hoth rebel troopers, Endor... etc, and multiple vehicles such as the Y-wing, X-wings, Tie fighters, & Snow speeders. I guess that's about it. I should know since I've just boxed it all up for my move to Hauppauge.

5. Cailinn-Sarr

Cailinn-Sarr Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 23, 2001
    Got a good amount of the new stuff but the bulk of my collection is almost all of the original figs.

6. cyranodb

cyranodb Jedi Master star 4

Aug 26, 2001
    Hey! It's not the size of the collection, it's what's in it that counts ;)

Mike C. ;)

7. Corn_Free_Ta

Corn_Free_Ta Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 17, 2002
    I only buy the bad guys, and the 12" figures. I just got the Nexu, and Deluxe threepio at Walmart.

8. Cailinn-Sarr

Jul 23, 2001
    Too bad all of my original collection(the one from the 70's & 80's)are out of the boxes,other wise I'd be a very rich ex-Jedi,lol.

9. Corn_Free_Ta

Jul 17, 2002
    Well I guess you will say the same thing in 2027 "should of kept my clones stuff from the 00's in good condition"

10. Cailinn-Sarr

Jul 23, 2001
    Well the fig's themselve's are in almost mint condition but they're all out of the box.Being out of the boxes regardless of the condition always lowers the price tremendously.

11. Corn_Free_Ta

Jul 17, 2002
    I always buy and open the first ones I get too. I actually found some Boss Nass figures on clearance and we stuck an m-80 with a ketchup pack from Mcdonalds to him, blew him up and caught it on film, it's awesome in slow motion to see him get torn into a miserable gungan pieces.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.