main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Colosseum: Return to the Arena

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by CmdrMitthrawnuruodo, Feb 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ReallyBoringGuy

ReallyBoringGuy Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 14, 2002
    Ragnar decided that he could just finish off the winner of the fight, and stood right where he was without moving, watching the other two.

2. A_Sock

A_Sock Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 22, 2003
    The felacat seemed to detatch himself from the conflict, waiting for the other two to fight. This was not what Exxen wanted. Even if he won against Odin, he would be tired, and possibly wounded from the conflict, so that Ragnar would not have too much difficulty finishing him off, jedi or not. Lunging toward Ragnar, he tried to relieve him of his daggers through the use of the Force; to send them spinning off into another part of the Colosseum, or even into the audience, where he couldn't retrieve them. He then struck with his pink blade from the right, aiming for the neck, and then his white blade aiming from the left, aiming for the knees, hoping that at least one of them would land, severely hurting or killing his opponent.

3. ReallyBoringGuy

Oct 14, 2002
    When his weapons started floating off, Ragnar grabbed his katana and one knife, then turned and took off running as fast as he could the other way, well out of reach of the sabers, hoping that Odin would take advantage of Exxen's back being turned, allowing him time to get away.

4. A_Sock

Feb 22, 2003
    Okay, JarJar120 you get to post now. :)

TAG: um, duh

5. A_Sock

Feb 22, 2003
    Hey, JarJar120, I said you get to post now.

TAG: still duh

OOC: If hed doesn't post in a day or two, should we just continue without him?

6. ReallyBoringGuy

Oct 14, 2002
    If he's not here by tomorrow, then he was mysteriously teleported away, okay?

7. JarJar120

JarJar120 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    OOC: sorry I couldn't get on the computer, LONG story.

IC: Odin saw his opening, and flung his green blade at Exxen. It spirled tword its taget. Odin looked to the other fighter."Perhaps not, not yet, he may come in handy." Odin ran to the man. "Your name?" He asked, the fighter was very obvously confused. "I asked your name." Odin said, keeping his red blade off, trying his best to look helpfull, he feard it wasn't working.

Tag:RBG<A-SOCK

8. ReallyBoringGuy

Oct 14, 2002
    Ragnar kept his distance. "I'm Ragnar."

OOC: DON'T PLAY FOR MY CHARACTER!!!! You're controlling his reaction when you talk about him being confused, etc.

9. A_Sock

Feb 22, 2003
    Exxen watched, surprized, as the Felacat turned and ran the other way. That was not what he had expected. He was about to give chase when suddenly the Force screamed in his head "DANGER!!"

Falling forward, he rolled over and up onto his feet just as the green blade sizzled the air above him. Using the momentum from the roll he charged after the blade, picking it up as soon as it landed.

10. JarJar120

Jan 27, 2002
    OOC:Im sorry,

IC:eek:din smiled his evil smile, "I prepose an alliance, you and I, beat down the rest of the contestants, what do you say?" Odin asked, then he turned and force pulled his blade out of Exxen's had so forcefully it almost made the man fall over. The blade came flying back, into Odin's grasp, he put it on his belt clip, then sumoned up the forcepick he had droped earlyer. "What is you dissision?" He asked Ragnar.

Tag:RBG, A-sock

11. A_Sock

Feb 22, 2003
    OOC: JarJar120, what forcepick did you have? Oh, and I'll let it slide this time, but don't post damage for me either, a.k.a. grabbing the saber out of my hand without giving me a chance to defend.

IC as Exxen Tric: The green blade was jerked out of his hand almost before he grabbed it. He then turned and approached his two opponents, calling the previously confiscated daggers to himself and securing them. He got within a few feet of them with his dual bladed saber ignited, waiting to see what they would do.

12. -Lord-Vader-

-Lord-Vader- Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 15, 2003
    ooc:It seems as though I am the last standing member of my fight. Mitth and Thok disappeared.

EDIT: I guess we all disapeared. There I go again!

13. A_Sock

Feb 22, 2003
    OOC: Actually, Vader, they think you disappeared.

And you could always join our fight. :)

14. ReallyBoringGuy

Oct 14, 2002
    "No, Exxen, let's kill this guy! I hate people who post other's damage." Ragnar paused. "I guess that didn't make any sense."

OOC: Come to think of it, how do I know names? We haven't been introduced.:confused:

15. A_Sock

Feb 22, 2003
    OOC: Well, somebody else mentioned something about fighter info on datapads or something, but that might have been in Melee Tournament. Anyway, I don't see why we shouldn't know their names, we know how many weapons they have, whether they can utilize the force, what weapons they have... you get the picture.

