main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Collector's TAP CAFE XV everyone is welcome here !!!

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by CrazyMike, Sep 28, 2007.

1. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Morning all! You'll have to post some pics, Mike. Have you got a costume yet?

2. CrazyMike

CrazyMike Former Mod & RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 4, 2000
    Greetings everyone :) Yes I will post some pics Les. I am going to start to get the spider webs up in the next few days. I do not have a clue on what my costume is going to be this year Les.

3. CrazyMike

Dec 4, 2000
    WOW it is a very quiet day yesterday and there looks like there may have been some issues with the boards late last night. I am working from home today as I had problems sleeping.

4. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Morning all! It's a foggy day here and a bit chilly. It's supposed to warm up to the low 60s F if the sun gets out.
    I have't been to Comms yet, Mike, but if there were problems I'm sure someone mentioned them in the Tech thread.

5. CrazyMike

Dec 4, 2000
    There does not appear to have been any reported problems Les. It was just a quiet evening. I got a few more hours of sleep and are feeling better. The heat wave came to an end out here and temperatures are more seasonable now.

6. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Hey all. The sun finally came out here so I sat out for a bit. It was a bit chilly in the shade but warm in the sunshine. There won't be too many warm days now until spring!

7. CrazyMike

Dec 4, 2000
    I think the patio weather has come to an end out here as well Les.

8. SithLordKobe

SithLordKobe Jedi Knight star 3

Jul 31, 2007
    Yes, very gloomy today. Glad I don't work.

9. GrandAdmiral_Frank

GrandAdmiral_Frank Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 26, 2003
    Where's your icon? And Good evening from Tukson.

10. rebelwookiee

rebelwookiee Jedi Master star 4

May 18, 2004
    Hi. Quiet around here these days, isn't it? Weather out here has turned cold, and it's sent me sneezing. Other than that, all is well.

11. AmberStarbright

AmberStarbright Jedi Grand Master star 7

Dec 20, 2002
    I've spent the best part of the week working out as my weight decided not to shift. Stupid weight :p

At least today it did so almost below the 200lb mark which is still heavy but not as bad as my starting weight of 236 lol

12. rebelwookiee

rebelwookiee Jedi Master star 4

May 18, 2004
    I can certainly feel your pain, but lately I've just stopped being concerned about weight. I'm just big. That's all there is to it. Even when I was young, skinny, and healthy, I still weighed in at 220. I really think some people are meant to be big. I'm also at least 6 inches taller than about anyone I know, so that probably has something to do with it. As long as I'm healthy, I don't worry about it.

13. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Morning all. It's cloudy, cool, and drizzly here. The forecast says we might get some sun but I'm not holding my breath.
    I got a letter from ParcelForce yesterday that they had a package for me that had Customs charge. I've paid them so I am expecting delivery today. It had better come..

14. CrazyMike

Dec 4, 2000
    Greetings everyone, it is been a brutal day so far from the time that I got up there has been nothing but problems. I am looking forward to heading home in a few hours.

15. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Sorry to hear that, Mike. I hope you can escape on time..

ParcelForce man brought my package awhile ago:

Clickee.

Thanks Tim!

16. CrazyMike

Dec 4, 2000
    Very nice Les !! I had to cancel mine but I think I am going to stop by and pick him up on EBay in the next few weeks.

17. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    It's a nice figure, Mike - keep an eye out for it!

18. CrazyMike

Dec 4, 2000
    I will Les :)

19. Tim_In_CT

Tim_In_CT Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 2, 2002
    Hi Gang,

Glad it got there and wasn't "lost" along the way. How bad did customs hit you for it?

20. MidnightRain

MidnightRain Jedi Master star 4

Jul 16, 2003
    Nice RAH Boba, Les!

The weather's turned cold here (after being in the upper 80's earlier in the week) so of course I've come down with something. It happens every year at this time, just like clockwork. Ugh.

My boyfriend will be here on Sunday. I'm getting excited.

21. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Morning all! I got whacked around £26 for Customs/VAT charges for Boba. I do like ParcelForce's new payment system though - you can pay by credit/debit card either by phone or online. It saves fumbling for cash when the delivery guy comes, and when you pay you either get delivery the next day or you can designate a day.

The sun is trying to come out here. If it makes it out it's supposed to be warm (mid 60s F).

England take on France tonight in the first Rugby WC semi-final. I hope England make it through!

22. CrazyMike

Dec 4, 2000
    Good morning everyone :) Jeasnnette and I are off to a photo show today. Jeannette is excited as she will be seeing the camera that she will be buying in 2008 along with a host of various lenses.

23. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Oh Yes! England have beaten France by 14-9 to go through to the final next Saturday! I'm a happy camper...

24. CrazyMike

Dec 4, 2000
    That is great news Les :)

25. IncomT65

IncomT65 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 28, 1999
    Rugby fan, Les? I saw an item about the French team yesterday. They have this really big hairy bearded player. Scary guy. Guess it didn't help them much, huh? ;)

We watched United 93 just now. Very touching film.

Our new dvd/hdd recorder is working great! I already have this time shift thing down as well. We watched a comedy show and recorded Lost. After the show ended, we started to watch Lost while it was still being recorded. All in all, we finished ten minutes after the episode ended (in real time ;)). Plus, we were able to skip three 7-minute commercial breaks!