Collectors In Ann Arbor

Discussion in 'Ann Arbor, MI' started by MyMomIsAnEwok, Jul 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MyMomIsAnEwok Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows about what Im talking about...my brother told me the other day that at a garage sale he met a lady who owns an antique shop around here, and she sell lots of SW stuff there...but my brother forgot the name and lost her card, so does anyone know what store hes talking about..??Thanks
  2. Grand_Admiral_J-tal Jedi Knight

star 1
    Koleidescope (sp?) downtown has several items, including numerous action figures and lots and lots of vintage toys. It is the store next to the old State theatre, across from the Starbucks on the corner of State and Liberty.
  3. Idgie Jedi Master

star 4
    I really don't collect that much,but I'd love it if they'd make an action figure based on Ralph McQuarrie's Concept Vader(note the sidearm pistol and the Batman-style frayed cape). [face_praying]
  4. Grand_Admiral_J-tal Jedi Knight

star 1
    If you are looking for action figures, I have several from TPM, AOTC, and SAGA. Let me know if there is anything in particular you are searhing for.
  5. YodasBrownEyedGirl Jedi Knight

star 2
    I will be weeding out some of my collection in future months. None of my Yoda stuff obviously but some things I've acquired. There are a few people who I will be giving first pick to but then I'll let those at the meetings know what I've got so if they themselves are interested or know of anyone who is interested they can pass the word on.
  6. Idgie Jedi Master

star 4
    Speaking of collecting,Jill recently found both the Darth Vader and Yoda vs Sidious Unleashed at the Meijer in Auburn Hills and the Target exclusive Mustafar Anakin and Obi-Wan figures showed up in the stockroom not long ago.They haven't gone to the floor yet,but I got mine already.:D

I'll be going to the Motor City Con this weekend to see if I can find a few Vader-related items that I'm looking for.
  7. Turpulus Jedi Padawan

I was wondering if anyone would help me locate the Wal-mart exclusive animated clone wars 3 packs. Thanks!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.