So CO Colorado Springs FF ROLE CALL!!!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by JediDragon, Jun 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. Miccu_Resea Jedi Master

star 4
    Ill take you up on that Zach! :p
  2. Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus

star 6
    And there shall be another named mike there. A friend of my brothers is coming too. :)

60 EU books?! Would you like to lend some to me??? :D
  3. Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Ok, just to make sure that we get everyone together we should wait outside of the resturant for a bit until everyone comes.

I'll be waiting out there wearing a SW shirt (can't decide which one yet :p ) surrounded by two little boys and one really tall giant one, who may also be with a few little boys... :D
  4. Padawan_Willow02 Jedi Knight

star 2
    :D Cool! I might get my mom to drive me in and if so, I _might_ be able to peick up people along the way.I'll most likely be wearing my black jeans and some kind of t-shirt. ^.^
  5. Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus

star 6
  6. Padawan_Willow02 Jedi Knight

star 2
    *cringes* Unfortunately, no. Just a normal t-shirt. *Sigh* I would LIKE to have a SW t-shirt but...Don't know where to find them. Tried Wal-Mart in the Springs and didn't find anything there, though I haven't looked recently.
  7. Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus

star 6
    I went to JC Penny's and found some great ones :) But then that was the day before the movie came out... I'll look around for you :)
  8. Padawan_Willow02 Jedi Knight

star 2
    K! Thanks a bunch! I really appreciate it! I would do it myselfy but I honestly don't want to walk for about half a day into the city. ;)
  9. JediDragon Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I'll be there of course, I'll be wearing jeans and a longsleeved black TAPOUT shirt. Can't miss me, it says TAPOUT really big on the back :) .
  10. Optimus77 Jedi Knight

star 1
    They have some cool t-shirts at Mediaplay and you should be able to find some in the mall. I have an old one from '96 that has holes in it but I still wear it. It's my favorite shirt beside my Transformers one.
  11. Miccu_Resea Jedi Master

star 4
    False alarm, false alarm. i can go. HEHE. no reason to panic. im fine.

Like no one cares... :(
  12. TK1305 Jedi Knight

star 2
    got quite the group going on now dont you .
  13. Darth_Zach Jedi Padawan

Yes! I can go! I'll be the short one, waering a green over shirt and a liquid blue (?) star wars shirt with tie fighters and x wings and... anyway, my brother is coming with me. he's 13, and he just bleached his hair, so feel free to make fun of him (blondie, goldilocks, ponyboy, whatever.) see you there!
  14. JediDragon Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    like, of course we care scoob...er...mike.

chunk: yeah, pretty soon we're gonna outnumber the Denver group muahahahaha!
  15. Nakta_Ga-mat Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hello ladies and gentlemen...

I'm Joshua and I really wish I could come tonight but we just moved and finances are still tight and blah, blah, blah...I could go on and on and on. Anywho, I'm 21 and I am here to attend the bible college in the fall. If you have bible questions I guess I'd be the one to come to.

Have fun tonight. I'll see you guys later.
  16. Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Ooo... a bible man. Mormon, Luthren, Baptist, RLDS, ...?

And we expect to see you at the next one :)
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.