main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lit Coloring books, old and new

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Kez-Iban, Apr 29, 2013.

1. TrakNar

TrakNar Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 4, 2011
    A TPM coloring book fell into my possession some years back. It's also very, very thick. Like almost an inch thick.

Then, I somehow misplaced it. How the hell do you misplace a book that damn big?

2. Kez-Iban

Kez-Iban Jedi Master star 2

Sep 4, 2012
    Found the Anakin to Vader coloring book at Toys R Us yesterday and bought it for my son. He started working on it right away when we got home! This thing is super thick, but mostly full of Episode I pictures and games. For my son that's ideal, since Episode I is his favourite movie, but I think it's too bad that there isn't more from Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith. I also saw two Clone Wars coloring books that looked pretty good.

3. wild_karrde

wild_karrde Jedi Grand Master star 7

Oct 8, 1999
    That's the first thing that came to mind :D

4. letstarthis

letstarthis Jedi Youngling

May 21, 2013
    I feel fortunate that my kids love coloring pages, it seems that kids these days are only interested in iPad's and iPod's and all that. I don't buy coloring books for them but I do go online and search for coloring pages, found this site called supercoloring where they have star wars coloring pages Have fun with your kids :D
    [​IMG]

TrakNar and ma_petite like this.
  5. Dr. Steve Brule

Dr. Steve Brule Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 7, 2012
    Looks like the Cowardly Lion to me.

6. TrakNar

TrakNar Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 4, 2011
    Not just for kids, either. If you want to improve your digital coloring, coloring pages would be perfect for that. You have the linework right there and ready to go. Just set its blending mode to Multiply and go nuts!

7. Kez-Iban

Kez-Iban Jedi Master star 2

Sep 4, 2012
    I recently bought one of the Canadian Kenner colouring books based on the original movie, and this strange looking TIE Fighter Pilot was one of the pictures in it. This got me thinking, if Dave Filoni likes old Star Wars designs, he should take a look at some of these colouring books from the original Star Wars. There's some pretty funky concepts in these that could be fun to use in the new TV series!
    [​IMG]

Barriss_Coffee likes this.
  8. Son of a Bith

Son of a Bith Jedi Master star 4

Feb 28, 2013
    That dude's about to cut his own head off with his opponent's lightsaber, methinks.

9. gizmodeus

gizmodeus Jedi Padawan

Sep 5, 2012
    me can never stay in lines