main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ohio College/Pro Football

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Tobey-Wan, Sep 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tobey-Wan

Tobey-Wan Jedi Master star 9

Jun 12, 2001
    Well since our discussion of the September meeting has somewhat headed in this direction, I thought I'd start a thread about it. Talk about your favorite teams in the college and pro ranks.

I'm a fan of the Ohio State Buckeyes and Miami Hurricanes on the collegiate level. I wouldn't be too disappointed to see a rematch of last year's national title game this year, with the same result, of course.

Of course, I also root for my Heidelberg Student Princes, but that's pretty much a lost cause.

On the professional level, I'm a big fan of the Dallas Cowboys as well as the Browns. I think the Browns could make the playoffs again this year, but I think it would be a miracle if the Cowboys did. Give Parcells a couple of years for that.

2. Rholynn

Rholynn Jedi Youngling star 1

May 20, 2002
    Well I don't really have a favorite college team...I just don't like the bandwagon OSU fans that popped up here in T-town. I guess my favorite college team would be the Rockets.

As for the NFL, I have been a huge Tampa Bay fan since Mike Alstott's rookie year in 1996. So don't go calling me a band wagon fan. hehe Last year was the ultimate reward for sticking through so many bad seasons, and I'm looking forward to an even better team this year.

Go BUCCS!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Tobey-Wan

Tobey-Wan Jedi Master star 9

Jun 12, 2001
    Sure... frontrunner! 8-}

4. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    I love the word frontrunner... call an avid fan it and they will totally wig out... haha. You can make some one go from perfect calm to ludicrous behavior in I believe .00001 seconds by saying "frontrunner." Hehe.

5. donna

donna Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 11, 2002
    I'm a big 12 fan personally... Go Aggies! I dont get to see them play too often though... you cant get good games like the big 12 often in this area. I think its a conspiracy.

And I say I am a Browns fan, but I have yet to really get into the "new browns" like I should.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.