main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So CO Colorado Springs FF ROLE CALL!!!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by JediDragon, Jun 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediDragon

JediDragon Jedi Master star 5

Mar 11, 2002
    Springers sign in here. Also say whether you'll be at the meeting this Saturday.

I'm Cory Peter, Sarah (Jedi Girl of Corellia) and I are trying to get this outfit going here. We don't have an a city rep yet, but we'd probably be the people to ask questions (unless of course Dave shows up now and then), especially Sarah, since she's been here the longest (even if she is ditching us soon :( ).

If you want, post your real name on here, I really prefer calling people by their real names so I know what to call you at meetings and whatnot :) (if you don't want me to, just let me know).

2. Padawan_Willow02

Padawan_Willow02 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 31, 2002
    Gwen's here...still...very sadly...>< I don't know about the meeting yet. I still need an answer from my mom ><

3. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    Well I don't think things for Dave is going so well... so don't expect him at this meeting.

And I'll be in Wyoming, 3 hours away. I can visit on long weekends and holidays, so don't expect to see the last of me... hahahahahaha! I will be back!

And as for calling people by their real names, I would love to know them. Except for Chunks. I don't call him anything else :D

Welcome Gwen!

Now how about you all tell something about yourselves?

I'm Sarah (as Cory said already), I'm into costuming (so if you want something made I'm the person to come to.) I hang out on the fanfiction board, and I'm into art.

And as Cory has also said I was one of the first here, that title is shared between Dave and I. I've seen the Fanforce section rise up from a seperate board on an old UBB forum and turn into this monster you see before you...

But I will be leaving for College this fall, in wyoming, which means I can only be a summer member of the Fanforce... :p And there doesn't seem to be too many people interested in Laramie either :p

So Gwen, tell me more about yourself... and Cory, put up a short blurb and all those other blokes that hang out here.

4. Padawan_Willow02

May 31, 2002
    Well, as you read, I'm Gwen...*waves enthusiastically* I guess I mostly hang around the Fanfiction board if I'm not on another site. ^.^ I'm okay with computers and was the smartest person in my 7th grade class last year. I have bad luck with computers as they constintly give me Server Not Found errors...*sigh* I live out in the middle of no where town called Ellicott but our postage thingy is in Calhan about 5 miles northeast of us. Well, that's basically it...Unless you want phisical appeareance. :p

5. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    I played a softball game in Elicott this year. I don't remember if we lost or won tho. :)

Good with computers eh? You wouldn't be willing to help with the Rocky Mountian FanForce Web page would you? I think there are quite a few spots that need to be filled.

6. Padawan_Willow02

May 31, 2002
    I'm up for a challenge. :D

7. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    And I'm going to tell you all a bit about my brother, who will also be attending this meeting.

His name is Daniel, and he's 13. He plays baseball, and loves to veg out on the computer playing games. His screen name here is Jedi_Boy_of_Corellia, after me, isn't he sweet :) Any way, he likes to read star wars books, and he's even tried to write a few...um... yeah. He's a good kid and has a good sense of humor too. :)

Gwen, do you know HTML or site design? I could help you out there.

Check out www.rmff.net I run the Imperial outfitters section. You could help me out there too if you want :) Be my web minion. Hehe...

8. Padawan_Willow02

May 31, 2002
    I know a little bit of site design but not html...though I used it once, I think. *bows slightly* I'm here at your disposal and I can use my mom's computer 'cause she has all kinds of stuff that I can use. :D

9. Miccu_Resea

Miccu_Resea Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2002
    I am 95% sure that ill be there.

By the way, im Mike (and will be Mike if anyone else with the name Mike comes...) Im into fanfiction, and Roleplaying on the JEdiBoards. i love post Endor fiction, especially vehicles and planets. i guess ill be the local historian ( :D on the self promotion...) if you need any info...

Nice to meet all and hope to see you all soon. :D

P.S. congrats on the grades Gwen. I was also at the top of my class in my grade. :D

10. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    Great. Well a great site to start learning HTML on is www.htmlgoodies.com. I suggest you go there and start to learn the baisics. Get to know tables really well.

