main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Colors- M/L or J/J u have to guess- transfered- new post up 4/10- sry abt the long wait!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by JainaJag00, Mar 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JainaJag00

JainaJag00 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 11, 2002
    ok.... list of all:
    1-Jaina or Luke- jade
    2-Jacen or Luke- amber
    3-Jaina or Jacen- ruby
    4-Anakin- obsidian
    5-Leia- mahogany
    6-Han- sapphire
    7-R2-D2/R2-K4- rainbow
    8-Wedge- gold
    9-Mara or Jag- ?
    thanx to starkrusher for beta-ing this one
    Post 1:

Jade

The green orbs that look at me are sparkling with joy. They are moist with tears of joy because this is our wedding. For years I have wanted this day to come, and now it is finally here.

?You may kiss the Bride,? and it is done. My heart is fulfilled. It has been missing some pieces ripped away by the deaths of friends and family that never didn't deserve to die. This war has taken so much from my friends, my family and me. But now this horrific war is finally over, and we can rejoice. Our wedding is a symbol of out new found peace, a sign that the glaxy has begun to heal and the endless deaths of or friends and family will no longer haunt us.

With this marriage former Imperial and Rebel Jedi, two people from differnt worlds, will join together proving that the two, melded as one, can stand stronger than the one alone. The Force has brought me here to marry the one that I love. I have trusted this Force for so long thatI no longer even believe in chance or destiny anymore, it is all the will of the Foce. It presides over everything, willing its work in this galaxy and in our lives.

So this wedding, my wedding, is also another work in the will of the Force that I have come to trust with my whole heart.

that was the first post. all posts are one-person and are 1-3 paragraphs per person. everyone really seemed to like this when i wrote it the first time, so im reposting it.

2. Sebulba2179

Sebulba2179 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 5, 2002
    I like it, I like it very much. :D This is a really cool way to parallel the different relationships in SW. Also, it's always nice to read a story that isn't replete with war, since we get enough of that in real life. Neeeeeeeeeeext?

3. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
    Sebulba: im glad u liked the first post. yea, i thought it was kinda similar so i decided to make u ppl guess. :). next post tomorrow.

4. ElijahFan9

ElijahFan9 Jedi Youngling

Mar 22, 2003
    Great post!!!

More please?? :D

5. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
    EF9: thanx! here's more for ya!
    Hope u guys like this one... as i said before... either jacen or luke. have fun and keep guessing.

Amber

As I look into the Amber eyes of my sister I see her sense of detachment, wonder and, amazement. Just looking in her eyes I see her wondering what will happen next in our lives and their lives. How they had managed and fought together but also that past hardships and doubts. They came from two different worlds. My sister and I are different. We have been in the light of the public for so long. Not only our family and friends attended this wedding but also holocams and reporters.

My sister is amazed by what is happening up there. She still cannot believe it, and is looking up at the raised platform with eyes of youthfulness and vigor.

They look so happy up there. The groom?s eyes are sparkling as they look down at his bride, and the my sister is somehow different. In a dress of white, she is so different from the lethal weapon she was bred to be. The groom seems so natural up there. But if we looked back even 5 years would we have thought that the two of them would be up there getting married? If someone had suggested it they would have been laughed at. No one would have believed it possible for such a strange match to find such amazing happiness.

But now that the war is over, we can have peace in this galaxy, at least until we are faced with a new threat. This has been a long journey that is now ending while another begins with their marriage.
    ok.... to make this more clear:
    if this is jacen, its a Mara and Luke wedding.
    if this is Luke, its a Jaina and Jag wedding.
    the sister is ALWAYS in the audience.

6. Sebulba2179

Feb 5, 2002
    It's complicated, but it's good! :D One big plus is that this fic satisfies all the relationshippers. They can all draw their own conclusions and be content to believe that their favourite couple is at the center of the story. ;) (Except, of course, for those who want to set Jaina up with the Exar Kun wannabe, but let's not go there. :p)

7. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
    S2179: yea.... i was stolen by my parents to a vacation in rochester NY so the next post will prob be tomorrow.

8. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
    thanx to TKL for beta-ing this!
    Ruby

As I look up at the couple getting married I see how joyous they look. I watch on in amazement at how all the troubles that we have been going through for so many years don?t concern them anymore. But then I remember yesterday, and how we had been happy then, too. All of us were. The bride was even happy, and so was I. Even getting fitted for the clothes I would wear today were fun, for you could see how happy the bride and groom were. They could just relax.

I still remember the game that they were playing. Why they were doing that I do not know, but the groom would fire a bolt at the bride, and she would deflect it. In her wedding dress. I watched on as she returned bolt after bolt harmlessly into the droid on the side. It was almost as if she was testing how well she could fight while in a dress, and to make sure that she had enough room to move even while getting married.

And we were the onlookers to this game. As if we were gazing on them from another world. They were happy as two people about to be married should be. Completely in love with one another, and to play games and say things that others wouldn?t understand. They would recite dialogues that the other would finish from missions or times where they were together. It was fantastic to watch, and now as I watch the wedding proceed I have no doubts that the bride and groom will be happy with each other forever.

Obsidian

As I look at this wedding I see the happiness in the room. I see how the bride and groom fit together like the Force and a Jedi. Even though I am young, I have seen a lot. The first thing I see when I walk into the room is the ?obsidian? colored suit that the groom is wearing for his wedding. That is what they called it. The woman standing next to me, also looking on to this wedding, that is what she called it. He looks at peace and the hard lines that are usually present in his face with the hardships he has endured are gone, and soft lines of life have returned.

for ruby: it's jaina if its a mara or luke wedding. it's jacen if its a jaina and jag wedding.
    anakin (obsidian) is either 11 and at the wedding or in the "force" looking down or somethin like that)

9. Sebulba2179

Feb 5, 2002
    Hrmph, I could've sworn I responded to this earlier... :confused: Must have been a glitch in the system. Anyhoo, the ruby part sounds a bit more like Luke and Mara--the blaster thing just seems so...them. :p

I see how the bride and groom fit together like the Force and a Jedi.

Nice analogy. :D As well as the last sentence. It really gives one the idea that their tiring old lives are over and done with, and they're itching to start living again.

10. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
    thanx Sebulba. new postie up!

5- Leia- Mahogany
    As I watch on to this joyous wedding ceremony I cannot help remembering the old rooms of Alderaan. The wood in this room is that mahogany color that I remember so vividly?. as if it was yesterday. We were happy then, and the destruction caused by the Empire had not yet taken a toll on us, or on Alderaan. This is another happy occasion, and now we can add one more member to our growing family.

I can see that they will be happy forever, just from the looks on their faces. They are completely in love with one another, and are almost binded together in love. The joyous atmosphere in the room is a mirror for how the galaxy is as a whole for the war is finally over. The war which has lasted so long and taken so much is over. My friends, family and others that I do not have the pleasure of knowing have fought long and hard in this war, and this marriage is like a celebration for it all. That we can move on, and continue in a galaxy of peace. For someone that has fought all her adult life this is a comforting thought.

They will be lucky, and as the other Jedi and I have seen, they will fight and love each other until the day that they die. They?re love goes deeper than most, and will hold forever for their love was started, as was their friendship in a war. But the war in which their friendship started was a private war between them, but their love started in a war on galactic level. And this is how they?re relationship shall be both private and public for both are public figures forever.

11. Sebulba2179

Feb 5, 2002
    Good stuff. :) Especially Leia's reflections about Alderaan...*sigh* Really got me thinking about how she must have felt. The bit about a private war--oyy, how true, how true. :p

12. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
  13. tendra_217

tendra_217 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 13, 2002
    Lovely posts, keep up the good work

14. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
    thanx, Tendra!

Thread Status: