Abq Colorado/New Mexico Activity - Camping Trip!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by ObeyTheFist, Jan 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. JediDragon Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Pshh...glad you guys showed up. Well, I had fun this weekend. I guess I'll see how it goes this summer if we all end up going camping. It really wasn't too bad until it snowed last night. But that was actually nice b/c it insulated my lean-to. No bear sightings. Just caught about 6 squirrels and rabbits with my bare hands...made a nice dinner. Then I went skinny dipping in the river and caught some trout. Fun times. I preferred the squirrel & rabbit stew though. Good thing I stoked the fire before I jumped into the water...I was pretty close to getting frostbite on my...well...you know.

okay, it's getting deep in here and I don't have my waders with me. You guys missed a hell of a camping trip though ;)
  2. ZOOfo-Dyas Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Silly Dragon, Trix are for kids :p [face_laugh]
  3. Imperial_Birrer Jedi Master

star 4
    At the SCFF meeting today I was named the go between guy for our group for orginizing it.I would like to set a date/place before C3.I am alos looking into several areas other than those posted above.
  4. black_8ight Jedi Knight

star 3
    Let me know if I can help you in any way Imperial_Birrer
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.