main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So CO colorado springs fan force?

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by JediDragon, May 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediDragon

JediDragon Jedi Master star 5

Mar 11, 2002
    Just an idea. I don't think I'm very welcome in Denver anymore. I think I'll live though.

2. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    Don't worry about it Cory. Every one was a little upset. Don't let it spoil anything. But I do think it's time for a Fanforce down here. But we'll still be affiliated with them as well.

So when will we have our next meeting and where? Maybe a group screening at the theater up on powers? Then ice cream at cold stone afterwards?

3. Miccu_Resea

Miccu_Resea Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2002
    I like the idea, since we have to drive up to Denver EVERY FREAKING TIME to meet. Not to express any bad feelings, but i think we need to meet down here for once. i like the idea of the Group screening. Sounds good. :D

We still like you down here JD! :D

4. JediDragon

Mar 11, 2002
    group screening sounds good. I got optimus's email, if we decide on a date, I'll try to let him know. When do you guys wanna do it? Thursday-Saturday is good for me in June.

5. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    Yeah. Well see I won't know until the thursday or friday before. :p Same problem with all the other meetings even up in Denver. I usually don't work on Sundays. So those are open for me. But the rest of the days are wide open. But let's plan on a date and I will see if I can't get that day off. :)

How about a Saturday evening?

6. JediDragon

Mar 11, 2002
    Saturday evening works for me, when do you want to plan it? If nobody else has problems, we can probably switch it back and forth from Saturday to Friday at last minute's notice if we need to. As long as it's on a Thursday, Friday, or Saturday, I'm good to go. the rest of the week is pretty non-negotiable unless it's after 8:00 of course (that's when I get off, so if we did it after that it'd have to be like a 9:00 or 10:00 showing).

7. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    I have no problem with staying out late ;) But then there is nothing open in the springs at that time either. :p

8. JediDragon

Mar 11, 2002
    lol, except the theater :)

9. JediDragon

Mar 11, 2002
    so what date do you think we should "tentatively" schedule this for?

10. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    How about the 22cnd or 29th?

11. JediDragon

Mar 11, 2002
    either one works fine for me. I sent Dave and Optimus PM's, so we'll see what dates work best for them before making a final decision (unless we have to know RIGHT NOW what the date is going to be that is).

12. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    I'm pretty flexible. Just as long as I know that sometime in the near future I'll be at a meeting. :)

13. Miccu_Resea

Mar 17, 2002
    Hey, i would love to come! :D

anyway, those dates are good for me, but if at all possible i would prefer the 22nd becaues on the 29th my brother is serving mass, we could either go on the 22nd or on the 29th late (like 8 or later). Maybe then i could convince my cousin and uncle to come to the movie (they will be out there then)

The more the merrier, right? :D

14. JediDragon

Mar 11, 2002
    u got it.

15. Miccu_Resea

Mar 17, 2002
    You ok there buddy?

16. JediDragon

Mar 11, 2002
    yup, I'm good. They left me at work all alone with the snack bar...bwahahahahaha!!!

"no, really, someone busted in, hit me on the head and took all the junk food, I swear!" :)

So we wanna shoot for the 22nd then?

17. Miccu_Resea

Mar 17, 2002
    THis has been my evening: eat dinner, dessert is apple deep dish pie with Rasberry Sorbet, then we went to Baskin Robins and i had a double scoop of Snickers and Resse's peanut butter cup! :D i REALLY needed that :D

So im hiked up on SUGAR right now so im not going to bed for a LONG time... :D

sounds good for the 22nd. I have something in the morning but it should be over long before the movie.

Anyone want to bravely vernture a time? im tooo chicken too.

18. JediDragon

Mar 11, 2002
    I'm still waiting on word from Dave and Optimus, perhaps Nakta_Ga-mut if he is able to check his email (haven't heard from him since the move). We don't want to toss them out of the loop if they wanna join.

19. Miccu_Resea

Mar 17, 2002
    I forgot about them. Good thinking though...

20. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    I know where Nakta-Ga-ma lives... we could drop by his place, kidnap him and take him to the movie :)

21. JediDragon

Mar 11, 2002
    do you got his phone #?

you could give him a call, or you could give his # to me and I could give him a call. Or one of us could stop by there and ask him if he doesn't have his fone up and goin.

22. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    No, don't have his number... sorry. But he has mine. He said he would call if he needed anything, I suppose he doesn't.

23. Faceplant

Faceplant Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 6, 2000
    Aww Man! I can't make the 22nd. My girlfriend has a bodybuilding competition in Albuquerque that weekend. I will have to make the next one.

24. JediDragon

Mar 11, 2002
    well what day would be better dave? that's why we're so open for new days. we don't wanna exclude anyone. Name a better day and we'll see if we can do it that day.

25. Faceplant

Faceplant Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 6, 2000
    Weekends are bad for me this month. During the week will be fine. I appreciate you including me, but please don't make special arrangements. If I am in town, I will most certainly come.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.