main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Colosseum: The Arena

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by CmdrMitthrawnuruodo, Dec 13, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master_Ben

Master_Ben Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2001
    Aramis ducks and rolls away from her. He watches as she lands opposite him. He smiles and runs toward her. He suddenly jumps to the side and rolls to the side of her. He gets up and runs up the wall, twists very high in the air and brings his saber down on her head...

2. padmeamidala55

padmeamidala55 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2001
    Blocks saber than gathering the force to her she pushes him back and he hits the wall

3. Master_Ben

Aug 3, 2001
    Aramis fell to ground stunned. He had not anticipated such power from a girl. No matter. He would show her who was the greater of the two. Aramis used the Force to enhance his run. He was in front of her in a flash. He dived under her knees and lifted her. Holding her by the feet he twirled her around and finally threw her aganist the stone audience boxes...

4. Fluke_Groundwalker

Fluke_Groundwalker Jedi Youngling star 5

Aug 11, 2001
    Mitth, I am back. I'd like to see what you do with the vial.

5. The_Eighth_Cortex

The_Eighth_Cortex Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 29, 2001
    Bored and annoyed that the Executor had stolen his challenger, Fhuver decided to break some small trival parts of the honour code.
    Turning and staring at the female Jedi, he raised his Amphistaff high.
    "I, Fhuver Vil, the oracled Eighth Cortex, issue a challenge to the Jeedai. I will fight you both, in a three way mortal combat, and show you the true divinity of Yun-Yammaka."
    Crouching low and tight, he coiled his muscles and awaited a response.

6. Quixotic-Sith

Quixotic-Sith Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 22, 2001
    Here nithraknithraknithrak...

7. padmeamidala55

Jul 24, 2001
    Uses Force protection, Artemis let us put our fight against each other aside and fight this VV together.

8. Master_Ben

Aug 3, 2001
    Aramis bows and acknowledges.

Aramis: Let us destroy this pagan.

He flips in the air and lands with a graceful bow.

Aramis: I hate Vong. In fact there the only race I do not find worthy of manners. They're the ultimate rif-raff. Not to be take seriously.

EDIT: Won't anyone challenge me. The Vong flee before me. :cool:

9. Master_Ben

Aug 3, 2001
    Aramis: Bah, no one is here. Why do I even spend my time waiting around for the tardy Nithrawk.

Aramis waits and begins to drink a glass of champagne.

10. nithrak_tewl

nithrak_tewl Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2001
    Nithrak steps into the arena, ((I'll put Quixotic on hold unless he's here)) with an Amphistaff coiled around his armored wrist and a large Coufee at his waist. The Executor notices a pompous Jeedai sipping champagne nearby.

"Ah, another illustrious Jeedai. How considerate of you to grace us with your presence."

11. padmeamidala55

Jul 24, 2001
    Artmis the VV is back let's work together to defeat him. Lets us show him two jedi are a force to be reckoned with

12. nithrak_tewl

May 23, 2001
    [face_plain] Her? HER!!??

OOC: Nithrak is male :)

13. Master_Ben

Aug 3, 2001
    Aramis frowned. He had just gotten to the custard pie. Oh well. He got up and apporached Nithrak. With a flourish he ignited his saber.

Aramis: You will pay for not letting me finish lunch. It is most uncourteous of you. And its Jedi not JEEDAI. Prepare to die, pagan.

14. nithrak_tewl

May 23, 2001
    "Come and make good on your threats, Jeedai."

Nithrak's amphistaff slithered into his hand, and the Executor stepped back into a defensive stance. Against two Jeedai simultaneously, he would have to bide his time and wait for the right moment to strike.

15. Master_Ben

Aug 3, 2001
    Aramis: Are you calling me a liar? Well, you should know that I always make good on my promises.

Aramis calmly walked toward Nithrak. He stopped about half-way over the Arena. He picked up a stone. He lightly threw it. It landed at the feet of Nithrak. Suddenly, a trapdoor opened and out came poisonous lizards. Aramis used a mind trick on them and tricked them into attacking only the Vong. They began to race toward the Vong...

