main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Collectors

Discussion in 'Archive: Winston-Salem, NC' started by TiePilot74, Aug 31, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TiePilot74

TiePilot74 Jedi Youngling

Jun 19, 2003
    Just a quick note to let everybody know, the Star Wars Hallmark ornaments are out and they've released a nice TIE fighter piece with sounds from the movie. It is awesome. Also, the WA-7, Emperor, and Lt. Dannl Faytonni wave are out, I managed to acquire them at a Wal-Mart.

2. spooky-kid

spooky-kid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 17, 2003
    which Wal-Mart-I need those. [face_devil]

3. TiePilot74

TiePilot74 Jedi Youngling

Jun 19, 2003
    Mocksville Walmart. They have the research droids, a red battle droid and Lamu Su with clone child left.

4. Dal--Intrepid

Dal--Intrepid Jedi Master star 5

Mar 13, 2002
    Also remember that Silver Boba went on sale today at the Fan Club site - $10 with a limit of two per customer - with shipping it came out to $27 for two figs. You just need to have a subscription to the Insider to be allowed to purchase them.

5. Admiral_Ozzel

Admiral_Ozzel Jedi Master star 2

Jun 7, 2003
    Saw the ornaments at a Hallmark store in Greensboro too. Over at the freindly center

6. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    I got through for the Boba Fett figures, and mine came in day before yesterday! They look GREAT! :D

7. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    JediMaster Strange needs one from anyone that doesn't need to keep both of 'em.

8. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    TiePilot74

You have PM.

9. CrazyMike

CrazyMike Former Mod & RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 4, 2000
    I do not mean to intrude. I just wanted to stop by and wish you all the best to your new chapter. How is the collecting going out here...

10. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    very, very, very slow. Although I may have found more newer figures than some people but, I haven't found everything that's currently out. Crazy Mike can you help me find the green clone trooper multi pack? I still haven't found about 5 other figures that I want(Waitress droid,Faytonni,Emperor,rehashed Vader and rehashed Luke)

11. CrazyMike

CrazyMike Former Mod & RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 4, 2000
    Hi Jason the 3 pack with the green trooper is hard to find but I might be able to track one down for you. I will look into it and advise :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.