main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Evan, IN Collector's Cantina Version 2.0

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by G1Prowl, Feb 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mktiger

mktiger Jedi Youngling

Apr 26, 2005
  2. Mr_Self_Destrukt

Mr_Self_Destrukt Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 29, 2004
    I recommend that you make a wants list like the one I have in my signature. It is useful in helping others get what they ae looking for and vice versa.

3. Mr_Self_Destrukt

Dec 29, 2004
    Heads up, Wal-Mart West have recieved what looks like a major restocking shipment for their Star Wars area.

I saw figures 40-44, the new Battle Arenas, and the new Deluxe figures, ie Vulture Droid, Yoda w/Can-Cell etc.

They cases are located by the bikes.

4. G1Prowl

G1Prowl Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 10, 2005
    Wal-mart in Princeton just put some of the new figures out. 37-44

5. mktiger

mktiger Jedi Youngling

Apr 26, 2005
    I have a update for anyone interested, 5/9/05 at around somewhere in the morning Walmart west restocked the selves with new ROTS toys 3 3/4 and 12" inchers are there. Don't know how many, I had a deal with a coworker to pick up the new ones. Can't wait to see what they look like. Just thought you would like to know

6. Mr_Self_Destrukt

Dec 29, 2004
    Did someone give you a hard time?

Did they have the Shaak Ti and Offee 12"?

7. mktiger

mktiger Jedi Youngling

Apr 26, 2005
    oops, I typed that in misleading way, I had a friend I work with looking for me and I for him for when the new stuff came out and he found it first. no prob with any walmart workers:) Yes I got the shaak ti and barriss. Very good figures, I love them! As for the stock they had roughly about, or so i'm told, 15 of each 12" on the shelf, Shaak ti, Barriss, Clone, and Grievous. Oh and probably some Palpintine figs left over from the frist wave.

8. Mr_Self_Destrukt

Dec 29, 2004
    MK do you have a camera? If so, do you mind snapping some pics for me?

9. G1Prowl

Feb 10, 2005
    Burger King now has the super deformed Star wars toys. There is something like 30 of them and I'm not sure how many are out now. These would be great items to bring your extras of to the collecting meeting to help everyone "collect them all".

Also bring your extra lightsaber spoons for those of us that have been lucky enough to only find one color. :(

10. G1Prowl

Feb 10, 2005
    I'm sure Mr. SD already knows this ;) but the Wookie warrior (#43) has a varient. Two different shades of fur. One is light tan the other is brown. I think they may have done this so people building an army could have some variety.

11. Mr_Self_Destrukt

Dec 29, 2004
    Yes sir, you are right!!! I have the light furred warrior. I am sure I will come across the dark furred warrior.

Just an FYI the Tarkin wave is starting to hit Wal-Marts nation wide.

If memory serves me correct I do believe Tarkin's 1st name is Willhuf which is close to Wilhelmus but not to be confused with the Wilhelm scream of motion picture lore.

12. xOKxTrunks

xOKxTrunks Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 26, 2003
    Has anyone seen the AT-TE gunner yet?

Can't wait for Tarkin, but with the local WM...ugh...

13. Lord_Skywalker

Lord_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 12, 2002
    I have the AT-TE gunner and have seen him alot...

Target on first avenue had the army builders wookie warrior, Nemoidian guard, Droidekas and Dleuxe Jet pack Clone Yoda with Camcell and Vader with Table this afternoon

14. xOKxTrunks

Dec 26, 2003
    Went to the local WM and found alot more than I expected. Found 1-44 (Minus 38, UGH). No Tarkin wave, but a friend of mine went 2 days ago and got Ask Aak, with the other 2 nowhere to be seen.

Anyone know a place around the Tri-state area that sells vintage figures?

15. TC517

TC517 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 14, 2001
    I think there is a consignment place in Washington Square Mall that sometimes has some stuff... often overpriced.

[face_thinking]

16. G1Prowl

Feb 10, 2005
    I know that the Coolectors Mall in Owensboro, KY has quite a bit of old stuff. It's on 18th street.

One of the dealers there used to be in the old consumers mall. He has a pretty big selection of new and old Star Wars items.

17. xOKxTrunks

Dec 26, 2003
    thanks, I'll be checking out the collectors mall soon :)

18. WedgesOtherNephew

WedgesOtherNephew Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    Comic Quest has vintage figs. Not displayed very well, but they have them. :)

19. xOKxTrunks

Dec 26, 2003
    Well, I went to the Collectors mall the other day, nada :(. Anyone locally have OTC Vaders' #29 and #34 that they would be willing to part with on cost?

20. Darth Maul 1277

Darth Maul 1277 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 16, 2000
    I may be able to get an extra BK vader if anyone needs it. If anyone has a green saber spoon or the jedi fighter from BK i need those.

charlie

21. Fistofury

Fistofury Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 27, 2002
    Yesterday a worker at BK restored my faith that not everyone is out to scalp anything they can get their hands on. I went to the westside restaurant and got my kids each a kids meals, and asked the obligatory question if they had Darth. The lady at the counter went back into the back where they had just gotten their shippments of next week's toys and pulled out Darths for both of my boys (they are 4 and 5 so this is a big thing to them). They were, of course, estatic and ripped them open right there.

As we walked away we even heard the counter workers talk about pulling all of the Darths out of the next shipment for next week and putting them in the kids meal bags last night before the the guys on the morning crew got to them. I guess some of the workers have been pulling them all out for themselves (surprise, surprise).

22. navarre1095

navarre1095 Jedi Master star 4

May 21, 2005
    on't know if you guys are into this or not but ther is a light-furred wookie warrior at the North park Target that is missing an arm. This was as of 9:00 last nite.

23. Mr_Self_Destrukt

Dec 29, 2004
    West Side Wal-Mart has figures 44-50. Tarkin and Bacarra wave. Plus the deluxe fgures, Stassis on speeder bike, Crab Droid, etc;

24. kess

kess Jedi Youngling

May 22, 2005
    does anyone know how rare or the worth of a palpatine lightsaber attack #35 that is holding anakins blue lightsaber and not the red. Just found one at wal-mart.

25. jediravenclaw

jediravenclaw Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 29, 2004
    I've got a question...
    I don't collect very many figures, but I do pick up one or two of characters I really like and was wondering if there was an Ep III Barriss figure (not the 12" doll). I figure if there's not I'll get an Ep II of her from ebay or something, but I really like the style of the ROTS figures better than the AOTC figures.

Thanks a bunch! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.