main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Collector Wishlist

Discussion in 'Archive: Dayton, OH' started by Sean_Starrider, Feb 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sean_Starrider

Sean_Starrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 30, 2002
    Other Fanforces have similar threads like this and seeing as how we have several collectors in this FF, I thought i'd start one for Dayton. Ok here's how it works, Post what ever toy/collectible/comic/movie prop that you are in search of and if anyone has what you are looking for and is willing to deal or if anyone knows where you can purchase it they will post a reply. Just a simple way of helping one another in the Fellowship. :)

2. Sean_Starrider

Jun 30, 2002
    I am looking for action figure #53 which is the Yoda Jedi Council figure. This is the only figure I don't have and would like to complete my collection by aquiering it.

3. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Qui-Gon_Ludo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2002
    I've spotted it a week ago... If I do se it again this saturday, do you still want it?

4. Sean_Starrider

Jun 30, 2002
    yes, i would be more than willing to take it off your hands. :)

5. Jedi_Junkie

Jedi_Junkie Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 6, 2003
    I'm not especially hip on all the numerical IDs of the figures, but is #53 a commtech figure? If it is I have the Yoda from Ep.I in the JC chair, that I'd be willing to part with.

6. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    Be careful, there is no out-right "selling" of stuff on the boards...but I think you are allowed to go into "aggressive negotiations" through PM and at meetings. Just be aware that Bobafemme and the Mods tend to frown on using the boards as another E-bay.

7. Jedi_Junkie

Feb 6, 2003
    Ack.. Er.. Well, I didn't mean it as that. <_< I was thinking more as a gift, or trade... But.. I see what you mean, my apologies.

8. MandalorianHunter

MandalorianHunter Jedi Youngling

Feb 4, 2003
    i don't think anyone is trying to make money here. i think it's just a way of helping one another find stuff that we need. i can't believe that TFN staff would have a problem with that. unless someone comes on here saying they are selling some star wars stuff, i think it's fine. just telling someone where to go to find something or offering to pick something up for them should be completely acceptable.

9. PADA-1

PADA-1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 11, 2003
    If you mean the ep2 yoda I saw one at FanAttics in the Dayton Mall South. I am looking for the new Wat Tombar, Library Research droids, and the Acklay. I am going "hunting" tomorrow so if I see anything brand spanking new I'll let you guys know.

10. Sean_Starrider

Jun 30, 2002
    The Yoda you have Sarah is not the one I need but thank you very much for the offer. I also want to thank Krash for warning everybody about the no selling policy. I agree with what Mandalorian said about it and he is absolutely correct. Good luck hunting tomorrow Pada. :)

11. DemonJedi

DemonJedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 4, 2003
    Hey Sean I have that figure in my collection Yoda #53 it is a rare find.

12. Sean_Starrider

Jun 30, 2002
    I did end up finally finding the Yoda I was looking for. :)

13. Jedi_Junkie

Feb 6, 2003
    You know, I just remembered something I'd been idly wishing for for a while. It was the set with Jabba's dancers, I saw it once some place and didn't bother to buy it. I haven't seen it since, I don't even know if it's a rare or expensive item. Do you know what I'm talking about? Has anyone seen it, or know where I can acquire it for a reasonable price?

14. Sean_Starrider

Jun 30, 2002
    Has anybody had any luck finding the new figures? Everywhere I have looked I have struck out. Just wanted to see if anybody else was having better luck.

15. PADA-1

PADA-1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 11, 2003
    NO, everywhere I go the Star Wars section gets smaller and smaller, ToysRus is downright pathetic! I did manage to snag a TIE bomber at Wal-mart and a clone trooper with speeder bike but all the really cool figures I've seen on the internet are nowhere to be found.

16. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Qui-Gon_Ludo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2002
    Do you guys think that this part of Ohio STINKS for collectors? I mean, we are so far behind compared to other states!!!

17. Jedi_Junkie

Feb 6, 2003
    I think, for the most part, Ohio does suck for collectors. We ocassionally get figures or items that other states don't get as quickly, but I scarcely think it's often enoguh to balance out how often we just don't get things.

I'm also still interested in any information on the Jabba's Dancers set, if that's even the name of the set.

18. padawan_schlicher

padawan_schlicher Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    They have a dancers set at "The Earth" collecters toy shop here in Cincy, I saw it when I was there Wed. I think they had like 8 or 10 bucks on it...

This area of Ohio is pretty bad about getting new stuff, however I did pick up both speeder bike sets the Obi arena, Dooku with lightning, and running Padme recently. And from what I have seen I got the speeder bikes within a day or two of the first reported sighting on Rebelscum so that says something.

19. Jedi_Junkie

Feb 6, 2003
    Oh really? That's not too bad of a price, thanks for the help. Maybe I'll get it when/if Dayton gets together with Cincy for one of those baseball games. :)

20. padawan_schlicher

Mar 7, 2002
    Or if we do a joint event before then, I'm sure one of us Cincy folks wouldn't mind picking it up for you.

21. corranhornjje

corranhornjje Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 9, 2001
    Just thought I'd add my wish list. I'm looking for the Action Fleet Gunship and Republic cruiser. If you see any snag them if you can and I'll pay ya for em, otherwise send me a message and I'll get there asap.

Here's a link to the 2 I'm looking for. Ignore the Slave I. :)

www.actionfiguresexpress.com

22. padawan_schlicher

Mar 7, 2002
    saw them sunday night at walmart in western hills

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.