Det, MI Collectors like myself going to C2 will LOVE this...

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by royalguard96, Apr 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. royalguard96 Jedi Knight

star 5
    Ladies and gentlemen....I present the Star Wars toy museum at Celebration II. Drool napkins optional at the door ;) Check out the official word here
  2. huttese1138 Jedi Youngling

star 3
    I think the lecture and appraising by sansweet and lopez will be my highpoint. Well atleast as collecting goes.

The museum should be awesome though.
  3. royalguard96 Jedi Knight

star 5
    I agree Dustin, that hearing Sansweet and Gus talk collecting will be a highlighted item on my to-do list while down there. I think I will just really appreciate seeing all the rare items, and being able to bring pictures back home with me and enjoy the memories of something I saw in person that way. Can't exactly tote Sansweet in my suitcase back to Michigan ;)
  4. huttese1138 Jedi Youngling

star 3
    I say you and I meet up with rob and whoever else collects and go to the museum together. Sort of like a support group reminding each other not to slip something into our bags while no one is looking.

HAHAHA!
  5. Idgie Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I got to see Steve Sansweet when he gave a lecture on SW and pop culture at the `Magic of Myth' tour in Toledo.He's a nice guy with great stories,you guys will enjoy it.
  6. huttese1138 Jedi Youngling

star 3
    I met him at an Orlando Toy Fair last year. He is a nice guy!
  7. robertyodarugenstein Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Excuse me while I wipe the the drool of my face. And here I thought having 8 rolls of film and 3hrs of video tape were going to be enough now I'm going to have to buy more just for this. I'm so excited for this. I will be acting like a kid in a candy store.

Dustin I'm all for you, Brad, and me going to this. Going with you guys will mean I won't have to listen to my wife go "are you done yet" or "can we go now".

Dustin your only bring a bag? I'm going to bring box's. So if it ain't nailed down, glued down, or behind glass I will try and take it if I think I won't get caught.

:) :cool: :) :cool: [face_devil]
  8. royalguard96 Jedi Knight

star 5
    We could get a little system going....

Dustin goes out for a pass, I grab the vintage vinyl cape Jawa MOC and throw a Drew Henson-like pass to him and he scampers out the door. We then split the profits from the sale and buy drinks for everyone....mwhahahahahahah!!!!!!!

[face_devil]
  9. huttese1138 Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Brad, that is good stuff. Rob, I'm bringing more than a bag to indy, but only an individual bag each day. Just too much to carry while walking. I am totally for getting together and viewing the museum. We can talk about it at the meeting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.