IC as Exxen Tric: "I agree with what you said wholeheartedly, whether it makes sense or not", Exxen answered.

He stood a slight distance apart from them, forming a triangle.

16. JarJar120

Jan 27, 2002
    OOC: God I gotta stop that! So harsh, so harsh...

IC: Odin looked at the two opponints, "Oh well." He egnited his blades, and prepared for attack.

IC: Yes, I did have a forcepick...I just didn't post droping it.

Oh, its not there, I coulda sworn I had posted it, I even have it in the first post, But I do have one, man this is odd...

17. ReallyBoringGuy

Oct 14, 2002
    Ragnar wove his katana through the air, showing off its speed, then lunged in close, feinting a high slash with the katana, while stabbing low with the knife, trying to keep his intent hidden, also hoping that Exxen would take advantage of the distraction he'd provided.

18. A_Sock

Feb 22, 2003
    Exxen saw Ragnar charge towards Odin, and quickly fired one of his daggers off at the man's (Odin's) middle torso. The dagger would easily get there before Ragnar, and would preoccupy Odin so that Ragnar's attack would be more successful. Charging towards Odin himself, he angled slightly to his right (Odin's left), and then rushed in from the side, as he detatched his dual bladed saber and swung the white bladed saber across at neck level from his left, and the pink one across the knees from his right, being careful not to his Ragnar.

OOC: JarJar, you in beeg trouble. :)

19. A_Sock

Feb 22, 2003
    JarJar are you there?

RBG how long should we wait for him?

20. ReallyBoringGuy

Oct 14, 2002
    If he doesn't reply by tomorrow at this time, he's dead. Fair enough?

21. JarJar120

Jan 27, 2002
    IC: Odin felt it all, and saw every thing clearly, It seemed as though every thing els was moveing in slow motion, so he stepped to the side and walked briskly around Ragnar. Suddinly every thing was normal again and Odin slashed one way at Ragnar, and the other at Exxin...

Tag:A-sock, RBG

OOC: I'm sorry, I can't get on all the time...I do try to get on here as much as posible. So please don't be to upset by my lack of speed in repling

By the way, now you in big trouble pall...

22. ReallyBoringGuy

Oct 14, 2002
    Ragnar leapt backwards out of the way. Surely no one could move that fast! His specialty was speed, and he hadn't even seen Odin move!

Somewhat more cautious now, Ragnar brought his katana and knife back up into ready position.

OOC: Be careful of god-moding.

23. A_Sock

Feb 22, 2003
    Exxen moved in for what he was sure would be the kill, when suddenly his quarry wasn't there! hearing something behind him, he leaped straight forward, turning and throwing one of his other dagger with surprising accuracy, straight at the middle of Odin's torso. Both of Odin's arms were occupied trying to skewer his opponents, so there was a big opening for the knife to go through...

Not waiting to see the results of this attack, Exxen went to get the other dagger that he had already thrown.

24. BrianCaroll

BrianCaroll Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 27, 2003
    Name: Koichi Yoshiyuki Tokita
    Nickname: NONE
    Species: Half Robot/Half Human/Half Alive/Half Dead

Appearance
    ---Height: 6 foot 5
    ---Weight: 145
    ---Eye Color: Crimson Red
    ---Hair Color: Black
    ---Skin/Fur Color: White
    ---Other: Little bit of scars, longesh black hair (similar to Char's)

Personality Traits: Intellegent, little bit of a temper, loves cats and chicken)

Habits: NONE

Strengths
    ---Agility: Above-Average

---Brawn: Average---Intelligence: Above Average
    ---Speed: Above-Average

Talents: (martial arts,swordsman

The Force:
    ---Yes --- Rouge
    ---# of Lightsabers:
    ---Lightsaber(s) Type:1, double
    ---Lightsaber Color: RED
    ---Force Rank: LORD
    ---Force Weakness: high pitched noises

Weapons: Variuos throwing knives

History: I know nothing of my history, memory was erased at the age of 17 when i died.

25. JarJar120

Jan 27, 2002
    OOC: I'll try, but if I do, tell me, but that is an abillaty of the force...

IC:eek:din was caught off gaurd when the dager hit him. He tripped, and fell over, but the dager hadint fully penetrated, and Odin simply rolled through the fall, and jumped back into the ready. "One for Exxin, very well, he gose first." Odin said, but did not attack, he gave the imprestion that the dager had done more than what it had...

Tag:A-Sock, RBG

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.