main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Colonization of a new world

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Detjen, Jul 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marna_Veign

Marna_Veign Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 31, 2002
  2. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    This is the last time I'm bumping it up. My character can't do anything until someone else posts. If this thread dies, don't blame me. I'm not going to keep it going on my own.

3. Detjen

Detjen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 27, 2002
    OOC: Dont worry bout it, I dont expect you to keep the board up, if it died it dies

4. C-3PX

C-3PX Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 2, 2002
    Ballin sat in the room shackled to a chair while his interigators busied them selves with the Imperials invading their base. The major had said I told you so but got slapped so decided to be quiet...

5. Senator_Amory

Senator_Amory Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 7, 2002
    OOC:Marna Veign,

Is your character alone or can she have someone else there with her? I could have a character there with her, that we could both work with. If that would be okay with you.

Just a suggestion,
    Senator Amory

PS: Isn't pathetic, I can't remember Senator Polok's first name. Oh well, I'll have to check back on that. It's been so long since I used it.

6. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    OOC: Senator, I suppose there could be, but I haven't posted anyone else in there. If there is, I think the character should have been partially burried in rubble, or at least hidden near some.

IC: Jo-Ni decided to try one more time.
    "Gorin, can you hear me? Anyone out there? Please respond, I'm getting nervous in here. The Rebels could discover my position."

Getting discouraged, she held the comlonk down, waiting for any type of response.

7. Jediloren

Jediloren Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2002
    Settlement:

All was quiet until the earth began to shake and tremble. Most if not of all of the buildings fell on top the colonists

Gorin's office:
    (he appears to still be in his office)

He heard his comlick beep and answered it.

Inside the cave system:

The stroom troopers retreated out of the range of the detenator and took cover. The explosion the followed caused a cave in that made it impossible to persue the rebels with out clearing it out.

The storm trooper captian pulled out his comlink and cantacted Gorin.

Storm trooper captian: The rebels have caused a cave in that makes it impossible for us to persue them without clearing it out.

Gorin: can you still exit the cave system?

Storm Trooper Captain:Yes

Gorin:regroup your troops outside the caves entrance and then contact me.

The storm troopers then started to find their way out of the caves.

Gorin's office:

his complink beeped again. This time it was Jo-ni.

Jo-ni:Gorin, can you hear me? Anyone out there? Please respond, I'm getting nervous in here. The Rebels could discover my position.

Gorin:yes

Jo-ni:Thank goodness! I am trapped inside one of the caves with a few shadow cats and can't get out.

Gorin:don't worry some storm troopers will be at the enterance to the caves shortly to get you out.

Jo-ni:that will be much appreciated and I know a way to rescue Ballin.

Gorin:Great! Stand back from the enterance until the storm troopers can clear your enterance.

caves enterance:

Storm Trooper captain: Gorin we are all outside the caves. What would you like us to do?

Gorin: Do you see any cave interance that is blocked.

Storm Trooper Captain:Yes, but there is only one.

Gorin: Good! use some of the explosives you have to clear the rocks and get Jo-ni and the cats that are with her out

Storm Trooper captain: yes sir out!

The strom troopers then proceeded to blow interance and enter the cave in search of Jo-ni and her cats.

OOC:Gorin, My wife checked with Detgen and said I could finish the thread if I wanted to. I hate to have RPs die that my wife is involved in without tieing up the loose ends.

8. Jediloren

May 30, 2002
    The troopers saw Jo-ni and 3 large cats in the back of the cave. They approached carefully to make sure Jo-ni was OK.

Storm trooper captain:Are you OK!

9. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    Jo-Ni took the cats away from the blocked entrance, and when it blew and the smoke cleared, she was blinking in the light.

"Are you okay?" a stormie asked.

"Yes." Jo-Ni told him. "Follow me. I know exactly where Ballin is."

Jo-Ni led the stormies through the cave as the cats, except Shasta, exited the cave.

10. Jediloren

May 30, 2002
    Half the storm troopers followed Jo-ni to the crack that lead to Ballin's cell.

11. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    The crack had split wider, much to the relief of Jo-Ni. And Ballin was still alive in the cell.

The stormies rushed in, taking care of the Rebels that survived the quake, and Jo-Ni found the key. She approached the cell.

"If I let you out, you have to treat me better." she told Ballin.

12. C-3PX

Jul 2, 2002
    "I thought I did treat you well." he managed a weak smile before he stood on shakey legs.