Maybe I'll put you incharge of putting together the tutorials that people send in. Does that sound good? What kind of programs does your mom have?

*glares at Mike.*

Yeah, so who cares if you were top at your class! :p

*mutters something about only having a 3.0*

11. Padawan_Willow02

May 31, 2002
    Nice to meet you, Mike.

Well, She mainely uses Word 2000 when doing her sites and has made a whole bunch of really cool templates for a variety of themes. That's pretty much what I would be using, along with maybe editing things, making sure they were up to date...^.^ Okay! Thanks for the refurance. :) Hey, and maybe after I start, I can make my own page finally.^.^

12. Miccu_Resea

Mar 17, 2002
    Do i hear a nominee for our web site design board leader if we start one up... :D

13. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    Well, a good site to use, after you have a basic grasp on HTMl is AceHTML freeware... lemme get the link and you can download it. The only think is it will ask you for a regestration thingie, just skip it. You don't need it to run the program. And the company stopped giving it out.

14. Padawan_Willow02

May 31, 2002
    Okie-doke! ^.^

15. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
  16. Optimus77

Optimus77 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 27, 2002
    Hey everybody, my name is Claude, and I moved here from Norfolk, VA last April. I work on Peterson AFB in the Space OPS center. I'm in the Navy, s don't get me confused with USAF people. I love to read the books, comics, play the TCG, and the RPG that is out right now. I'm 24 but my inner child never died so I am just a big kid sometimes. I still by the toys:) I also play games on the PC and PS2. I will definately be at the meeting on Saturday and can't wait to meet everyone finally.

17. Miccu_Resea

Mar 17, 2002
    Woohoo! another Navy person (in the middle of the Continetal United states-see the irony :D ) my dad was in the Navy. anyway, what games do you play? do you play Starcraft?

18. TK1305

TK1305 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 22, 2002
    I wont be making it sorry to break so many hearts.

19. Miccu_Resea

Mar 17, 2002
    No chunk??? :_|

20. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    We'll see you some other time Chunk. :)

Navy? But there is no water here!

Ahh well. Hey we have enough people to have a meeting on Peterson! Hehe... but there really isn't a place to go on there :p

I have to tell you my really funny Navy-Army football game sometime. [face_devil]

I have never seen an Admiral's face turn purple before.

21. Padawan_Willow02

May 31, 2002
    Uh-oh! lol! Sooo... If I can go, can somebody swing by and pick me up?

22. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    In Elicott? I get off work right at 6:30, so I probably wouldn't have time. I could bring you back home though...

23. Optimus77

Optimus77 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 27, 2002
    At the time I was picking orders I didn't want to see another large body of water for awhile, and I got my wish. I am an avid gamer, if you name it I have usually played or owned it at one time or another. I have played Starcraft, still have them all too. Right now I am playing Star Wars Galactic battlegrounds and Warlords battlecry II. There along the same genre as the Command&Conquer series.

24. Miccu_Resea

Mar 17, 2002
    Houston, we have a problem.

Heres the deal. My mom says that since i will only be here for a week while my relatives are here, i have to spend time with them. My aunt and uncle are going to go to a college reuinon, leaving me, Steve (my brother) my cousin Zach, and my mom to babysit my two cousins (the ones i talked about.) so, i dont have a ride, and if i want to go (working on my mom right now to see if i can go) i might have to bring my cousin. So...ill post on Saturday to see what going on, but i might need a ride for two if anyone can do that.

25. Darth_Zach

Darth_Zach Jedi Youngling

Apr 5, 2002
    Two guesses what my name is, and I'm not a Sith Lord. :( I'm not in the navy, but I am in the tenth grade, which is, well, not similar at all. I know almost everything there is about star wars, but I don't play the RPG. I really want to, but I haven't bought the books yet. I own over sixty EU novels, though, so that should count as something. And I think I will be able to make the meeting, but I still have to ask and the parental units aren't home. The only problem is, I'm going to the Renna... Festival on sunday (in a kilt, no less) so they might not want me to be out late. they shouldn't mind, the theaters *is* almost down the street.

And Mike, I bet I could beat you at trivia. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.