Collectormania 11 Milton Keynes - Friday 4th May to Monday 7th May 2007

Discussion in 'South' started by timbolton, Mar 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timbolton Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    http://www.collectormania.com/

Who's interested?
  2. moosemousse CR - FF:UK South

Chapter Rep
    star 6
  3. timbolton Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    lol :p
    Forgot to say what day is everyone interested in - Sat or Sunday? Sat makes more sense, there is just a Hellboy signing in Manchester on the Sat I was considering attending. But Sat definitely makes more sense.
  4. moosemousse CR - FF:UK South

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    I can do saturday or sunday. Saturday would be preferable.
  5. Cobranaconda Force Ghost

star 7
    I'd prefer Saturday, but then, I always do :p I'll wait to see which days people are signing first :p
  6. SithLordDarthRichie London CR

Chapter Rep
    star 8
    If I can get time off work, I'll do either day.
  7. Lord-Tice Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Who's at the Hellboy signing Tim??

I'll be at C11, any day suits me but I may only be around for a few hours but we shall see. Either way, I'll be there and seriously considering getting MICHAEL BIEHN'S autograpgh. Now do I go for a Terminator or Aliens photo??
  8. timbolton Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Matt - it's Duncan Fegredo (Darkness Calls) who is doing the signing ;) - he'll also do signings at Nottingham, Leeds, and Bristol - if u want the dates I can post em. Sean Phillips will sign at the Bristol one too.

The last MK event had SW people signing on Sunday, so it may be the same this time. Let's keep the option open I guess.
  9. major_phennir Jedi Knight

star 2
    I can do either Saturday or Sunday, one of the advantages of being local is this is easy to get to :)
  10. moosemousse CR - FF:UK South

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    It's good that it's in a few months, I don't know how I'll get there. [face_worried]
  11. Lord-Tice Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Better start walking now then Moosemousse ;)

Those names mean very little to me I'm afraid Tim, Jamie's the Hellboy fan so I thought he might be interested.
  12. major_phennir Jedi Knight

star 2
    Oh, its a piece of cake, lol :) I've done the trip by train from MK to Pompey and back so many times I know it like the back of my hand! Quickest way is Pompey to Waterloo then via Northern Line to Euston and from there Virgin or Silverlink to MK Central. From MK Central its either about a 20-25 minute walk up to the shopping centre or hop on a bus. Easy, see!

Painful bit is the cost. Via London, a Saver Return, which is the cheapest ticket, will set you back about £45-50 without Railcard or £33 (thereabouts) with Railcard. Alternatively you can go via Kensington Olympia - bit longer way round, avoids the tube and is about £10-15 cheaper.

Hope that helps :)
  13. moosemousse CR - FF:UK South

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    Yeah, it does, thanks. :)
  14. jamierichards Jedi Master

star 4
    duncan fegredo is the genius paint-slinger whose early masterpiece 'kid eternity' written by grant morrison prompted my fat ass to get back into drawing...
    he's actually not that prolific an artist so him doing the new hellboy series is a bit of a treat.
    aaah,kid eternity... those were the days......
  15. Cher2a Jedi Knight

star 1
    I hope so! I should only be there for the one day, but all costumed-up. Hoping to make an Incredibles costume in time. I may even have a couple of little minions, and a boyfriend in Incredibles costumes, too, if all goes well. That would be so much fun! Hehe. We'll see.
  16. Lord-Tice Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Brandon Routh has been announced :D
    This is shaping to be one of the best line-ups yet imo.

Good to see you back here Cher, and I was only talking about the Incredibles to someone the other day so it's quite fitting you plan to go dressed as one. Hope the costumes work out and we may see you there!!
  17. SithLordDarthRichie London CR

Chapter Rep
    star 8
    If I go I think I can only go on the Monday.
    It clashes with Spider-Man 3 opening weekend. As this is the busiest film of the year it is unlikely I will get the weekend off.
  18. moosemousse CR - FF:UK South

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    Would Collectormania be a good place to wear a Sandman costume (from Logun's Run)?
  19. Cher2a Jedi Knight

star 1
    It's good to be back.

I miss being an oober Star Wars geek - lolz. I got myself a boyfriend that encourages it, now, so there is no escaping my destiny... Of, you know... Forum Posting :p

I actually have the Incredibles costume all sorted, now, minus the actual buying (this is the first costume that I have ever bought... I usually make them. But, hey, it was a difficult one, and I eventually gave up on trying to sew it all together, etc. Cosplayers of the world, please don't kill me - lolz), which I will be doing next week.

Feel free to come and say hi!
    I may not be in a Star Wars costume (:_|), but hey...
  20. moosemousse CR - FF:UK South

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    If I can make it, what should I wear? Sandman, Jedi, generic star wars smuggler, something else?
  21. Cher2a Jedi Knight

star 1
    Something different... You don't often get smugglers or sandmen. Or, hey, "something else" sounds good, too - lolz.
  22. timbolton Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Who's up for this? I could either do a day trip on Sat (Sunday may be a bad day for travelling back and to) or stay a few nights. But is anyone coming because if not i'll do a day trip.
  23. Cobranaconda Force Ghost

star 7
    I'll probably be there on the Saturday.
  24. Lord-Tice Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    At the moment I plan to go on Sunday but I'll only be available for a few hours at most.

The Sandman costume sounds like it could be good and fairly simple. That would get my vote but the something else option is pretty open ended :p

I'll save my Star Wars costume for CE I think ;)
  25. To_Mega_Therion Jedi Knight

star 3
    I'll be coming down on the Saturday.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.