16. nithrak_tewl

May 23, 2001
    ((How many lizards?))

Nithrak let out a short laugh and raced towards the oncoming lizards. The first he impaled on his amphistaff, the second and third received an armored boot to the jaw, which snapped the neck of one of them. The fourth managed to get a poison fanged mouth around Nithrak's leg, but failed to penetrate through his Vonduun Crab armor. Nithrak shook the beast off and used the heel of his foot to crush its skill.

Final beast leapt at Nithrak, but the executor dodged and grabbed the thing in midair by the tail. Nithrak spun it a few times and then threw it at the Jeedai.

17. padmeamidala55

Jul 24, 2001
    Padme flips over the Vog and slices the lizard in half in mid -air than lands beside Artemis

18. Master_Ben

Aug 3, 2001
    Aramis lifted his saber and the lizard flew against its blade slicing itself in two. He smiled and threw another stone. Suddenly, a ion cannon lifted out of the sand and began blasting every living thing around it. Aramis rolled on the ground and accidentally ignited another trap. Two robots came out killiing anything in sight. Aramis was close beside one and touched its head. Using the Force he shor circuited it so that went after the Vong. He quickly turned and defeated the other robot. He rushed at the Vong saber in hand flew high in the air with a large jump and brought his saber down the arm that the amphistaff was curled around.

(The Ion Cannon is still blasting)

Force uses:

F. Lightining: 1
    Mind trick: 1

19. nithrak_tewl

May 23, 2001
    Nithrak pulled his arm away as the lightsaber burned a gash in his armor. with his otherhand he backhanded the male Jeedai, and then stepped into path of the oncoming robot. With a deft move he wrenched the robot around into the path of an oncoming ion bolt.

Nithrak himself ducked an instant later as the female Jeedai's lightsaber arced over Nithrak's head and bisected the robot at the waist.

The Yuuzhan Vong shoulder rolled to his feet and stood facing the two Jeedai, ion bolts still blazing around the arena.

20. Master_Ben

Aug 3, 2001
    Aramis was thrown in the dust and he quickly rolled on his head and landed on one knee. With a swift move he turned and slashed his saber aganist the Vong's knee...

21. nithrak_tewl

May 23, 2001
    Nithrak's armor held, but the impact of the lightsaber knocked his leg aside, spilling him onto his back.

The Executor rolled aside as the tip of a lightsaber impaled the ground where his head had been only moments before.

Nithrak rolled to his feet and backflipped away to get some distance, but the Jeedai closed quickly and lightsaber me amphistaff in a blinding series of slashes and parries.

OOC: Sorry, but I have to go run a few errands, Jeedai :D . Post again if you like, and we'll continue this later. I hope to be back on around 11 AM board time, if you're still here, we'll continue this then...if not we'll pick it up later.

22. padmeamidala55

Jul 24, 2001
    Padme sees an opening and slashes her lightsaber downward, cutting throyght the aromor of the VV

23. Master_Ben

Aug 3, 2001
    OOC: OK. I'm not sure I'll be here at 11:00 a.m. board time but we'll see.

IC: Aramis backed off. He waited. This Vong wasn't that bad. He suddenlly, remembered the ion cannon. He rushed at it head on then ducked just as a shot came out of it. Slashing with all his physical strength he cut off the head of the gun. It fell to the ground, destroyed.

Aramis got out a piece of custard pie and began to munch. He waited.

EDIT: I'm out for awhile.

24. Yun-Yuuzhan

Yun-Yuuzhan Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 9, 2001
    *YY jumped out of his seat after seeing Nithrak's opponents closing in on him. He Leapt down into the arena and ran towards his enemies shouting as he went to get their attention*

"Yo, over here! Looky looky!"

*When he reached Padme he slugged her in the stomach and pushed her back before giving Nithrak a hand to left himself up*

25. Quixotic-Sith

Quixotic-Sith Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 22, 2001
    Here, nithraknithraknithrak...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.