"I was begining to think I'd have to take on all these Rebels myself..."

13. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    "You thought...you seriously thought..." Jo-Ni felt anger rising in her. she took a deep breath to calm down.

"Listen, I obviously se you differently from how you do, and you are a jerk. I want respect, or I won't let you out. Got it?"

14. C-3PX

Jul 2, 2002
    He looked down at the floor "Fine. I'm try not to be myself."

His knees buclked and he fell to the floor.

"If you can get me out of here that is." A playful smile crossed his lips.

15. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    Jo-Ni was alarmed when he fell to the floor. She quickly opened the cell and went to him.

"You okay?"

She was begining to feel like the jerk HE was.

"Come on. We need to get out of here."

Shasta came close to the cell and looked at Ballin, not sure what to think of him.

16. C-3PX

Jul 2, 2002
    He managed to stand again suporting himself with a hand on her shoulder.

"I'll be ok and I'm sorry for before." He winced as he straightened up. "Let's go."

17. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    Jo-Ni helped Ballin out of the cell and stopped by Shasta.

"Listen, we need to go fast." she told the cat. "We can go faster if you carry him. Will you do that?"

Shasta looked between the two humans, and then to the stormies, then right at Jo-Ni. Then, she lay down, presenting her back to Jo-Ni and Ballin.

"Thankyou, Shasta." Jo-Ni told the cat.

She turned to Ballin.

"She'll carry you. Just climb on and hold on. She's a good cat."

18. C-3PX

Jul 2, 2002
    "ummmm is it safe?" he climbed on "Not that I have much to lose"

19. Jediloren

May 30, 2002
    Jo-ni, shasta, Ballin and the stroom troopers left the caves and joined the rest of the troopers standing guard outside the caves in case more rebels emerged. The storm captian comlink beeped.

Gorins office:his comlink beeped and he answered it.

It was the Storm trooper Lutenant at the settlement.

lutenant:Gorin is that You??

Gorin:Yes.

lutenant:We need help here very badly. Most if not all of us are dead and there is not a single structure still standing.

Gorin: I will send shuttles to pick up the survivors. How may are still alive?

lutenant:I'm not sure. I would guess about 30.

Gorin: Then will only need a 2 shuttles to get everyone alive out of there. Did any of the medical supplies make it?

lutenant:Not that I can tell?

Gorin:expect the shuttles soon and other troopers. Gorin out!

AT the caves:

Gorin: proceed to the settlement to help evacuate the health and wounded. it was hit pretty hard by the earth quake.

Storm trooper captian:yes, sir out!

He turned to tell his surriving men where they were to go next.

OOC:3-PX, don't be allarmed. It appeared everyone had abonded this thread and sheryl and I are tieing up loose endes for Detjen.

20. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    OOC: Who is Sheryl? :mad:

IC:

Jo-Ni was devastated to hear of the destruction of the colony. It wasn't much, but now she feared the Admiral that caught her would put her in a prison or worse.

Then there was Shasta. Would she stay with her pack, or insist on coming with her again?

21. Jediloren

May 30, 2002
    OOC:Sorry Marna, I typed in a wrong name with the hurry I was in to leave work.

22. C-3PX

Jul 2, 2002
    "Major."

"Yes trooper?" Croaked Balin through his sore throat.

"How many Rebels would you say were in there?"

"Easily a few dozen...watch it." He slumped against a tree, to tired to stand.

23. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    OOC: I guess it's alright. I just have one more thing to say about it...That name holds no meaning for me in here. ;)

IC: Jo-Ni went over to Ballin.

"You need some medical attention." she said. "And probably some food. Come on. I don't like you, but I don't want any more deaths."

Jo-Ni was trying to get Ballin to go to a ship that would have medical supplies that survived the earthquake.

Meanwhile, Shasta and her feline friends were begining to act uneasy.

24. Jediloren

May 30, 2002
    outside the caves:

Storm trooper captain: All of you that need medical atention go to one of the shuttles over there. The rest of you follow me to these shuttles and we will proceed to the settlement. It appears the earth quake did similar damage to the settlement as it did to the rebble base.

The the storm troopers and everyone else made their way to the shuttles.

25. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    Jo-Ni made Ballin go to one of the 'medical attention' shuttles. He needed help. Despite herself, she was begining to care what happened to him.

She was begining to hate herself for it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.