main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So CO colorado springs fan force?

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by JediDragon, May 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    How about a friday? Or something like that?

2. JediDragon

JediDragon Jedi Master star 5

Mar 11, 2002
    Thursday, Friday, and Saturday are good for me. If it's on any other day, I can't make it till after 8pm.

3. Nakta_Ga-mat

Nakta_Ga-mat Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 8, 2002
    Hey Everyone...

Sorry its been so long since I've posted. I just got my computer and the internet up and running.

I've been reading up on what's been going on here in the Springs and I'm excited. Count me in on whatever you decide. My schedule is pretty flexible and I'd be glad to come and meet you all. Just keep posting and I'll check my email soon.

Have fun ya'll.

Nakta Ga-mat

4. JediDragon

Mar 11, 2002
    Well, if Dave has a date that would work better for him, we'll try to work that in. If not, we'll just have to try to grab him next time.

Dave?

5. Darth_Zach

Darth_Zach Jedi Youngling

Apr 5, 2002
    I'm good any time. I'm on summer vacation, so there's nothing to do. also, I'm within walking distance of the theater. I think the 22nd would work. I thionk we really should start a fan force here. it's such a hassle to go to denver. anyway, I'm available any time. I'm going to the Renaissance Festival soon, though, so if that date gets in the way, I'll let you guys know.

6. Miccu_Resea

Miccu_Resea Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2002
    Yay! SUMMER! :D

the only problem is i have relatives then, but ill try to convince them to come [face_devil]

7. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    I'll be at the renaisannce faire at the end of the month. Dressed as a sith :) Hehe... I think the rest of the Fanforce and the 501st will be there also.

8. Miccu_Resea

Mar 17, 2002
    Ive been debating on weather or not to go because that costume will get HOT in there, and i dont want to do it when there is 100 degree heat outside ;) Ill be gone then to thought...

9. Darth_Zach

Apr 5, 2002
    The 501st? do you know what date exactly? I could tell my parents we should go then. That'd be awesome.

10. JediDragon

Mar 11, 2002
    mike: speaking of the 501st, are you gonna join now that you have your imperial guard costume?

11. Miccu_Resea

Mar 17, 2002
    Thinking about it... still in question because i have so much to do right now...

12. Optimus77

Optimus77 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 27, 2002
    Hey everybody, I'm back from the deep South. Anyway, either date will work for me, just give the time and place and what we will be doing.

13. Miccu_Resea

Mar 17, 2002
    Welcome back, Optimus77! how was it?

i think we are going for the 22nd, but anyone want to venture a time or a place where we could go?

14. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    I won't know until the week before. But sundays, I usually do not work. But Wed. are bad for me... Belly dancing classes. :D

15. Optimus77

Apr 27, 2002
    I work on the 22nd until 1400 after that I am free.

16. JediDragon

Mar 11, 2002
    sundays are definitely out for me.

17. Miccu_Resea

Mar 17, 2002
    The only problem days are tuesdays and thursdays.

18. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    Well, let's plan on doing it on the 22cnd. I can ask to only work that morning or something...

19. Darth_Zach

Apr 5, 2002
    the 22nd seems to be the only really good day we can work out. I think we should aim for something around 6 00. for the people who have to work then, what time do you get off work? it can't be too late, can it?

20. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    It depends on if I am closing the store. 10pm if I am doing that. But I can ask if I can work early that day too.

21. JediDragon

Mar 11, 2002
    Okay, so do we want to ditch the idea of getting dinner first, or do we want to get dinner and then catch a late showing?

22. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    I say we go play laser tag :) There's great place on Academy by Hobby Lobby. And for one person it's not that expensive.

23. Optimus77

Apr 27, 2002
    How much is Laser Tag? I gotta try and keep it cheap to pay you for my costume :) Dinner and a movie sounds good though or just the movie.

24. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    Well of course. I think it's $7 dollars for a session. $14 for two sessions and $15 for three sessions. THey go fast, but they're demanding physically... hehe... last time I went I went with the three session deal. I was soaked with sweat, but I had gone from being one of the worst players to number two. :D So I'm a deadly shot guys, better watch out ;)

25. Miccu_Resea

Mar 17, 2002
    The first time i played lazer tag was disastrous, didnt have the weapon on, didnt shoot correctly, just to put it, it didnt go well, and if some one had actually told me how to do it i would have had a good time ;) but ill try again, i hope. Dont worry about me, ill go anywhere... ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.