main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Collector's TAP CAFE XV everyone is welcome here !!!

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by CrazyMike, Sep 28, 2007.

1. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    I think it got up to around 60F here today, Mike. I was able to sit out in the sun while it was out. It clouded over in the afternoon. That's probably the end of that for the week though as the forecast is for cloud and rain by Friday.

2. CrazyMike

CrazyMike Former Mod & RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 4, 2000
    The warm and sunny weather is continuing out here Les. I was able to have my first lunch of the year on the patio at the local pub yesterday.

3. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    I was able to sit out a little yesterday but it got chilly and cloudy. Today was cloudy and it's raining now. Sunday sounds like it might be nice tho. Tomorrow is the end of the Six Nations Rugby so I'll be glued to the TV all afternoon and evening. England can't win but they should have a say as they are playing France in the evening.

4. CrazyMike

Dec 4, 2000
    It was a close game Les. England almost pulled it out.

5. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Yeah, they gave it a good try, Mike. Too bad they didn't play that way in the earlier matches.

6. CrazyMike

Dec 4, 2000
    Hi Les and the rest of the lurkers out there ( hopefully there are a few of you left :) ) 2010 has been flying by. I quess that the insanity that I face at work on a day to day basis is a contributing factor [face_laugh]

I am looking forward to the toy show that is taking place out here on April 25th. They always have a great variety of items.

7. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Hey Mike. I've been concentrating more on the books and comic tpbs than figures since I have a GC balance on Amazon UK. Last figure I got was Willrow Hood (Ice Cream Maker Guy).

8. CrazyMike

Dec 4, 2000
    I missed the ice cream man figure Les. The funny thing is that I signed a partition to have a figure made of him several years ago. I will have to pick one up at the toy show.

9. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    I ended up getting mine through the Amazon UK marketplace, Mike. I haven't seen him locally.

10. CrazyMike

Dec 4, 2000
    Les I am putting together a list of items to pick up at the toy show. I am missing several figures from the last 3 waves.

11. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Hey all - happy April Fools Day! The weather has been fooling here - today we've had sun, wind, thunder, lightning, rain and hail. The only reason we didn't have snow is that it's just a bit too warm - in the 40s F.

12. CrazyMike

Dec 4, 2000
    Happy April fools day everyone :) Les I have already tricked a few people today :)

13. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Sounds good, Mike. They're having a field day over in Comms with this week's MSU!

14. CrazyMike

Dec 4, 2000
    It will be an interesting several months Les :)

15. IncomT65

IncomT65 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 28, 1999
    Hey guys, what's up? [face_peace]. Haven't been around in ages [face_blush] Hope you're all doing well. I'm afraid my interests have really shifted more towards the more customizing oriented boards, but don't worry, I occassionally will come by and say hi!

16. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Hey Incom - haven't seen you in awhile. How are things?

17. Mr.Neck or Yarael Poof

Mr.Neck or Yarael Poof Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 19, 2000
    Hey collecting guys, how's it going? :D

18. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Goin good - haven't seen you around in awhile. Things OK with you?

19. CrazyMike

Dec 4, 2000
    Hello Incom and Mr Neck :) It is nice to see you both again. All that is currenty going on in my life at the moment is packing ( moving into a new house in October ) and trying to keep my sanity intact at work. It has been nuts :)

20. Mr.Neck or Yarael Poof

Mr.Neck or Yarael Poof Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 19, 2000
    LAJ_FETT - Things are good, thanks for asking, though I must admit my Star Wars figure collecting has decreased dramatically the past few years. Besides a new figure here and there I'm pretty much only picking up the Clone Wars clones and little Galactic Heroes at this point. I've also been slowly drifting more towards the higher end stuff, mostly Sideshow items...

CrazyMike - Good luck with the move man, I couldn't imagine having to pack up and move all my crap! What a nightmare that must be! :eek:

Anyway, glad to see that both of you are still here keeping an eye on the place. :)

21. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Happy Monday Morning all! It's sunny here but the wind is a bit chilly.

22. AT-AT_Commander

AT-AT_Commander Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 23, 2001
    Its a monday alright, anyway supposed to be nice warm one. Hope everyones week goes well.

23. LordMarduk

LordMarduk Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 18, 2007
    well is stopped raining her in Azusa why does everyone make such a fit when it rains??

24. CrazyMike

Dec 4, 2000
    We can certainly do with the rain out here where I live as the weather forcasts are calling for a hot and dry summer. Temperatures have already been twice as much as they should be at this time of the year.

David I am trying to remember if you told me once that you live in Los Vegas.

25. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    I'd be happy for a warm and sunny summer, Mike - ours was cool, cloudy and wet for the most part last year. Today was sunny with a bit of cloud here but the wind was chilly. I managed to sit in the sun but I had a sweatshirt/jeans on as it wasn't that warm when the clouds were blocking the sun. It wasn't too bad if you could get out of the wind.