main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Colosseum: Return to the Arena

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by CmdrMitthrawnuruodo, Feb 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ReallyBoringGuy

ReallyBoringGuy Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 14, 2002
    OOC: JarJar120, are you using "Force-toughness" or something? I can't think of any canonical or EU Force power that does what you just described.

2. A_Sock

A_Sock Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 22, 2003
    Um, JarJar? If the dagger hit you, wouldn't you be dead now?

And welcome to the Arena, BrianCaroll

3. BrianCaroll

BrianCaroll Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 27, 2003
    do we have to enter the arena from a ship or somethin' ?
    or can i just challenge someone to a deul ?

4. ReallyBoringGuy

Oct 14, 2002
    You just walk in and fight. I'm not quite sure who all is, except for our bunch...

5. A_Sock

Feb 22, 2003
    If you want some examples on how to enter the arena, just check out a couple of the other pages; lots have entered, few have stayed to fight.

As for people in here, the only one besides me, RBG, JarJar120, and you, BrianCaroll, that I think might post is Yun-Yuhzaan, who hates smilie emoticons and is currently having an afternoon tea party over there with scones and stuff.

6. JarJar120

JarJar120 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    OOC: No, it didn't fully penitrate, hence I'm not dead, It's like, fleshwound...Besides that, the dude is a master of the force, he can do it all except shoot lightning out his hands, so yea it could be called force toughness, or he could be realy good at healing himself, ether way, he's not dead, And If I seem to GodMode a little from time to time its becouse I whant to kick mister Tea partys but be for the guy dies...

IC:eek:din waited, and waited, he slowly begain to grow impatient. no attack had come...

Tag: Guess who!?

7. ReallyBoringGuy

Oct 14, 2002
    Ragnar closed to the slightly wounded Odin, keeping just on the edge of range. Making a half-hearted high slash to the face with his katana, he hurled his dagger at Odin's heart with his free hand.

8. A_Sock

Feb 22, 2003
    As Ragnar attacked Odin from one direction, Exxen took the opportunity and moved in from behind and to the side, silently throwing one of his daggers towards the side of Odin's stomach. Still running towards him, Exxen brandished his lightsabers, coming within range to strike.

9. ReallyBoringGuy

Oct 14, 2002
    OOC: JarJar120, please try to post more regularly... if you haven't posted by Sunday, I'm going to find a different fight.

10. JarJar120

Jan 27, 2002
    Odin had no were to go, there was somthing comeing from every side. "So I join the force, my quest for a worthy opponint is over..." Odin stood for a second longer, and then vanished....

OOC:Well, Thats that, I might come around some with a new person, but, bye for now...

11. ReallyBoringGuy

Oct 14, 2002
    After retrieving his weapons, Ragnar yelled to the arena at large, "I will fight and flee from all challengers!"

12. A_Sock

Feb 22, 2003
    How about we go get Mr. Tea Party over there, a.k.a. Yun Yuhzaan? He hasn't posted in a while, so we might have to PM him, but I think he'll post fairly regularly after that.

Oh, and who made that kill?

13. JarJar120

Jan 27, 2002
    Both of you, a joint kill...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.