main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Colosseum: The Arena

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by CmdrMitthrawnuruodo, Dec 13, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    He saw the abomination. Pikachu.

Remember Intel reports, he realized that it used electricity. The conductors woven into his epaulettes channeled the electricity and used it to charge up the shields... In a few moments, they would be charged.

He went up to Pikachu and began kicking it. He pounded the creature until it scampered up onto his leg and began gnawing on it.

"Damn rat!" he exclaimed in a momentary flash of emotion.

He began whacking at his with his arms....

EDIT: 300.

2. nithrak_tewl

nithrak_tewl Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2001
    Pikachu crawled further up Jello's leg and began gnawing on his belt, all the while emmiting shocks of electricity.

Meanwhile, Nithrak reached up and grabbed the head of his amphistaff, which immediately recognized his touch and unwound from his neck.

The Warmaster smashed his knee into Mitth's face and ran out of the arena.

((see you tomorrow guys!))

3. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    Mitth stood back up holding his face as he watched Nithrak run out of the arena, than noticed a sight for sore eyes. He attempted not to crack up laughing but the sight of jello with his pants down and a pikachu running off with his belt after his master was too much.

Jello glared daggers at him immediately and Mitth stiffled the laughter. He approached the Emperor, limping. "Here." He gave him his belt since he really didn't need it to hold up his pants. They were the kind that stayed up without a belt.

4. AdmiralZaarin

AdmiralZaarin Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 8, 2001
    Zaarin couldn't bear the SSD underpants Jello wore, and cracked up.

5. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    Using his one-size-fits all belt loops, he fit the bult into his uniform. Just to be certain, he activated his magnetic seal on his pants, to prevent them from again falling.

Now that he had power, his epaulette guns were operational.

He fired lasers and Pikachu, and fried it.

He left the chamber at this moment.

Interesting place. I'll have to come back here some day.

He noticed that the door outwards somehow led to the inside of his closet. Must be some time portal... strange..

OOC: Alright, I'm offline for the night!

You might notice I have more gizmos that than Inspector Gadget. That's because I'm Emperor.

6. The_Eighth_Cortex

The_Eighth_Cortex Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 29, 2001
    I challenge any and all Infidels.

Come hither, and fight.

growls like a demonic beast.

It has been too long since I faced a true warrior in combat.

7. padmeamidala55

padmeamidala55 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2001
    After a long time JAde was back in the Arena, she saw the eigth_cortex challange I will challange you.

8. Fluke_Groundwalker

Fluke_Groundwalker Jedi Youngling star 5

Aug 11, 2001
    OOC: I think I'll try being a Vong this time.

IC: Yannik Hul leapt over the barricade, watching the battle with mild interest. It was a shame they didn't have true warrior skills.

As he landed, he announced, "Infidels! I challenge you to fight a true fighter. A being born to fight. I dare you to come and fight me, a Yuuzhan Vong High Warrior."

His statement finished, he advanced, coufee in hand. This should be interesting, thought the massive alien.

9. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    okay, im tired of playing as Mitth in this game. So i'll use my other newest character. Darth Inferno!!

See bio for details Darth Inferno

Darth Inferno crept into the arena, sticking to the shadows and observing the fighters below. He than heard the echoing challenge of a Yuuzhan Vong. He amplified his voice with the Force and replied: "I accept your challenge, alien!"

He than seemingly materialized out of the shadows brandishing two Sith scimitar swords, wearing black body armor and a fiery cloak. Azure eyes glowed beneath the hood as he tapped into the life destroying force of the Darkside.

TAG: Fluke

10. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Up!

*pulls DS5 into the Colosseum* Prepare to die, Rebel Scum!

11. CaptKieranFlar

CaptKieranFlar Jedi Master star 4

Dec 14, 2001
    Kieran floats by in a flying pirate galleon, with his wooden leg, parrot, and swashbuckling crew.

12. DarthSeti5

DarthSeti5 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 6, 2001
    Shall we Imperial pig? Bring it, I'm ready. Got my glove and my thick skull, and that's all I need!

13. nithrak_tewl

May 23, 2001
    Sits down, props up feet, and grabs some popcorn, ready for Mitthy to beat the force out of DS5.

14. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    "You'll need more than that in this place, rebel." Mitth said and kicked his foot into Seti's knee.

15. Neon Star

Neon Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 30, 2000
    OCC: This looks like a free for all. I like it!

Name: Aidan
    Nickname: Fire Cat
    Species: Jagaar (Black cat like creature that stands on two feet, has human like hands and feet.) (Are we allowed to have non but made for SW species in here?)

Appearance
    ---Height: 6'9
    ---Weight: 112
    ---Eye Color: green
    ---Hair Color: black
    ---Skin/Fur Color: black
    ---Other: None

Personality Traits: intelligent, implusive at times, sneaky when she wants to be

Habits: Makes snide remarks at times.

Strengths
    ---Agility: Above-Average
    ---Brawn: Average
    ---Intelligence: Above-Average
    ---Speed: Above-Average

Talents: Hand to hand fighting

The Force:
    ---No

Weapons: Claws, Gravera (A four connected bladed weapon, very deadly, very hard to control at times.)
    History: Trained by her older sister, she is the fifteenth child of her family. She is a trained warrior, and is skilled in most styles of combat.

16. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    hi Neon Star!...Um ur not gonna post any sad posts are ya? :D 8-}

17. Neon Star

Mar 30, 2000
    OOC: Hey, CmdrMitthrawnuruodo! Nope, just here to beat people up and make, as Aidan would say, kitty litter out of them! :D ;)

18. nithrak_tewl

May 23, 2001
    Nithrak saw the new competitor enter and leapt to the Coliseum floor. He slowly began pacing along the edge of the arena, eyes on all combatants.

19. Neon Star

Mar 30, 2000
    Unsheathes claws, watchs Nithrak, waiting to see if he will make a move. Twirls Gravera a bit.

20. DarthSeti5

Jan 6, 2001
    Seti falls backward in pain, sweeping his foot outward into Mitth's feet.

21. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Mitth leaps over DS5s leg sweep and attempts to kick his heel into Seti's side while he's down.

22. DarthSeti5

Jan 6, 2001
    Seti rolls out of the way, catching the side of Mitth's foot on his side. Seti grabs Mitth's foot while it's out in the open and twists it around while pushing him back.

23. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Not wanting his foot to be broken or anything of the sort, he relaxes his body with the move and allows himself to fall to the ground due to the upset balance. Mitth then leaps back to his feet and pulls out his combat knife and attempts to swipe at DS5s chest.

24. DarthSeti5

Jan 6, 2001
    Seti pushes himself back and used the time it took Mitth to get up to jump to his feet. Seti crouched inward a bit, keeping his right hand out to prevent any knifing attack and his left hand close to his body to deflect any attacks on his left.

25. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    His attack failed and Mitth stepped back to look over the situation. He smiled and acted quickly once he found a way. He grabbed Seti's right forearm, jerked him forward toward him and held out his knife in an attempt to stab him in the stomach as he came towards him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.