main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Det, MI Collectors like myself going to C2 will LOVE this...

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by royalguard96, Apr 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. royalguard96

royalguard96 Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 13, 2001
    Ladies and gentlemen....I present the Star Wars toy museum at Celebration II. Drool napkins optional at the door ;) Check out the official word here

2. huttese1138

huttese1138 Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 9, 2002
    I think the lecture and appraising by sansweet and lopez will be my highpoint. Well atleast as collecting goes.

The museum should be awesome though.

3. royalguard96

Aug 13, 2001
    I agree Dustin, that hearing Sansweet and Gus talk collecting will be a highlighted item on my to-do list while down there. I think I will just really appreciate seeing all the rare items, and being able to bring pictures back home with me and enjoy the memories of something I saw in person that way. Can't exactly tote Sansweet in my suitcase back to Michigan ;)

4. huttese1138

Mar 9, 2002
    I say you and I meet up with rob and whoever else collects and go to the museum together. Sort of like a support group reminding each other not to slip something into our bags while no one is looking.

HAHAHA!

5. Idgie

Idgie Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2001
    I got to see Steve Sansweet when he gave a lecture on SW and pop culture at the `Magic of Myth' tour in Toledo.He's a nice guy with great stories,you guys will enjoy it.

6. huttese1138

Mar 9, 2002
    I met him at an Orlando Toy Fair last year. He is a nice guy!

7. robertyodarugenstein

robertyodarugenstein Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 9, 2002
    Excuse me while I wipe the the drool of my face. And here I thought having 8 rolls of film and 3hrs of video tape were going to be enough now I'm going to have to buy more just for this. I'm so excited for this. I will be acting like a kid in a candy store.

Dustin I'm all for you, Brad, and me going to this. Going with you guys will mean I won't have to listen to my wife go "are you done yet" or "can we go now".

Dustin your only bring a bag? I'm going to bring box's. So if it ain't nailed down, glued down, or behind glass I will try and take it if I think I won't get caught.

:) :cool: :) :cool: [face_devil]

8. royalguard96

Aug 13, 2001
    We could get a little system going....

Dustin goes out for a pass, I grab the vintage vinyl cape Jawa MOC and throw a Drew Henson-like pass to him and he scampers out the door. We then split the profits from the sale and buy drinks for everyone....mwhahahahahahah!!!!!!!

[face_devil]

9. huttese1138

Mar 9, 2002
    Brad, that is good stuff. Rob, I'm bringing more than a bag to indy, but only an individual bag each day. Just too much to carry while walking. I am totally for getting together and viewing the museum. We can talk about it at the meeting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.