main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Omaha, NE Collectors!!!

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by paperclipx, Dec 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paperclipx

paperclipx Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2001
    Just a word out to you collectors looking for the Playskool sets. Kay-Bee toys in the Westroads have them ALL. And plenty of them as of closing this night. Even the Falcon playset! Hurry if you want them!

2. paperclipx

Jan 8, 2001
    And for those of you looking for the R2-3P0 Holiday figure set, there were several out at the Fort St Walmart....$13 a pop.

3. craigrr

craigrr Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 8, 1999
    I picked up my R2/3PO set Friday night. Last one they had too. Thanks for the heads up, Mark. The wife & I were @ the Westroads Kay Bee yesterday and they had tons of the Playskool sets just like Mark said.

4. JMChladek

JMChladek Jedi Youngling star 1

May 6, 2001
    Any sightings locally of Clone Trooper pilot or deluxe Clone Trooper with Speeder Bike? My Gunship just needs those two figs (I have one pilot already) to be ready and complete for serious droid stomping. :)

5. paperclipx

Jan 8, 2001
    Just another heads up...Target is clearancing out a lot of stuff....the Gunship, Slave 1, the Arena..etc....

6. sithapprenticeofgab

sithapprenticeofgab Jedi Youngling

Mar 23, 2002
    I was lucky. I bought 7 clone pilots when amazon.com had them for 2.99. Still debating what to do about all white troopers. Maybe I'll paint red n white ones all white.

7. UncleOwen1138

UncleOwen1138 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 13, 2001
    K*B Toys at Westroads is closing and has 50% all their toys. They do have a decent selection of Star Wars stuff available as of about 5:00 Saturday. They had a good selection of 12" figures (Red and Yellow Clone Troopers, Obi-Wan, etc.) and some 3" figures, and more. Not a bad deal.

8. craigrr

Jun 8, 1999
    Just thought I'd let you folks know the Compactor sets have been found @ the Bellevue Wal-Mart. I haven't bought mine yet, but I do have them safely tucked away. One really cool feature I noticed is that when you buy both sets, you don''t 4 figures, you get 5. THe Leia/Chewie half has the main body of the dianoga. The Luke/Han half comes with the big arm that wraps around Luke. I thought it was pretty cool. If anyone picks them up soon, please post a review.

On a related note- Did anyone make a big Star Wars haul over the holidays? I reeled in the interactive R2-D2, the Beneath the Dome DVD, a few figures, most of the PLayskool sets (still need the Stompin' Wampa) and the second Enemy Lines and the Traitor NJO books. Just need Destiny's Way & I'll be all caught up.

9. paperclipx

Jan 8, 2001
    Yes yes. I saw some at the La Vista Wal-Mart and put a complete set on lay-away. All I hauled in was a Gunship and the TRU 12" Luke and Taun-taun..didnt know the BTD DVD was actually out yet...last I heard it was on pre-order...not a biggie though, not something I was burning to get anyway. Though I went looking for my Battlegrounds game the other day...... ;)

10. paperclipx

Jan 8, 2001
    The Kay-Bee in the Mall of the Bluffs had several of the new Destroyer Droids...and the CB Wal-Mart had plenty of SW stuff on clearance....the interactive R2...the ultimate 12" Jango...lego's...the cantina sets...etc.

11. paperclipx

Jan 8, 2001
    For all you book fans....Barnes and Noble Oakview has the hardbound Art of Episode One book clearanced out for $7. Some are still plastic wrapped...this is normally a $35 book. Quite a steal!

12. paperclipx

Jan 8, 2001
    Just a note to let you all know that the new Clone Biker and Yoda are out..as well as the Geonosian in the pod thingie. Saw them at the Mall of the Bluffs Target. Got em too! Minus the pod thingie.

13. craigrr

Jun 8, 1999
    The Saga packaged TIE Bomber has been sighted @ the Bellevue Wal-Mart. There was only one on the shelf and I put it on layaway. Pretty nice vehicle.

14. paperclipx

Jan 8, 2001
    Wal-Mart on 84th in LaVista had a whole case of Tie Bombers out, and this was as of 4 pm. They are on the top shelf of course, but there were six out. Now 5, minus mine! ;)

15. craigrr

Jun 8, 1999
    The new Target on 370 & 36th had 2 Ephant Mons (1 have one and some other dude snagged the other), a couple clean shaven Endor Troopers & 2 or 3 each of the Deluxe Threepios and Yodas.

16. paperclipx

Jan 8, 2001
    Well if they HAD them whats the point? ;) Glad to hear they're showing up. Also the local Targets have been getting in the Anakin/Dooku figures with speeder bike. I've found both of those.

17. craigrr

Jun 8, 1999
    Well then, next time I just won't tell you. So there! ;) Besides, there are sure to be more in back. If I'd been about a minute earlier, I'd have been able to get that other Ephant Mon. I coulda traded it away or sold it to one of you nice folks (for what I paid of course. Grand total- $5.13) They also had the constipated Force flipping Anakin figure. As good of an idea as it may have been (on paper anyway), the Force flipping figures are just plain stupid.

Haven't seen the bikes yet though I've been looking. Where'd you see them Mark?

18. paperclipx

Jan 8, 2001
    Found them both (on seperate occasions) at the Papio Super Target.

19. Dawmer299

Dawmer299 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 6, 2001
    Target on Saddlecreek had all 12" figures on clearence for 9.44 if anyone's interested. There was 6 differnet ones but only remember Zam and Dooku off the top of my head. They are on the top shelf on the back end cap of the action figure isle.

Also if anyones interested. The is a collector show in Millard on April 6th at the Millard Social hall. Admission is 50 cents but the last time I was out there there were 2 guys who had tables with Vintage stuff on them. I also will have a table out there this time with some odds and ends on them.

20. paperclipx

Jan 8, 2001
    Oh my God, he's ALIVE!?!?!?

21. Dawmer299

Dawmer299 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 6, 2001
    alive and not forgotten I see... :)

22. corranhornjje

corranhornjje Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 9, 2001
    Just want to throw this one out there in case you guys see it. I'm looking for the Action Fleet Gunship and Republic cruiser. If you see any snag them if you can and I'll pay ya for em.

Here's a link to the 2 I'm looking for. Ignore the Slave I.

www.actionfiguresexpress.com

23. paperclipx

Jan 8, 2001
    Nope not forgotten, but listed as MIA, lol!

And Sithspawn, Jake! You should have posted earlier. I found both of them a while back, along with Slave 1, but I passed them by, and they are now long gone.

24. corranhornjje

corranhornjje Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 9, 2001
    Well if anyone sees them grab them. I plan on getting many many of these so the more the better.

25. paperclipx

Jan 8, 2001
    The newest wave is starting to hit...I picked up the new R2, Obi-Wan and Boba Fett at the La Vista Wal-Mart tonight.

And the Papio Super Target had a full compliment of the deluxe Yoda and Threepio.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.