main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Colonization of a new world

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Detjen, Jul 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gorin_Zachian

Gorin_Zachian Jedi Padawan star 4

May 13, 2002
    IC:

"Aye Sir, I have the entrance they used though the Caves already marked out Sir. We also have a Detachment of Soldiers on the surface waiting for orders. I can dispatch them immediately if you wish."

TAG: Detjen

2. Deneveon

Deneveon Jedi Master star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    IC: "Sir, if I may, I would like to volunteer my squadron."

TAG: DJ

3. Detjen

Detjen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 27, 2002
    He nodded. "get your squadron warmed up, I want some fly bys of the area." He keyed the comm to the captain. "Captain do you think it would be wise to go in through the caves?"

4. Gorin_Zachian

May 13, 2002
    "It's the only entrance we're sure of Sir, so i think it would be our safest bet."

5. Detjen

Jan 27, 2002
    The Admiral sighed. "Well then I will leave the planning up to you, dont fail me captain, and remember we do not have that many troops to spare we cannot suffer many losses, you must find a way to strike them hard without losing many." He then shut off the comm and thought about getting somthing to eat.

6. Marna_Veign

Marna_Veign Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 31, 2002
    Jo-Ni's nap finished, and she began to think of Ballin. Though he had proven himself to be a pain in the you-know-where, she felt she needed to plan a rescue for him. She worked on her new pack when a shuttle of Gorin's hunters landed. The cats began to growl and stalk the shuttle when the ramp lowered.

"Easy, guys." Jo-Ni told the cats.

"Happy hunting, fellas." she said to the troopers. "I've got a bunch all ready to cook and eat right here. I hope you know how to skin and clean fresh meat."

Jo-Ni left the troopers to their hunt. She knew the cats would be trouble, so she grabbed her just finished pack, loaded a good share of meat in it, and climbed back on Shasta. She rode the cat away, back to the caves.

7. Deneveon

Jun 6, 2002
    IC: Deneveon saluted. "Yes sir."

She walked over to her squadron's area and started waking her dozing pilots.

"Wake up, boys. Time to get your butts moving!"

8. Detjen

Jan 27, 2002
    The Admiral thought for a moment then hit a comm, to his own captin on the ship. "Captain alert me when our forces engage the rebels." He sat back again as the captains yes sir spoke through the comm, then he turned to look out the window behind him at the stars.

9. Gorin_Zachian

May 13, 2002
    IC:

the Soldiers gathered outside the cave as they watched the Fly-by of the tie's, who would cover them from the air as long as they could. the soldiers were all hevily armored and armed, with thermal Detonators, Vibro-Blades and Axes, as wel as blaster Rifles and the mobile Turret E-Webs. All in all it was about 60 Soldiers, a large Percentage of the Contigent abord the Ships above as well as the Troops assigned to protect the ground isntallations.

Aftetr the Tie's Flew by, at the orders of their sargents, the marched forward, blasters at the ready, and entered the caves.

Back on the Ship

"Send the Admiral a message, tell him that they have entred the Cave system and i am informing him as he ordered."

"Aye Sir"

10. Detjen

Jan 27, 2002
    The admiral hit a button turning his desk into a holoprojector displaying images from the surface, then he keyed his comm. "Captain, I would advice more caution than I did before, you seem to have our whole force down there, remember we do not have a large number of troopers, and we should not expect reinforcements, unless the Emperor would be interested in destroying this rebel hide out."

11. Deneveon

Jun 6, 2002
    IC: "Keep your eyes open, boys," Deneveon ordered through the comm. "Cover ground patrol."

12. Detjen

Jan 27, 2002
    Inside the cave the rebels scrambled to lay down the last of the traps, some mines, a few iron traps that would lach onto the legs of solders and hold onto them, and a few automated weapons.

13. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    The cats slowed their run when they drew near to the caves and smelled the people and weapons. Shasta began to growl as Jo-Ni slid of her back. Jo-Ni walked up to the nearest trooper that looked like he was in charge.

"What's going on? A rescue for Ballin? I would like to help."

tag-whoever's in charge of the troopers

14. AngelicPadme

AngelicPadme Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 23, 2002
    Kay anyone know where my character is?

15. Detjen

Jan 27, 2002
    OOC: I think your chars still runnin around the forest, if you wanna get involved you could run into some rebels or the imperial hunting team.

16. Deneveon

Jun 6, 2002
    IC: Deneveon led her squadron lower and closer to the cave.

"Watch out for the Rebels, some might try to escape," she whispered through her comm.

17. Gorin_Zachian

May 13, 2002
    one of the troopers turned to Jo-Ni, saying, "You got a weapon lady? i don't think you want to be goin in there with us."

Meanwhile at the front of the group.....

the first troopers were ahead, scanning for traps and automated defenced on a portable scanner they brought. they were being extra cautious, see as how when rebels were involved everything was trechery and deciet.

TAG: DETJEN, Marna

18. Detjen

Jan 27, 2002
    Inside the cave one of the soldiers crouched, pulling a sniper rifle to his shoulder, carefully putting the solid round into the chamber. these weapons had been carefully made in an attempt to puncture the stormtrooper armer more effectively than regular weapons. He took aim and fired a round at the nearst mans chest. outside a pour of scouts watched the fighters. "I dont suppose we got some anti-starfighter weapons do we?" asked one to he toher who was shaking their head. "Fraid not, theyre in main bunker, besides doing that would just give us away, and I dont think we want to do that right now."

19. Detjen

Jan 27, 2002
    OOC: Hey whered everyone go? heh comeone everyone its been slackin lately, you all probly have like exams or somthing so ill be nice bout this but dont make me break out the stick. 8p

20. Deneveon

Jun 6, 2002
    OOC: Jus been lurking, DJ. Ya think you could give my pilots something to do?? It's pretty boring up here....

21. Gorin_Zachian

May 13, 2002
    The man went down, a hole in his armor and blood beginning to flow out of it, the area wher ethe bullet had come from was bathed in blast fire, from the moblie turrets, e-webs and hand blasters, they fired for a few seconds and then stopped, picked up their buddy, and moved on, detrimined now to watcvh for trouble and to find and kill these rebels.

22. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    Jo-Ni was begining to have second thoughts about going in. Whatever weapons they were using wasngoing right through armor, and she wasn't wearing any. She crouched by the mouth of the cave, out of the way and safe.

OOC: No finals, yet, but a busy weekend. I made myself a plastic canvas lightsaber handle. :D

23. Detjen

Jan 27, 2002
    The Rebel went down, noowhere to go, the others started retreating, one tossing a thermal detonator before turning a corner and dissapearing.

OOC: ehh I dont know what to do for your airborn group, I suppose you could stumble on a few speeders out in the woods and chase or somthing.

24. Deneveon

Jun 6, 2002
    IC: Deneveon's comm crackled to life. "Lead, Rebel speeders picked up on our sensors, heading North. Pursue?"

"Let's go, then." She accelerated to attack speed.

25. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    Jo-Ni saw the thermal detonator come rolling out toward her. She quickly ran for the entrance of an adjacent cave, barely making it out of the blast radius before it blew. She was thrown into the air and fell hard, the wind being knocked out of her. She lay on the ground, stunned, not feeling she could move.

Shasta came up to her and licked her face. The rough tounge brought Jo-Ni to her sences. Jo-Ni looked around and saw the detonator had collapsed the entrance to the cave. There was no getting out that way.

Jo-Ni laid her head back on the ground to allow for it to clear more, and for the splitting headache to go away.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.